It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret to building Coral Castle and Pyramids Cracked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Wally Wallington is the real deal... Check him out on YouTube

Link

www.youtube.com...

No theories, no ifs and buts... this guy does it...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by SugarCube]

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
old topic, i know, but....

on an episode of ancient aliens recently, mr tsoukalos stated that we only have one record of how the massive stone blocks were moved. he said that a piece of papyrus was placed on top of the stone and a symbol was then drawn on to this papyrus. then the stones were able to be moved.

it sounds a lot like fundamental practices in reiki. you draw a sacred symbol and then fill the object (or person) with light. on a quantum level you would be making the matter less dense by realigning all of its atoms to their proper, unobstructed state. some people seem to have a better connection with this concept than others.

maybe mr coral castle stumbled upon a sacred symbol? also, ive heard about a massive ley line that runs through southern florida. also, ive heard there are massive ley lines around sacred sites all over the world (the pyramids, stonehenge, etc)

thawts?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToHoldaPigeon
thawts?
So Wally Wallington has demonstrated he can move a 20 ton stone with little effort using sticks and stones and proven scientific principles.

The alternate theory is to draw a magic symbol on a piece of paper and then move the stone...is this what you're asking? Are you serious?

Why would you even consider the latter alternative?

You can be forgiven for not knowing how to move a 20 ton stone by yourself before seeing Wally Washington do it, but you can't be forgiven for not knowing how AFTER seeing Wally Washington do it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yes as Airspoon mentions, how about a prototype?

edit on 27-11-2010 by meteoritics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

the YouTube link in the OP was enthralling Until the message stated " the Sun repels the Earth & the Easrth repels the Moon"....which is just pseudo-science junk... No solar body repels the other,

so all that muon & bozon electromagnetic stuff is just bs to try & impress the viewer

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ToHoldaPigeon

on an episode of ancient aliens recently, mr tsoukalos stated that we only have one record of how the massive stone blocks were moved. he said that a piece of papyrus was placed on top of the stone and a symbol was then drawn on to this papyrus. then the stones were able to be moved.

Mr. Tsoukalos' theories are as crazy as his hair. Maybe he should spend less time working on his day-glo orange tan and more time studying science. If this nonsense actually worked don't you think every jetliner in the world would hurtle through the air with nothing more than a symbol painted on their fuselage? Think of the fuel savings!

I'd been to Coral Castle when I was a small child, me mum dragged us off to see it, and to a child's eye it was a fascinating place. Without the "magnetic-levitation" or Egyptian mumbo-jumbo I wonder how many people would bother seeing it? Let's face it, 90% of you only want to see it because in the back of your mind you think it harbors some great secret. Without that intrigue, it's just a mass of rather shapeless coral.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i do not think its his actual theory. tsoukalos was just stating that it was the only historical reference that has ever been found that said how the egyptians built the pyramids. i have not been able to find anything to verify that. has anyone else ever come across this piece of evidence?

i like his hair. its unusual.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

hi Airspoon
I hope you might find this interesting:

The Baghdad Batteries and Beyond—Evidence of Ancient Electricity and Electroplating
www.forgottenagesresearch.com...

have a good one
Dan

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
here is something you all might find interesting

The real pyramid-building technology, allowing for tailor-made geology, is back. The implications for the future of modern and ultra-modern construction are enormous.

margaretmorrisbooks.com...

a summery of sorts:
this woman claims chemistry and claims to back it up...I can't vouch for this, but I think it has potential

rock-concrete, adjusted to an appropriate viscosity, can also be worked like clay on a potter's wheel. Objects, even large ones, can also be created by packing together individual quantities of uncured rock-concrete of the correct viscosity: The resulting "packed" object can be shaped and given a finished appearance with the skillful application of simple tools prior to ultimate hardening. It is also possible to apply a final dressing to a packed object with one or more layers of rock-concrete, just as one would apply plaster. Obviously, such "plaster" coats can also be used to repair defects in and alter the appearance of rock-concrete objects. Indeed, these techniques, and perhaps others not discussed here, may be used separately or in combination in order to construct the required object.

margaretmorrisbooks.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm not meaning to refute coral castle cause i don't know much about that
I'm hoping to add to the OP with some of this new info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
this thread echos Edgar Cayce's description of the power supply in Atlantis and the Atlanteans subsequent migration to Egypt. ( wear the Pharaohs had coc aine in their mummies)
it would explain the cut rock

Yes I realise that EC was psychic who proved in court that he was more accurate then Doctors, but don't hold that against him...lol

so what if all these methodes wre used just like today there are many competitive ways of doing things?
edit on 27-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

if the two bodies go North north or south south.....

oooops I'm talking about fridge magnets silly me
I realize our planetary magnetic fields fluctuate in intensity which means that as they are lower then usual now, they were much higher at other times.

there is the story in the bible and from every culture that goes back 12000 years, that the sun stood still for several days on half the planet, and it disappeared for several days on the other side of the planet.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Right before the 3 minute mark, tsoukalos makes the claim. wish he cited where he got this information, but alas.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
In the photographs shown of his tripod there's a mysterious black box sitting on top of the tripod. Any guesses as to what it's purpose might have been?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It was an electric motor. The Web site cited earlier gives a better description.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

i highly belive the ancient egyptians, or humanity in whole was ALOT smarter in the old days then we are today, the pyramids were proven to be on a spesific location on the geometric grid of electromagnetism that does'nt happen by coincidence the capstone could have been a certain material, as with merlin and stonehenge, who supposed used a wand made out of special materials, as with the arc of the covenant, they are most likly all linked with the coral castles black box there are just to many simularities in the work done and how it supposedly came to be, its not to far fetch to belive theres a substance out there that could enhance the acoustic properties of a humans voice (E.G arc of covenant, egyptians chants, merlins chants, the old mans singing in coral castle) which can be used to creat gravity feilds (tested on small objects the size of golf balls) pair this with carying the stones along the grid lines and anti gravity could possibly and more then likly be produced, im surprised more ppl dont make these conections

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I can move 700 lbs with a simple hand truck (over more or less level ground)

you just need time, labor, ramps, and a homo sapien sapien mind

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBornSpartan

Smartness is intelligence. As far as we now, mankind's intelligence has been pretty stable over the last few hundred thousand years. Knowledge s what separates us from the ancients. Sure, they did some impressive stuff, human ingenuity is capable of amazing accomplishments but to suggest that they have more knowledge than us is flat out wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This guy is amazing, I remember researching and learning about him in about 06. There are a few witness accounts which point to something other than pulleys. Another interesting fact, just like Tesla, when his workshop was investigated, certain tools and key components were missing. If I remember correctly these kids saw him touching the blocks with something. Some kind of tuning fork. Same as in Egypt. People who do not understand the purpose of the pyramids will include insolent theories such as the ramps, the pulleys, slaves and other erroneous attempts to understand something that, at the end of the day, isn't that complicated.

This did not figure out how the pyramids were built, perhaps he rediscovered the technique that was used to build some of the pyramids. This is one key element. But it is simple .He is incredible man in my humble opinion, its sad the world doesn't recognize these hard working 'individuals'.

edit on 27-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: this is not a reply

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've been there and it is impressive. I'm convinced he used block and tackle and leverage. Leedskalnin never revealed his methods and simply said he knew how the Pyramids were built. Unless you believe alien intervention, I don't, then the Pyramids were built using basic engineering principles too and his claim was probably meant to deflect questions from the gullible and uninformed. He was obsessed and probably neurotic if not psychotic. The reality of Coral Castle is both a monument to what one man can achieve and a sad legacy of it's builder's mental illness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join