It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Iran: The real reason behind the bullseye pegged on Iran

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by texxlnghorn

Its actually just as hard to develop a nuclear weapon now as it was back in the end of the 2nd world war. They still require the same amount of uranium / plutonium for the reaction .

The technology to control the reaction may have developed which yields a greater result is possible but the initial amount of resource is still the same.

And to esoteric teacher , is it just me or do you attempt to match english words and flip them to make matches in every thread you like ?

I;ve seen you try in quite a few threads and fail , id head back to the drawing board for a better method

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Where was that video taken from, was it a series? looks really interesting thought there may be some other parts?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

i'm sure you may consider yourself an expert on intracellular communications and how language is being developed at the subconscious levels, but you may not be fully aware of how much we put into the development of etymological origins. I'm not, but i believe there is truth in this phenomenon, and have been studying it for years now.

i suppose you may even believe (through social conditioning and schooling) that literacy is only left to right. This may not be the case, although i recognize and acknowledge your right to disregard this if you wish. here are some examples:

boots [mirror] stood
eden [reversed phonetically] nude
trophy [reversed phonetically] effort
feed [mirror] beef
shower [reversed phonetically] rewash

what is one of the first things any infant puts in their lips (one lip, it is round):
in lip
ni pil
nipple

Thanks for being so open minded and receptive to what may be possible Amagnon.

If you think there is no truth in what i share, you most certainly have the right to ignore it.

peace,
et

edit on 21-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to add some stuff

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

if we went to war in iraq over a conversion of oil to the euro why did england and other euro countries back us?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I don't think that we did go to war with Iraq solely for their currency switch, not even as the major factor. However, you have to understand how the globably economy works. If the euro was used instead of the USD, it wouldn't really benefit the elites of those countries, as their investments and global economy structure is based on the USD. The only reason that the elites profit from the USD being used, is because they structured everything around the USD being the standard. Again, the euro being the currency standard would not automatically mean that European countries would benefit.

With that being said, what Iran is doing and what Iraq did are two completely different things. Iraq's actions didn't realy threaten the USD or it being a standard commodity currency. Iraq simply sold it's oil in euros instead of dollars. Iran on the other hand, has established an entire competing market that can be very attractive to certain world-powers, which could make it a sever threat the supremecy of the USD, even if it only takes a small share.

As far as Iraq and the possible reasons for war, I believe it was due to a lot of things, all of which exclude the publicly stated reasons. I think that oil played a part, though not in the way that we think it did. The oil, at the very least, played a major part in opposition to the war by certain European and Asian countries.

You see, Germany and France were the recipients of Iraq oil prior to the 2003 invasion, which is why these countries so addimently opposed the war. It wasn;t because they were opposing the war on legal, freedom or humanitarian reasons, though that was their public basis. Instead, they opposed the invasion because they were already getting the oil and cheaply I might add. Following an American invasion, it was pretty clear that the spiggot of cheap oil would soon come to a close, after American corporations would sieze control over the oil fields, setting up flimsy subsdiaries with names like "Iraqi Oil", to give the illusion that American companies weren't in control of the oil and instead the puppet government is.

There are many other contributing factors that I believe lead to the 2003 invasion, to include Saddam's opposition to the American (western) empire. Also, Iraq has great strategic value, given its location and mineral deposits. It also subtracts a key influence in the region. I won't go into the complete details about what I believe lead to war, as that is for another thread or book even. This thread is about Iran and what they are doing in protest of western supremecy and the US currency that dominates world commodities, which is completely different than what Iraq had done.

In short, the euro displacing or even competing with the USD, would ultimately pry power away from the American (western) empire because the system was designed for the USD. If the USD is replaced by any currency, then all countries that benefit from the American empire would lose out, even the countries of the currency being used to replace the USD.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well if this is true then we are already committed to a nasty war. Of course it will be jazzed up so that it looks like we fighting for "The American Way of Life" or "Liberty" or some other trendy cause.

I remember a populist "answer" to Vietnam from the sixties:

"What if they gave a war and nobody came?"

