It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It looked like this thread broke ATS for a while there.

reply to post by dodadoom

I'm certain there's endless more out there. I had to just STOP I couldn't go on anymore.

Please highlight anything I've missed

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
fantastic work.
Jeebus dude.

While putting this together for this site, and due to "quote" limitations, did you also make a copy, that has the entire article of the quotes you presented as well?

Basically keeping all that information together in one document?

If not, might I suggest having people assist creating one large PDF or word document where all this info is present in one place.

I'd be more than willing to lend a hand.

I think it's too precious information to be scattered.

I've lost too many loved ones to cancer, because the doctors were unwilling to put it together like this and provide alternatives etc.

Awesome thread. Can't say that enough.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I just today watched the documentary The Beautiful Truth, which - is along the same lines as this thread which is why I clicked to view. Anyway, God gave us everything we need to cure ourselves through the food we eat. I'm convinced that it's the FDA, which is run by chemical and drug companies, are the ones responsible for poisoning us and causing all the health epidemics we now find so rampant in society.

Check out Dr. Max Gerson HERE

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Thanks. A friend on here has already volunteered to PDF it. Here's it in DOC format:
agimanhattanproject.com...

It's total BS that people have to jump thru hoops to find such simple things they can do to save their lives.

Imagine how it was before the Internet. Sure doctors didn't have it either to find stuff as easy, but now that we have it they still don't use it to save their [patients]. 'If you wanna live scum go find it yourself', said the sociopath.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yea buddy!!! These are all my favorite foods and I make BIG effort in growing this stuff on a regular basis.

I would like to add that I was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis at the age of 18 and was told that I would probably never walk and I should just get used to the constant pain. Anyways, I found a nutritionist and in addition of the recommended foods, he instructed me to have all my "high amalgam" (mercury) fillings removed and wallah, I have been absent from this deeded condition for over 30 years now.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the amazing and helpful information. I am getting a new printer this week and this will be my first project to print off. Some of these I knew about as I do home health care from time to time and take care of people with Cancer. Do you not think that these are more of a prevenative than a cure as Cancer has to be treated immediately and aggressively once diagnosed? Even so wouldn't it be wonderful for people to eat healthy and prevent cancer from even occuring. Thank you once again!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Star and Flag Sir. Wonderfully put together and such an important thread with today's rise in Cancer and other Health Issues.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thank you so much.
I can't even think of a second line.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Very well put together source of information you have.
Star and Flag, no doubt.
This is an amazing thread, thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What can I say?

Sir/Maam?

You have truly earned your wings!

Thank you

x

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It's all definitely preventative... but a good deal of these studies were done in the form of attacking existing cancer cells instead of just trying to block cells say in rats they put under conditions where they were expected to grow new cancer. Majority were attacking existing cells / tumors. I can only think of one in specific where they were trying to block cancer: there were subjecting rats to UV trying to cause skin cancer.

Most items on the list had papers that discussed how the different compounds "synergistically" assisted each other, or assisted "chemo" chemical treatments.

Don't count on any one single silver bullet when it's time to kill cancer.

Research the side effects and potential interactions the best you can. It's a crime that doctors aren't ALL all about best doing that.

They charge $10,000 a day that you're in the hospital, and don't even give a sheet of paper to go home with covering any of this info.
I pulled this off for free in about a week. Now it's penny's to print. Evil people in this world.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Great information and all but 1 question....

How the hell am I suppose to get all of these in my digestion? Is there an extract with these out there?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA

What can I say?

Sir/Maam?

You have truly earned your wings!

Thank you

x

Bravo a thousand times! What can I say? I have now seen the "True Light", I am humbled beyond words.

Now, I'm faced with finding some of this stuff, dying it, powdering it, putting it in capsules, and getting it to folks that could use it..

Umm, yep, I vote wings for you
But hey, you earned them today!!!

That reminds me, I need to take my seaweed.....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is one fantastic library of information.
Godspeed

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I only asked about pdf because I'm worried somehow, someway, this will disappear. The gov doesn't like it when you say something cures cancer when the FDA hasn't okay'd it.

Infact, I thought it was going to be gone after the "maintainance" they were running. Not that I think it will be ATS who eliminates it.

Thank you again so very much!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If these really did cure cancer, it would be mainstream right now. There's a reason this is all apart of fringe science. It requires the same amount of "proof" as religion. You put a lot of time in this yes, but time in does not equal truth and this whole thread is a load of bull.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Excellent thread! Thank you very much for putting this all in one document.. this should be sent to as many people as possible.

Incredible how [it seems] everything we need is given to us by nature.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is probably the best thread i have read on this site since becoming a member here!

Top notch, excellent thread mate.

If i could give you more F&S i would.

Many thanks for the comprehensive and really important information.

I really hope your mum makes a full recovery, and quickly.

WELL DONE.

Cheers.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

wow, you really are a sad individual unwilling to even contemplate a life thats a little rosy. lighten up.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

One could argue that this is just as good a reason as to why many of these natural cures and treatments are illegal and are kept out of the mainstream, and people are rotting in prisons for possessing / growing some of them.

Trillions of $ from 'conventional' medicine buys a lot of corrupt politicians who pass or influence prohibition laws.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by spikey]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join