It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk about the Jesuits for once?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So often, especially on this board, when discussing "secret societies" people immediately reference the Freemasons. It's understandable. They're arguably the most "un-secret" secret society in the world.

But absolutely no one brings up the Jesuits, who in my 12+ years of research have always come up as THE guys at the top of the so-called Illuminati/New World Order food chain.

So why are they never discussed in great detail on this board, or really any other conspiracy sites? Why do men like Alex Jones and David Icke scoff when you mention them? That's more of a rhetorical question, really. Jones and Icke are temporal coadjutors. In fact, here's a clip of Jones getting quite angry when a caller brings up the Knights of Malta (who his guest, another shill, quickly denies knowing who they even are) and The Jesuits.

Even Jordan Maxwell, who does indeed mention them quite often, is in my opinion a temporal coadjutor.

I mean we're talking about the men who carried out the assasination of Lincoln and Kennedy. The same group that authored and propagated the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and to this day still use Jews as scapegoats and patsies to shift blame and attention from themselves. The same men responsible for communism and the gulags (outlined in the Protocols) and Nazi Germany.

So I really want to know why no one discusses them at all around these parts, or really anywhere, actually. It's quite peculiar.

Even if the Jesuits are completely innocent (and I'm sure many of the people here believe this) the massive amounts of testimony from people like Chiniquy and Alberto Rivera as well as the tireless research from men like Eric Jon Phelps should at least warrant SOME sort of discourse about the Jesuits and the Catholic Church, and their role in this supposed New World Order. What gives?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
IMO this is an extremely sour subject to most.

1. It takes to long to do the research.

2. People will realize that they have been looking in the wrong place.

There are many pieces of information that can lead to this, and actually others that have formed different sects and have made some apparent, for distraction purposes, and then those that enjoy the "secret", because everyone is looking somewhere else.

Our lives are based on the most fundamental pieces of his-tory, and until we can see that we will never know where to look.

Thank for the thread S&F.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

I'm curious as to why you have started two threads identical in content but with slightly different titles (so it obviously wasn't done in error), in two seperate forums ???

Maybe a MOD could close one down ?

Woody

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yes, we can talk about the Jesuits.

And maybe give up that name of Jesus, please.

You do not represent anything about Jesus.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I'm curious as to why you have started two threads identical in content but with slightly different titles (so it obviously wasn't done in error), in two seperate forums ???

Maybe a MOD could close one down ?

Woody

Yes, a mod can close the one in this forum. I originally meant to post it in the religion forum, not this one. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Yes, we can talk about the Jesuits.

And maybe give up that name of Jesus, please.

You do not represent anything about Jesus.

Are you saying I don't represent anything about Jesus or they don't? I'm rather confused.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I am saying the so-called Jesuits have nothing to do with Jesus.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by woodwytch

I am saying the so-called Jesuits have nothing to do with Jesus.

Oh, indeed. The same can be said about all modern Catholics.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
These are the same guys who pulled off the sinking of the Titanic in 1912. John Jacob Astor, the richest man in Europe at the time, knew about the Jesuit's plan to create a Federal Reserve System and tried to stop it. He, along with a few other very powerful men opposed to the Federal Reserve, were killed by the sinking of the Titanic.

www.world-mysteries.com...

This article covers the Jesuits in great detail and anyone researching them should look at it. This is a very deep rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The Superior General of the Society of Jesus/The Jesuits (a.k.a. The Black Pope) is the single most powerful person on planet Earth. Or so the legend goes...

If you research it thoroughly enough as a member before mentioned, you will notice it is very possible that this organisation is linked to every conspiracy imaginable. Of course, that could be a conspiracy in itself.

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Re: ModernDystopia

I believe, there are two main reasons.

Jesuits are really, really schooled. Not only in rhetorics about christian doctrine, but also in some variety of hard science. You have to be able to go beyond leaning on authorities, blabbering half-digested new-age 'truths' or presenting private reality-bubbles to argue with them. The average forum participator, who uses a forum as a kind of ego-extension, doesn't stand a chance.

Secondly: They are, as you say, 'god's soldiers', and there's an almost X-file spookiness about them. Dog knows, what they are capable of. So I guess, those in the know aren't to eager to risk their necks.

By turning attention to the book 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley, I'm not contradicting myself about leaning on authorities. I'm just mentioning it as a reference point, not as absolute truth. One can gather information without becoming a zombie. It's one of the best books written on religious conspiracy, and far surpasses most of the trash on the contemporary market on this subject. It's relevant to this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

im ripe and ready lets talk about jesuits...any out there?? care to join us??

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Practical applications of conspiracies apart (not that such isn't important), important questions are:

How far does the power-hierarchy extend beyond the visible power-grabbing groups? And are these groups just resulting from a single source, for purposes of social engineering through created ideological polarization.

My personal opinion is, that I'm not a stranger to speculations going as far as to non-human species interfering with this planet's history, and that there seem to be a small number of competing groups. Otherwise I wouldn't be in a position to of being able to write this.

My opinions are based on both theoretical and practical (experienced) material.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Maybe the part that is fueling the conspiracy about Jesuits, is that they are present in major educational and social institutions all around the world, in nearly every country of the world, with their own assigned regions. Here is a map of the 10 assistancies of the jesuits:

[edit on 23-8-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My people (Haudenosaunee) tortured, killed and ate a number of Jesuit missionaries before the Catholic church succeeded in converting them. I always thought they were the military arm of the church. Militia Christi. The priest at our local parish is a Jesuit. He doesn't have any power any more. A number of my friends have done ceremonies at the church to negate the negative influence the Jesuits had on our people. Today only old people go there.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I work at a Jesuit university as a librarian. I don't know if they have an X file spookiness or if they want to bring the world's power under their control, but they do make great omelets for the students as they're coming back for the Fall semester classes.

Oh, and the one Jesuit I help with his philosophy research really likes Jim Carrey movies. Now there's got to be something going on with that.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i've always wondered how much truth there is to the concept of one of the main jobs the jesuits conduct is basically to cover up information that goes against the churches teachings.
for instance hiding fossils and other artifacts that prove evolution, or prove the romans drugged christ, and faked the death by cruscifiction and the resurrection.
i know, very dan brownish.
anybody?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well Teilhard de Chardin was a famous paleontologist and advocate of evolution. His theories were actually considered pretty controversial by the mainstream RCC.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

very interesting, thanx for the link, need to read the reast and follow a few links, but i appreciate the tip.
yup, that's basically the concept i mentioned.
anymore names off the top of your head?

how about the other dan brownish concept of the jesuits having huge vaults filled with stuff under the vatican?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

He's the only famous Jesuit paleontologist I know. My point in posting the link was that Jesuits by and large are going to be defenders of evolution, not trying to cover it up.

I work with Jesuits every day. They're just ordinary, albeit highly educated men. They play tennis, cook, have great senses of humor, have families they love. I'm not sure where the Jesuit hate comes from. Many Catholics think the Jesuits are too liberal. Many who dislike Catholicism think they're overly militant. Militant about what, I'm not sure. I've been educated by and worked with Jesuits for over fifteen years and have never had one in that entire time try to persuade me to be Catholic or anything else.

The students who have them as professors often consider them the most demanding professors, so maybe they're the ones who don't like the Jesuits.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join