learn more

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

That's a limited way of looking at it. A third world nation isn't typical to include good water and sanitation, and so on. That's all plays into life expectancy.

Read the studies I've provided. In nations that eat lots of Soy there's marginal breast cancer rates compared to places that don't. Same goes for nations that eat massive amounts of olives and olive oil.

And I doubt the natural foliage of any nation really provides EVERYTHING like that we get when we look around the world. U.S. grocery stores would be nothing like they are without all of the imported foods and cultivars. We wouldn't even have citrus or apples (or worms for that matter).

[edit on 22-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

I agree with practically everything you just said. It is so good to see someone else that actually thinks rationally on here.

And to the nay sayers:

YES, the FDA is corrupt a long with a lot of pharmaceutical companies. But if cancer could be cured by natural means it would be MAINSTREAM news. Not everything is a cover up and conspiracy. There are some things you just can't hide, and this is one of them.

And I know the people who believe in all these natural cures who just read my above paragraph is thinking "OMG she evidently doesn't know the TRUTH". But you are just as brainwashed into thinking this as you consider the "normals" are into believing the MSM.

People die from cancer because it is a TERMINAL illness. Not everything can be cured with our current technology. People get sick and die, it is reality.

Any drug company that came up with the cure for cancer would be overnight BILLIONAIRES and eventually trillionaires.... There is tons of money in curing diseases especially one as rampant as cancer.

Just start thinking rationally. Not every corporation is out to kill you.

If these natural cures are true where are all the success stories? From credible sources, not new age sites.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by mnmcandiez]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

I don't think anyone is suggesting that we go back to the days of the snake oil salesmen or that all of "big pharma" is wrong and evil. My wife is 100% dependant on big pharma. Without her insulin, she would be dead inside of 30 days (more likely 2 weeks) and when she was diagnosed with Type I diabetes 27 years ago, she was told she would be dead by 18, then 21, now she is 36 and has none of the peripheral conditions associated with diabetes.

That being said, for 11 of those years we have been augmenting her diet with cayanne powder, chromium supplements, and acai. These have had real and measurable benefits to her health (and to mine as I have started taking some of these supplements).

Natural pharmacology is no differant in practice than regular pharmacology in that you must be scientific and study the results. You must learn what the theraputic dosage is and be wary of side effects. In addition, it helps to learn the mechanics of how the human body works (I spent almost 6 years from high school through college) in advanced biology and chemistry classes with a strong focus on cellular mechanics.

Ironically, even though I didn't end up a biologists or a chemist, I actually use many of the same principals found in cellular mechanics in my career as a software architect. Go figure. But that's probably a subject for a differant thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
YES, the FDA is corrupt a long with a lot of pharmaceutical companies. But if cancer could be cured by natural means it would be MAINSTREAM news. Not everything is a cover up and conspiracy. There are some things you just can't hide, and this is one of them.

False.

When i started this project I had seen the recent BBC news that tumeric had been used to cure throat cancer. Once I got into scholarly mode I realized that tumeric was old news. Look at my tumeric section for proof. The BBC didn't mention any of the rest, just that one study. At first I thought was viable only because the tumeric passed directly over the throat cancer. I actually tried emailing the lead of the study to ask if that was the case (email address was no good from his university site tho). Other studies showed the same effects on just about every form of cancer (I'm not claiming every cell line) just via the blood stream after eating.

Ask a doctor to give you curcumin extract via IV and tell me how that works out for ya.

Here's the point: If a doctor won't give you something additionally that can't cause harm but has a chance at doing good, especially for cheap, then we have a big problem.

Take one of my entries: TM. My moms doctors are jumping thru hoops trying to avoid giving her that to zap the copper in her system so the cancer can't feed, spread and grow.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Have your doctors ever told her to incorporate Fenugreek or Buckwheat into her diet?

I noticed they're good for diabetes by chance. Since then I've talked to several people with it and their doctors never mentioned a thing about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
If these natural cures are true where are all the success stories? From credible sources, not new age sites.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by mnmcandiez]

You can look at the one I posted here. 27 year diabetic with none of the long term side effects that she should have. She has perfect cholesterol levels and great blood pressure. She has also been able to go from 185 lbs. to 135 lbs. and keep it off for over 2 years now (and no, she's not a big excerciser. More of a gardener)

The real success stories are not going to be big famous things without being picked up by every scam artist out there. Besides, for the most part, people who survive these things don't want to be famous for it. They just want to be happy for being able to survive and enjoy a life that they almost lost.

Edited to fix the opening sentance... not sure what I was saying there...

