It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Holocaust denier death, Mossad linked

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Holocaust denier death, Mossad linked


www.presstv.ir

Dariusz Ratajczak, a former professor at the University of Opole, was found dead in a car parked near a shopping center in Opole on June 11, 2010.

Forensic reports indicated that the body was in the car for nearly two weeks, but was in an advanced state of decay, suggesting that it was moved to car long after Ratajczak's death.

"After being questioned, a number of witnesses told the police that the car had only recently been parked there," Bellinger wrote in his article.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Why is it not surprising the MSM has not covered this story?
Not only they somehow made it a crime to deny the holocaust, now it can even get you killed. If the holocaust truly happened as they want us to believe, why prevent people from researching it? Sounds really fishy.

I do think many jews were rounded up and died but not only jews, all prisoners of war were treated the same. Why make it a semitic only extermination program?
With this highly suspicious death, it only strengthen further my belief.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Did you ever think that maybe he just owed the wrong people some money? Maybe a mob paid for his school and he didn't pay back. Maybe he was a compulsive gambler and had tremedous debt. There are so many unknowns.... I seriously doubt he was killed for researching the holocaust which DID happen....



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Reign02]



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well the authorities concluded a suicide. Which doesn't hold a candle since he was moved to this car after his death. I smell a cover up and when there is a cover it is to protect important people or organizations and Mossad is a good guess.
The holocaust did happen but what if it wasnt just against jews only? Many more russians died, pow, resistance fighters, non aryans, gypsies ...The issue is that people stick to this idea that the jews now deserve special treatment because they were the only victims.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
He denied the holocaust and now he is dead.

OK, but people who try and deny actual occurrences are insane.

I am not sure what to say about this man, except RIP.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ah... PressTv... Don't we all just love good old state propaganda?

I wonder how many people would trust a source if it were called PressTv.us...

But anyway.. I have some questions as to the "he got killed story"...

- If he was killed for his "views" on the holocaust, why didn't they kill him in 1999 when his book came out?

- Why didn't they kill him while he was still a respected professor? Why didn't they kill him before he was convicted in the year 2000?

- Why now? He hasn't published anything that would worry anyone in the last years. He wasn't even a professor anymore. He lived out of his car and held himself afloat with temporary manual jobs? Why now and not then?

- Why kill him at all? He was not a "researcher" - his book did not refute the Holocaust through his own research into primary documents. His book was a compilation of various (mostly long debunked) arguments from Irving, Zundel, Rudolf, Mattogno. It's not as if he himself would have found anything explosive. He wrote Secondary Literature, not primary research.

... So why now? Why not when his views were actually expressed? Why wait 12 years until he is an absolute nobody living out of his car?

Let's wait for some more details before jumping to conclusions, shall we?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

EDIT: BTW - this is not "Mossad" linked. The only place where Mossad comes into this case is in the imagination of the author. The connection made is the following:

One of the Dubai-Hit-team-passport-forgers was reported to have been in Poland for a while. Now, a holocaust denying professor is dead - in Poland. So the writer figures this implicates the Mossad.

I find that to be the worst kind of 6-degrees-of-separation reasoning.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
.The issue is that people stick to this idea that the jews now deserve special treatment because they were the only victims.


I don't think that is the argument at all. Historiography has given the plight of the Jews under the Nazi Regime a special role because they played a special role. This has nothing to do with Israel today. No historian makes the argument that Israel has a free-for-all ticket just because of what happened back then.

But the Jews did not suffer like everyone else in the War. They held a distinct position and their faith was very different from that of the Poles, the Gypsies, the POW's, the Gays, the Freemasons etc. etc. I'm not going to derail the thread with explaining this but it is simply a fact that the Jews held a very special and unique place in the ideology and actions of the Nazis.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
eh the Nazi's probably just saw what we all see today. Zionist control of the media, banks and governments.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Presstv.ir, now there's an impeccable source.

""What hurts me most is that I found myself in a group of historians who have been muzzled. After all, please see: from 45 years to now the number of Jews murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau has dropped from six million to less than one million."

No one has ever claimed that 6 million Jews were killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz. There were six million killed combined in multiple camps by varios mens including starvation. The numbers also incude those who died from disease as well. It's interesting the statements of fact are slightly altered to manipulate the truth. Just why would Mossad pick out one holocaust denier to assasinate/ Oh yeah, to make an example. What garbage.


Originally posted by TheOracle

Holocaust denier death, Mossad linked


www.presstv.ir

Dariusz Ratajczak, a former professor at the University of Opole, was found dead in a car parked near a shopping center in Opole on June 11, 2010.

Forensic reports indicated that the body was in the car for nearly two weeks, but was in an advanced state of decay, suggesting that it was moved to car long after Ratajczak's death.

