It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing speech. We need to support him!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think this speech is amazing and inspiring, what do you guys think about what he says?

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Aug 23 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

wow I love it! hearing from random people who are awake

he is spot on, and I do support all he says

he's is right I just think TPTB are going to be in for a surprise when they find out who doesn't support them

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow, really good speech IMO. I will repeat what he said but with my name, because I agree completely.

I CHA0S, pledge myself to fight. I will fight along side you. I will fight for humanity. I will fight against this onslaught of dehumanizing, forward marching, obedient, drone-like, non-sentient horror of the system we live in.

And since we are talking about amazing speeches, I also found these two rather good:

EDIT: Fixed videos.

[edit on 22/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have always liked Charlie and the Love Police ! What great things they share, thank you for this one I missed! He has met the challenge head-on and he has suffered for it, and he has been on TV and radio for it, but I agree wholeheartedly he needs more support. Love and Truth are not the top picks on the Web, let's support CVEITCH and the Love Police Cause! love to you !

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
All The love police videos (same man as in the OP) are also inspiring. To have an understanding of the value of human life is a rare thing. But unfortunately it seems to be one of those things that people either get or they don't. And by that I don't mean my life or your life as we label it. I'm talking about something bigger - not that prepackaged image we have been conditioned to accept. Not this "thing" the media and corporations sell us as our "self."

One thing their videos point out really well is the way that we are used against eachother. How we are divided and conquered and manipulated.

Have you ever really stopped "The machine" (as he refers to it) in your own mind, in your own life? What's behind that is the most beautiful person, being, you will ever meet. Maybe that's what it takes.

Nobody makes it out of here alive and all we can do is do the best with what we have. Remember when the Tibetans were forced from their home their greatest fear was that they may come to hate those doing them harm.

If things really get bad like he says then a real test will be on us. We may lose everything, have it taken away, but no one can steal our human dignity.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
charles manson with some truth:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Reality-Check for the people who flagged this:

Watch the video again, and this time, observe yourself and your reactions to it. What is it about this video that you like? How does it make you feel? How does your body feel when you watch it? Take note of how the process of self-observation affects your experience of the video.

Now, try copying down the transcript, word for word, and then reading it to yourself. Does it have the same emotional value as before? Does it affect you in the same way?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Really enjoyed the Matrix video and I recommend it for others wholeheartedly.

We have been taught and conditioned into this system, to fear punishment, to fear death. It's all anyone who wants to control needs - we take the fear of punishment and death as something we were born with, a forgone conclusion when the truth of it is we were taught it. If a gun pointed at us, or the threat of jail, or loss of social status did not invoke fear - then we would not be controllable. It would be just as effective as threatening or rewarding a dog with written messages.

But I don't have a solution.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Exactly we might seem few seperate, But when the time comes to gather theyll be surprised.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

thanks man those speeches were awesome!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

LoL, so we are slaves to the background music huh? Didn't even notice it was practically subliminal. Oh nevermind, no I picked up on it from the start like any partially awake individual would.

I've watched the same guy with and without background music, it's still inspiring.

It's ok to be emotionally effected by things. Just because someone communicates well doesn't discredit what they say. The fact human beings can be inspired is something we have going for us. You think a machine, or "the machine" has ever been spiritually inspired?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
all of these vids are awesome thank you everyone for finding these gems and posting them.

Where does one build ones Earthship ? on what land do we plant our GM free plants, where is our Eden ?

I fear for humanity.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I too, have studied Manson, as well as Kahlil Gibran and the KJV. Also the Tao, Tarot, and many other viewpoints.
I am a you tuber, I have watched the Love Police since inception. I found no fault in the message, watched brokenhearted as they were abused, cheered mightily as they received positive response.
There are eternal truths to be found in the rambling of those suffering dementia, in the rantings of the mad, in the preaching of the religious, in the grunting communication of autistics, in the mewling of animals, in the controlled teleprompting of politicians.
Truth is Truth.
Love is Love.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
I find after many years of suffering, various abuses, glorious enlightenments, that the message in this video is valid and of the highest order of reasoning.
I recommend this view if one wants to progress.
Bring us a higher love !

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I can't take him seriously because of his lame prayer motion in the beginning and the lame ominous music in the background.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me but I've taken a couple of acting classes and this guy comes across to me like he's acting. There are too many deliberate dramatic pauses and expressions for it to flow like it is natural.

[edit on 8/23/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVieThere are eternal truths to be found in the rambling of those suffering dementia, in the rantings of the mad, in the preaching of the religious, in the grunting communication of autistics, in the mewling of animals, in the controlled teleprompting of politicians.
Truth is Truth.
Love is Love.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
good work.

thanks for this.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My question is what am I supposed to do?

Always, ALWAYS people have long inspiring speeches. They don't tell me where to start. They don't tell me what to do with myself. All they do is speak vaguely and say things like-

"Get ready, something is coming soon. Something that will change everyone and everything you know. Something that..."

I AM ready. I have BEEN ready. I've waited patiently for this great "something" for years, and found myself isolated because of my obsession with this earth shattering event.

It never came, and I'm starting to fear the idea that it might not come at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

You already have all the answers. You need to present yourself with the key to unlock them.

I am sorry but you can only help yourself. The day will come when you realise you have not been waiting for years but merely a moment.

peace

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yawn, I've heard it all before.

Days from world war 3, days from Iran getting nuked by Israel.

When the hell will people STOP THE FEARMONGERING?

OK so he has some fair points to make, but im sick of hearing about how we are "brink of WW3". Its all I've ever heard my entire life - and it hasnt happened yet. I grew up terrified of nuclear war with the USSR in the 80's. In the 90's the Iraq war was supposed to trigger WW3.

Theres actually nothing we can do if it does happen. It happens, its part of the human cycle. We wipe ourselves out every time and the few survivors dust themselves off and start again, ready to be corrupted by the elite bloodline (who escape in their "arks") posing as gods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join