It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Tornado Video. Tornado stays in one spot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

Just thought I'd share this video with you, as I really enjoyed it. It really only starts from about 2:30, so you may want to skip ahead. I've never seen a Tornado stay in 1 spot for a while, even if for a shortish time.

Check out the guy at 4:00 - He's got a serious set of brass 1's!

www.erked.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, the last 2 minutes that thing looks surreal, as if the tornado is in slowmotion or something. I can't recall seeing one like that(stationary). Then you see something else not seen everyday, a person running towards a tornado...crazy!
The whole thing looks like cg for a movie almost.

spec

[edit on 22-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

If it's cgi it's very well done. The guy running towards the tornado also had me doubting that it could be real. That, or as I said, he has a brass set and not afraid to use it

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That has to be CGI. If he want's close ups then why don't he use a tele lens. It's just too surreal looking and the running towards it is just pure insanity. Especially someone who specializes in weather photography would be very carefull with these unpredictable things.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Awesome vid!!! It was almost like that Tornado wanted to photographed (the way it slowly chased them, then came to a hault).
Despite its size, it didn't seem to be overly powerful, so I'm sure the guy knew what he way doing when he ran towards it. Might be dangerous but I'd have done it, had I been there. After all, you only get to live this life, once!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Phenomenal !

That guy was crazy!!

Nice find S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Something about the last couple of minutes just don't look right.
I've never seen a tornado stand still like that before, but im no expert so who knows!

It just looks fake at the point they say its stopped.

If it is real then wow, i wouldnt mind walking up to one like that!!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am inclined to say this is not real, there is little or no evidence of flying debris, as far as I am aware there are instances of tornadoes coming to a stand still, but on average they travel 35 mph +. It can change direction on a whim.

fun though

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Thanks for this post!

That was the most amazing footage of a tornado I have EVER seen... that was SO cool!

I'm flagging this thread! Great Job!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BANANAMONTANA
I am inclined to say this is not real, there is little or no evidence of flying debris, as far as I am aware there are instances of tornadoes coming to a stand still, but on average they travel 35 mph +. It can change direction on a whim.

fun though

This is my thought too. And would the sound of the wind not be load??? Being as there are quite close to it??

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't know... it looks pretty real to me, but I'm no expert on video debunking.

It's still an awsome clip.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by OceanStone]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by OceanStone]

top topics

join