[edit on 8-22-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Based on the premise that the power elite are for population control, one could see it both ways. That is to say, one could imagine the alternatives there as a distraction thus killing off those who pursue them.

However, taking into account that the power elite are not that one dimensional but that they actually are greedy and unempathetic money hoarders, one can see that they would NOT want to make these mainstream by any means.

Furthermore, one should think of these alternatives as an ever-going process of preventing and "curing". Imagine for a moment that by taking these, you are taking "infinitesimal" steps towards preventing and "curing" constantly, by merely changing your diet, the environment you live in, and you lifestyle as a whole.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
For the answer to that, you might want to search for a video called 'Run from the cure', and research the people featured.

I'm not an expert by any stretch, but i'd hazard a guess that smoking it, especially mixed with tobacco, is not the preferred method of ingestion to reap it's anti-cancer properties.

I read a study a long time that said the harmful effects of both are worsened when they're smoked combined. Vaporizer or food.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Have your doctors ever told her to incorporate Fenugreek or Buckwheat into her diet?

I noticed they're good for diabetes by chance. Since then I've talked to several people with it and their doctors never mentioned a thing about it.

The one that carried the herbal reference did bring it up briefly. We also encountered it in our own studies. I believe I actually discovered first in A Modern Herbal published by Dover Publications.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This cancer survivor congratulates you and celebrates your beautiful and important post. I was told I was terminal. I went through nasty experimental stuff. Ditched it all. Also ditched my horribly negative, nagging and lazy wife.

Four years later I am very much alive and active. I am better shape now at 46 than I was at 26. My new wife is awesome. We eat extremely well and it is not hard to do. The rules are simple, eat colorful fruits and vegetables, organic if you can (did you know your average apple has over 10 pesticides on it?). Eat organic meats and dairy. Eat your weight in walnuts. Drink your weight in water. Ditch alcohol or drink it in very limited quantities. Don't eat ANYTHING with HFCS, EVER.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Awesome. I use methi-powder as a spice, as I like to dump large amounts of spices into everything. You should see my spice cabinet lol. But really, I can't even taste the stuff. I don't know if it's mainly meant for thickening or what. I had a Nepalese roomate a couple years ago. He'd soak the seeds and use it in everything.

You might try searching Wikipedia for "diabetes", and skip past the main article.

reply to post by pajoly

Amazing! What type of cancer was it, and stuff like that? People need nurture, not conflict in their homes.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Awesome thread.

You did a great job! One of the best posts on ATS I have ever seen. I am bookmarking this!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Awesome thread.

You did a great job! One of the best posts on ATS I have ever seen. I am bookmarking this!

I might also point out that you can add it to your profile as a favorite thread or favorite website. I did both -- just so I would not lose track of this great resource.

I am hoping to get some time to print all of this information out to add to my physical library next to my Chemistry textbooks and herbal encyclopedias.

[edit on 8-22-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thanks guys. I'll have it in more printer friendly formats hopefully tomorrow....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Incredible! I can't imagine how many hours you have put in researching all of this information. Thank you for caring and sharing with us. I am amazed and humbled by people like you. Kudos.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A lot of good stuff and thanks for all the work gathering the info... too much to read right now but you posted copper as being bad and linked to a source to show foods with copper.... certain meats like beef and chicken don't have copper but lamb does. Now when it comes to factory produced meat lamb seems to be one of the safest because from the info I’ve seen they don't inject it with growth hormones (well known carcinogens) or antibiotics. Europe and other countries ban US meat because of growth hormones, antibiotics and a certain chemicals they give to pigs to get them to lean up quickly just before slaughter.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by keithallenlaw
The sad part is big pharma trying to isolate these compound and selling
them to us in a pill form, when all we should be doing is ingesting most
of them.

Big pharma will isolate compounds but you can be sure if one of those compounds cures something you'll never hear about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think it's very important to understand the biological complexity of whole foods. Isolating nutrients and subjecting them to cell cultures is a completely different animal.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think it's very important to understand the biological complexity of whole foods. Isolating nutrients and subjecting them to cell cultures is a completely different animal.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Fair point. Like another pointed out: Mushrooms typically contain both copper and Beta-Glucans. Bad and good. If we had more concise data we could better inform ourselves on how to balance these things.

For some compounds Wikipedia had content measures right on the page for the related foods etc. That makes such easy to assess. But not everything has that, most don't. It might be out there.

Perhaps the world needs an 'open source' researcher oriented forums+wiki to dig up all of this stuff, these sorts of details, interactions, compound measures, etc. It can't be done in one thread, and even a broad based cancer oriented forums would muffle the focus and clarity.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join