It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criss Angel is a Alien... (Grey soul) ?!?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm more amazed by Criss Angel's illusions knowing he is a showman/illusionist than if he was some sort of magical being.

I love the technical aspects of how am illusionist performs his tricks. I would (hypotheically*) feel cheated if I found out that he was using "real powers".
*I say "hypothetically" because I don't believe in anyone having "real powers"

"Knowing the magician's tricks" rarely ruins a trick for me -- on the contrary, I'm usually more impressed by the magician's ingenuity when I find out how the illusion was done.

[edit on 8/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
concerning the members who wanted this Airl interview
i have share a download link to it
in my latest thread... HERE

share your comments on the story after the reading

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
One thing I love about Criss Angel is that his art instigates so much debate. I'm completely amazed by his performances and love the perspective of Criss as a Grey. That's actually a cool idea that I've not considered before! I prefer to imagine Criss as "Neo" and I find inspiration in his performances to reach for higher goals in my own life.

There are a lot of things that he does that I see as total showmanship. For example, I'm watching an episode now where he is walking up the side of the Luxor. They showed a clip of him repelling down the building earlier in the day and he talked about how hot the building was. Did he then walk back up? Nope, he did that trick at night. My mind immediately screams bs on that and I imagine that somehow he was rigged and pulled up by an invisible wire.

Millions of people around the world have Googled for the answers to how Criss does his tricks and I think that for me, knowing the secrets of his magic would take the fascination and imagination out of it. I know it's TV and I realize that element invites mass skepticism... I just love the experience of it all and how it fuels my imagination.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This thread is why people come to this site and leave ... seriously wow.

Think about the new person coming to the site and seeing this thread ... way to make us look like tools

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I'm more amazed by Criss Angel's illusions knowing he is a showman/illusionist than if he was some sort of magical being.

I love the technical aspects of how am illusionist performs his tricks. I would (hypotheically*) feel cheated if I found out that he was using "real powers".
*I say "hypothetically" because I don't believe in anyone having "real powers"

"Knowing the magician's tricks" rarely ruins a trick for me -- on the contrary, I'm usually more impressed by the magician's ingenuity when I find out how the illusion was done.

[edit on 8/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

Exactly! The fact that he can do these things right in front of people and they cannot see how he's doing it is what fascinates me. KNOWING he is fooling your eyes and yet you cannot SEE what he's doing.....he's a master illlusionist! Great entertainer. It's the "How did he DO that!"...his show in Vegas is something to see!

[edit on 5-9-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That is all Demons can do, illusions! They offer to help and to assist but with each request the results are not what they appear. Just as another mentions the Djinn, they are Demons and they are throughout our Society.

The symbolism is the force that seals the opening between the World of Demons and the World of men. Aleister Crowley brought a Demon over from the other side and he looked like a "Classic" Grey, less the big eyes. Jack Parson's (JPL a.k.a NASA) was involved with this alien named LAM.

Look at all the awesome Youtube videos depicting how the Music Industry/the Entertainment Industry is infiltrated with the Occult. Magik is afoot! Those that can wield it know that it is just an illusion.

I do remember watching Criss Angel levitate onto a sprinkler, as if the water itself was lifting him off the ground. The kids that were in the yard with him kept trying to step up onto the water like Criss did. Then in the laughter and light-hearted effects of actually seeing Criss do it, he turns to the camera and says, "if any of you kids out there can do this, I want you to call me!". Just like that, and the attention was turned to something new, LOL, I swear he just put out a message to those that will soon discover they can!

That blew my mind LOL. It was a clear and deliberate message. I didn't think it was for me and no I did not try it!

I believe each of us is Spirited by Demons as we are able to "connect" to the other side. As we engage this world we find that all our dreams and all of our wishes seem to magically become real. It is the ultimate trap, to be used and to use, it is all about Ritual and Symbolism and it is all an Illusion to capture us. Criss knows the truth! He will work on the side of Light even though his demeanor is that of Darkness! It is always the best slaves that help the others overcome it.

I bet he never ages!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
That is all Demons can do, illusions! ...

That's all illusionists can do, also.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join