"After being questioned, a number of witnesses told the police that the car had only recently been parked there," Bellinger wrote in his article.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters
Presstv.ir, now there's an impeccable source.

""What hurts me most is that I found myself in a group of historians who have been muzzled. After all, please see: from 45 years to now the number of Jews murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau has dropped from six million to less than one million."

No one has ever claimed that 6 million Jews were killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz. There were six million killed combined in multiple camps by varios mens including starvation. The numbers also incude those who died from disease as well. It's interesting the statements of fact are slightly altered to manipulate the truth. Just why would Mossad pick out one holocaust denier to assasinate/ Oh yeah, to make an example. What garbage.


Originally posted by TheOracle

Holocaust denier death, Mossad linked


www.presstv.ir

Dariusz Ratajczak, a former professor at the University of Opole, was found dead in a car parked near a shopping center in Opole on June 11, 2010.

Forensic reports indicated that the body was in the car for nearly two weeks, but was in an advanced state of decay, suggesting that it was moved to car long after Ratajczak's death.

"After being questioned, a number of witnesses told the police that the car had only recently been parked there," Bellinger wrote in his article.
(visit the link for the full news article)




Having spoken to Bellinger when he briefly registered on this site I do not rate his veracity on any subject. Like many, the deceased included, who claim to be revisionists, rather than deniers, he shrinks from serious and detailed discussion on the subject. There is much that can and should be revised about World War 2 history, including elements of the 'Holocaust', but it does not detract from the fact that millions of innocent civilians were systematically murdered and that many of those people were murdered simply because they were Jewish.

The difference between revisionists and deniers, is that the former doesn't ignore information that does not fit their hypothesis, the denier has to and therefore is blinkered to reality. Mossad, really?

A body in a sealed car, for two weeks, in the middle of summer, of course it is going to be in an advanced state of decay. I think the guy made an error of judgement in his book, one that he regretted, but that unfortunately seems to have ruined his career. Perhaps the most obvious explanation is suicide. What is tragic is that Bellinger and his cohorts will use someone else's tragedy to gain a little publicity for their crusade.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by KilgoreTrout]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by KilgoreTrout]



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Some of you are just insane! Why is this being discussed? Perhaps he believed his lie for so long that he ended up killing himself when someone convinced him he was wrong.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Let's see if I got this straight. A Mossad agent that falsified a passport was in this city for a few days eight months or more ago, therefore this links Mossad with this guy's death?

O. K.



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
the holocaust which DID happen....


Yes it did but there was NO extermination of massive numbers of Jews or others. They died by Typhus and starvation (thanks to allied bombing campaign and shortage of food).

What about the Holocaust the Jews perpetrated in the Russian Revolution? I could go on and on. You should all research these topics.



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pumbertot
I could go on and on. You should all research these topics.


Seems it's you who should do some research, not vice versa. Haven't seen you in any of the denier-threads so far.... Well, anyway.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I doubt this guy was killed by Mossad, and I doubt it was simply because he was denying the Holocaust. Is it possible, yes? But it just seems so unlikely that this guy would incur the wrath of Mossad for such simplistic reasons. There are plenty of Holocaust Deniers still breathing and developing their fan base. Unless this guy had some mind-blowing alternative evidence to contradict the OS, I just don't see why he would be killed so long after the peak of his career.

[edit on 24/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe it was suicide ...
I mean look at Netanyahoo's shrink...
Dealing with BiBi for a couple of mounths was enough to send a sane man right round the bend...


[edit on 24-8-2010 by Danbones]



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by pumbertot
I could go on and on. You should all research these topics.


Seems it's you who should do some research, not vice versa. Haven't seen you in any of the denier-threads so far.... Well, anyway.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]


Anything can be debunked, as is proven time and time again.
Where is the proof of mass exterminations then? Bogus eyewitness BS?

Yep Ive read some of the denier threads and see nothing that proves that extermination took place. Maybe in small numbers yes, but as a general policy and of millions, no.


[edit on 24-8-2010 by pumbertot]



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Did you ever think that maybe he just owed the wrong people some money? Maybe a mob paid for his school and he didn't pay back. Maybe he was a compulsive gambler and had tremedous debt. There are so many unknowns.... I seriously doubt he was killed for researching the holocaust which DID happen....


yeah yeah ... you own money to someone, then they kill u ... so they cant get your money back

very smart


HAHAHHA not a very good theory



posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pumbertot
 


That's hardly evidence of the Holocaust not happening. Rather it is evidence that you either lack the means or the intelligence to properly investigate, I wouldn't know which it is.

I'll be happy to comment on any denier thread you're willing to open. Let's not derail the thread further. Thanks anyway.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]




top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join