Let those who want war go and do their own dirty work, money be damned.

tt

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

so it's basically that we will fight any war anywhere just for american imperialism? that's definitly not government of by and for the people. especially when it's a conspiracy of several nation's governments. i gotta ask you spoon,where does the money lead?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I really think you all should look at this. IT is about this subject on iran. www.youtube.com... but look at where all the oil,gas pipes originate from.
edit on 9-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If you looked at the video i posted then you now know why the U.S.A gov't bows to BP when it comes to oil spills that bp has done. That video tells the story of what is really going on here. I suggest you watch it with ears and eyes wide open.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The next video has a map of the pipelines and where they go and where they came from. I hope this will give you the ramifications of what is going on here and what possible outcomes you may see of such actions. The picture is control of oil. Means control of financial stability, power and greed. BP is quite a tick, dug in so to speak. LETS HOPE BP DOES NOT START A WORLD WAR OVER THERE. Watch this video. www.youtube.com... Be america informed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

And, of course, the observation that the government of the Israel is mostly under the control of the 'Messianic' Jewish settlers and the 'quasi-'Messianic' secular Zionists...

And that such a government is being unconditionally supported by the 'Messianic' Christian Fundamentalists in the United States...

In an atttempt to incite a genocidal conflict against a 'Messianic'-Muslim Fundamentalist government in Iran...

Means that theology is asbolutely IRRELEVANT to this entire conflict.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Euro is as much in the hand of the people who command the dollar.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The huge difference is that the USD is set up to be the petro-dollar. Both currencies aren't structured in the same ways, as far as holdings, issuence, investments, etc... If the USD falls from supremecy, then TPTB will no longer have complete control over the economic empire. The USD is central to this worl-wide economic empire, as it is the USD and everything based off of the USD (weapons, minerals, allies, the UN) that goves the power to certain interests. A competing currency, regardless of which currency it is, would bring that control to an end, even if the competeing curency didn;t complete take over but instead just made a small dent. Believe it or not, the US dollar is central to our national security efforts, in terms of the empire.

Do you know why you have an air conditioned home or a shiny car? It's because of the supremecy of the USD, regardless of whether you are European or American. Our currency being used to trade commodities is basically the only thing giving it worth, though there are other variables, just not as strong. Why does this matter? Because the empire is set up for Americans to project the power. If the American economy fails tomorrow, so does TPTB. Don't get me wrong, I have no dounts that our economy will unfortunately one day fail, but by then the TPTB will have already set up another country (or currency) to be a consumer-based economy and they or it will then become standard for commodities such as oil.

If the Euro (or even peso) displaces the dollar, then the power is up for grabs and the system that was built based on the USD would come crashing down.

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I agree....
The dollar is still rising relative to other currencies (see the last few days, and in general)
because the USD is the go to reserve currency in times of fear.
fear- terror, is caused by terrorism....
ooops, now I dun it...

buy dollars
scare people into them
then sell dollars
price dips
buy dollars
scare people into them
lather
rince
repeat

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

And you would be assasinated before any of your dreams came to light. Do you think that you are the first person to think this way? There is absolutly no way to stop TPTB.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Hahaha England is not on the Euro... They are on their pound.. As they watch their Irish step children drown in debt.... Bwahhahahahahah

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So true. You are so insightful

Look up fiat currency, we are due a change.....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Excellent article, airspoon. You might be interested in adding the information from my post, as it would add even more weight to your observation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't how I let one of your fine threads slip by me Airspoon but it happened.
Very important subject and long in the building of the setup to war.
The history of Iran shows that the US is pretty much responsible for the current fundamentalist religious regime. After we installed the Shah, he busily set about using his Savak secret police to threaten, torture and kill any opposition. Only the religious leaders had the clout to rally the people of Iran together to oust the Shah; -enter the Ayatollah Khomeini.
The Iranian oil bourse is the reason for the drum beats to go to war.
Soon after Iran announced their intentions the US began spewing all the nuclear weapons propaganda (we needed a new enemy anyhow).

IF the IOB starts the dollar on a downward plummet you can bet the bombs will start dropping within 24 hours.
Don't think Iran isn't smart enough to realize this either.
Is all about control.
Such a shame that so many lives and entire cultures are at stake. Don't expect our leaders (the US) to give a damn about that, as they have proven time and again dollars are more important than lives.

I'm pretty sure very few Americans would have openly voted for that kind of policy.
If they did I would have to question whether it's time to leave this country for good.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Airspoon. You are correct. The NWO is out to control all the worlds energy which every major nation depends upon. They are out to control the worlds money systems and how and where it is used. The NWO as you know is run by the thirteen ruling familes, which are the worlds wealthiest and most powerful. Both the Dems and Repubs answer to the NWO as well as our 9 surpreme court judges and the Pres. of the USA. The judges and Pres meet once a year with the NWO spokesmen (Bilderburgs) and "hash" things out.
It is rare to see any one actually state the truth anymore. I tip my hat.

Scoutsniper

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join