It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Mob Lynches 2 Teenagers [WARNING-GRAPHIC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just because this happened in Pakistan does not mean that the people there do not deserve justice, or dignity. I am saddened by these deaths and will pray for Pakistan in general and the family of these youths in particular. The one youngster had memorized the entire Koran. That was no small feat.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Question: why highlight the death of two Pakistani boys? of all the deaths in the world that occurred today, why were these two chosen for discussion? I'm very interested in the motivation behind the choice...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

They must have a weird way of showing sympathy

Some in the crowd already tried to stop it (the police men), but I suspect corruption had much to do with it.

Some people you just don't F with in Pakistan, those are the corrupt rich men who are politically related or has high up connections.

People fear those rich men immensely, I have lived in Peshawer therefore can recall from my own memory.

In Pakistan there is institutionalized corruption from bottom to top, you can buy a whole police station if you got the money..

The people you buy are like dogs, if the master says go bash them to death with my permission, the dogs will do it, the other dogs will not stop it.

It was evident in the video that even the Police was a dog, or at least a human who still feared the master of the dogs therefore didn't try to stop the dogs, because the dogs can turn on him.

I bet you have watched some rap videos, it is the same in Pakistan, the difference is, in the US they are up front about it, they call each other dogs. What's up dog..

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Question: why highlight the death of two Pakistani boys? of all the deaths in the world that occurred today, why were these two chosen for discussion? I'm very interested in the motivation behind the choice...

Ohh Haven't you read my thread? The US wants to invade Pakistan, not Iran??

Good Read, the operation has already begun, it is in its final phases.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I want to thank you for explaining what "dog" in gangsta slang means, star for you!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Why not?

If you want to make a thread about some other deaths that happened today, you are free to do so.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Of course, I know that I'm free to open a thread about anything I choose - my question to you is why did you choose these two to discuss?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

And my answer is "Why not?"

The mob killing of 2 teenagers that were never tried for the crime they were accused of seemed like something a few people here might like to know about.

Obviously it caught your attention, otherwise you wouldn't be monitoring this thread so closely.

What do you find interesting about this event?

[edit on 8/22/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

after a year of studying humans, the only way to stop this violence is to have a war like the past 2 world wars but in the Asian/Middle Easter and African world... they will settle down afterwards...

Europeans got to where they are by thousands of wars, empires clashing. it didnt happen over time, and it took hundreds of years but at the end it made civilised men out of them...

Glad you spent a whole year studying humans.

I don't know about either of these assumptions.......The First one sounds suspiciously what the so called "Civilized men" of Europe did during their Colonialism period.

I would propose to you that under that veneer of civilization, Europeans are still quite capable of being as disturbed of a bastard as anyone else. They did let the most recent Genocide go on their own turf and basically turned and looked the other way till they couldn't stomach that anymore. So much for being so civilized.

They don't get a pass for all of their past transgressions, they are pretty horrible transgressions when you start to look at what they set in motion. Almost every conflict still going on can be traced back to ......guess who?

I don't mean to sound as if I am singling out Europeans, we Americans are just as bad, but we don't claim to be saints. That post sounded too apologetic of the white man's burden.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Very good question. LadySkadi

I hope we get an honest answer, but I have my doubts.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Seeing as I already answered her question, I doubt you're looking for an honest answer. I'm thinking you're looking more for a personally biased answer that I cannot supply to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
This is just disgusting! Think it's time for the U.S. to stop supporting this den of animals.

Calling the people of Pakistan "animals",
says more about what kind of person you are.

And the people you call "animals", are living one
of their most horrible flood in history.

Good timing I guess

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

It is just amazing how an action like this can be dismissed by civilized people. Just amazing.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nothing here unusual for a country stuck in time from a religion. How many people were killed over cartoons of Muhammad.

For the family of the boys, a tragedy. For Pakistan, just another day.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think that when someone is extremely and repeatedly frustrated by "the system" one can get irrational and explosive and want to take measures into one's own hands.

That is what I get from this video. These people are not acting rationally, but emotionally, a fact that reflects on life in that place. Whether it is due to the religion, the corruption or both, is not a matter I can comment on.

It should be obvious, however, to anyone looking at this that the social structure that exists there is not working. Is that a comment on the whole country? I don't know. But this video gives one cause to question what is going on over there.

Edit to add: The purpose of questioning what is really going on there is to advise our decisions when it comes to "working with" them, smartly, which is something we inevitably will be doing in the near future.

[edit on 8/23/2010 by wayno]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
While it's an atrocity and a crime against all living creatures and I pain for these boys and there families and all poor innocent people around teh world who are abused and killed by ignorant mobs, That's how it is in the middle east you can say it's the Muslim way. It's been that way for thousands of years they like it that way, barbaric violence is the only thing they know.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It's obvious to any sensible person that you are dancing around the issue. Why did you emphasize the murder of two innocent boys in Pakistan? Your OP makes it clear; because you want a polemic against the US supporting Pakistan and you want to characterize the whole nation as a 'den of animals.' Now, I am only left to wonder whether you believe that the whole nation is guilty because nobody intervened, or whether it is because they are Muslim, and as the other posters in this thread so eloquently and apologetically said, "Islam is inherently violent and inhuman!"

edit: How ironic that someone can be so critical of Obama for his doublespeak and hidden motives (your avatar), and then turn around and obfuscate their own hidden agenda.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by SmedleyBurlap]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by SmedleyBurlap]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
here's the latest news on this event:

-the two brothers were completely innocent
-they came from a very respected family in the area
-both were very intelligent and were ranked in the top 3 out of their respective classrooms
-both were fasting on the day of their demise
-the older brother was a hafiz (memorized the koran) which is a very big honor in pakistan
-their bags only had cricket equipment which was disregarded as their loot

now all of pakistan is in an uproar over this event and it should be since it has realized the level of corruption in its police let alone the animals in the sialkot that were a part of the crime...the family now has full support of pakistan and there are head counts on the people who committed this heinous crime. They will all be punished including the police... i cant believe that even in this day and age people could steep so low to the level of killing 2 kids without any sense of regard of their lives or their family. I am embarrassed that i share a lineage with these very same pakistanis and i am glad to be living in a country where there is a justice system instead of a mob mentality ruling the police. Lets all pray for these children and pray for the just desserts for these animals.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Typical ofcourse the boys were innocent, all acountable should be put to death

top topics

<< 1   >>

join