It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two of America's finest scholars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
www.abcactionnews.com...

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - St. Petersburg's swankiest hotel has been forced to close it's pool after two teenagers scaled several security fences and dumped a load of you-know-what in the pool, police said. The suspects left their mark in the pool at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club on 5th Avenue just before midnight Wednesday. Police spokesman Mike Puetz said video surveillance at the 5 star hotel captured images of two teenagers scaling the fences and entering the pool area.

This by far then being a ridiculous act. What has America become that two teenage boys will put so much effort to do this pointless crime. Can you imagine the planing that went into this? Ladies and Gentlemen are education systems are failing us and here is proof!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I say fairplay to the two.

Who cares about a money-grabbing hotels pool being turked?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by roasted aliv3

Well they lost about a thousand dollars as a result of the incident. I think your tune would change after losing money.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yea but i am a private indivdual, the hotel is most likely owned by a huge corporation who don't care about anything other than profits.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by roasted aliv3

That's true; still it is nasty. I mean do you want to be known as a person with that your buddy who defecated in a five star hotel swimming pool?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well it definately wouldn't look to good on a job application I suppose, and upon further reading they "defecated" in their own shorts so I guess the two aren't exactly the pinnacle of human evolution haha.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

No doubt it was a private school and these boys were part of a fraternity and this was a prank.

Fraternity, Sorority pranks are when smart children do stupid things to prove their allegiance to other "smart" people who they hope will be their allies later in the business community. These allies will presumably help them "dump on" the rest of the world, and anyone outside their devilish click when they become big enough to play for real.

This is what happens when kids have too much time on their hands without any purpose, direction or drive in their lives and no respect for anything because everything they get comes out of daddy's wallet.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah, that's terrible. When I was 17, myself and two of my friends smoke bombed a JC Pennys.

Both teens then climbed into the hotel's hot tub where police found them a short time later.

They didn't have a hot tub so we (I was the driver) just drove around in the parking lot to watch all the 'Blue Hairs' (ie- old people) come running out of the mall.
Those kids were idiots. Waiting for the police and all. We finally took off but to our bad luck it seemed that one of those 'Blue Hairs' actually had some eyeballs that worked and got my liciense plate number! Who would have thunk-it?
Needless to say, police called me the following morning and our little group of thugs or to be 'politically correct', Domestic Terrorist, got turned over to the store's detective where we got sentenced to having to pick up trash in the mall's parking lot all day!
Boy, I'll never do that again.

"I just don't see what the thrill of this would be," said Puetz. It's beyond comprehension."

It's beyond my comprehension too.

What gets me is 'This' makes national news? We didn't even make it to the police blotter.

... by the way, this happened in 1977 around the bay area in California just so you don't think it happened in some corn patch in Iowa.

new topics

top topics

join