It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Next is the aloe-emodin paper you cited. Here they used another cell line and it seems that in order for there to be 20% proliferation of those T-24 cells, you need a 50 micro molar concentration of aloe emodin (it shows that in Figure 1) while most drugs in the market are in the nano molar range. This has potential but if you start giving people large amounts of this plant in order to be effective in killing these cells, you risk having side effects. Hence you run into the same problem that pharma companies run into. You give too little and you won't change a thing. So you can't suggest to use these plants without knowing what is an effective dose that does not poison you and without having done animal experiments, as well as clinical trials.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by gsup1]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

Acai - you might be interested in these:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
pubs.acs.org...
www.springerlink.com...
pubs.acs.org...
Antiproliferative and antioxidant properties of anthocyanin-rich extract from açai

Let's see: They tell you you're probably going to die... they wont give you DCA or TM... you find out about a substance that has in vitro results and also is shown to be effective in entering the bloodstream... it just hasn't had major clinical trails (no money in it, see DCA for context)... is it worth the $5-10 a month?

Aloe: Very good, finally someone who knows what all of that means.

I'm genuinely curious how you arrived at nM?

I don't have the paper to see the Figure 1, btw.

They can 'directly' apply the mM to the culture, but do you have data that describes how aloe is absorbed by the blood / body for it to be considered nM in vivo?

I'm really trying to understand all of this.

You might enjoy all of the citations in my new standalone aloe entry page:
www.cancerisdead.com...

Please do take a good look at DCA. The point is, without Big Pharm standing to reap billions in profits, there is extremely low odds of anything having extensive clinical trials. To tell people not to try relatively safe things without clinical trials is morally criminal, in my view.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This thread should be stickied for sure.

It is pretty sad how much money runs everything in this country. The only reason that doctors don't tell you this stuff is because they are agents out to sell you drugs and drugs exclusively; they are not allowed to prescribe anything other than drugs, and if they do and it doesn't work, you can sue the doctor, which is why they don't tell you. The whole system is broken; the Federal Drug Association makes their own laws whenever they want, that is simply how powerful they are. They have a legal responsibility to raise stockholder value, as it is a publicly owned institution. The only way to keep getting more money is for people to keep getting sick, which is why drugs often have dozens of side effects... It is very sad that physicians are not even allowed to suggest these REAL treatments simply because the FDA can't patent it as a drug, and therefore the government cannot make extra money off this extremely huge scam, which is obvious because of their clear manipulation of the government.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Brood because: elaborating

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brood
The only reason that doctors don't tell you this stuff is because they are agents out to sell you drugs and drugs exclusively; they are not allowed to prescribe anything other than drugs, and if they do and it doesn't work, you can sue the doctor, which is why they don't tell you.

So, if you eschew a standard therapy in favour of an alternative one...and it doesn't work...who do you sue, then?

Just askin', cuz the ubiquitous 'some guy on the net' has the luxury of no accountability at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

You can't sue anyone because it is only a doctor's legal duty to prescribe what they have been taught to prescribe. The drug associations of both Canada and the United States are very broken and unethical.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

You can't sue anyone because it is only a doctor's legal duty to prescribe what they have been taught to prescribe. The drug associations of both Canada and the United States are very broken and unethical.

My comments run more to the issue of accountability.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My father was diagnosed with mouth cancer a year or so ago. I tried to get him to try some of the natural cures such as Vitamin b17 & cesium chloride but he wouldnt listen. The doctors had given him another 10 years of life some 10 -15 years ago after they removed a cancerous lung and so he had the utmost faith in them. Well after cutting out the mouth cancer, and grafting some skin inside his mouth and after many follow up visits all seemed good. That was until recently when he noticed some major swelling and pain in his mouth. Another checkup revealed the radiation therapy had not only killed the cancer but the jawbone marrow too to the point the bone was crumbling and falling apart. He now has to have his jawbone removed. So much for 'big pharma'...

On a postive note, check out the benefits of MSM. I use it daily as a general detoxifier and preventative, & the benefits and general feeling of 'well-being' it gives me is excellent, plus its cheap when bought in bulk. Its also very good at raising your bodies PH (cancer loves a low-PH state). This site shows MSM can be used with B17 & Vitamin C to cure cancer www.cancertutor.com...

Then there's Cesium Chloride:

The History of Cesium Used in Cancer Treatments

The theory behind the cesium treatment for cancer is largely the result of Dr. A. Keith Brewer, PhD. While Dr. Brewer himself probably did not treat any cancer patients, during his research it was common for those who were treating the cancer patients to give 6 grams of cesium a day. It should be noted that during this time a powdered form of cesium was being used, not a liquid ionic form.

The cesium used back then (probably cesium carbonate) was not as powerful, gram for gram, as today's more potent liquid ionic cesium chloride. Six grams of cesium carbonate is roughly equivalent to the 3 grams of ionic liquid cesium chloride. However, such simple conversions do not really tell the complete story of the superiority of today's liquid ionic cesium chloride. The key is that the liquid ionic cesium chloride gets inside the cancer cells much better than any powdered version.

The key issue is how big the clusters of cesium atoms are. If the cluster is too big, as it frequently is with the powdered versions, virtually none of the cesium gets inside the cancer cells. Cesium simply doesn't work unless it does get inside the cancer cells.

Cesium has been proven to get into cancer cells, when other nutrients cannot. The cesium:
1) Makes the cancer cells alkaline (Note: the BLOOD is NOT made alkaline, only the inside of the cancer cells),
2) Limits the intake of glucose into the cell (thus starving the cell and making the cell "sick" from lack of food),
3) Neutralizes the lactic acid (which is actually what causes the cell to multiply uncontrollably), and
4) Stops the fermentation process, which is a second affect of limiting the glucose.

A practitioner of cesium chloride was Hans A. Nieper, M.D., (1928-1998), who practiced in Hannover, Germany. Many celebrities and executives from America went to Germany to be treated by Dr. Nieper, including one President of the United States.

Liquid ionic cesium chloride works by making cancer cells highly alkaline, typically 8.0 and above, thus making them so "sick" the immune system attacks and kills them.

Cesium chloride not only kills cancer cells indirectly, it immediately stops the metastasis of the cancer; can start shrinking tumor masses within weeks; and almost always stops the pain of cancer within 24 to 48 hours, depending on what is causing the pain.

Technically, the cesium chloride does not directly kill the cancer cells. What is does is allow the immune system to kill the cancer cells. When you see a statment that cesium chloride does not kill cancer cells, that is technically correct.

However, it is also possible that cesium chloride reverts cancer cells into normal cells. This can happen if the cesium chloride kills the microbes inside the cancer cells (by its high alkalinity) and the cancer cells are thus able to revert into normal cells. This is actually the ideal way to cure cancer because there is far less debris for the body to get rid of.

Exactly what percentage of the cancer cells are killed by the immune system or what percentage are reverted into normal cells is unknown. This point to make is that the protocol is very effective.

"Many tests on humans have been carried out by H. Nieper in Hannover, Germany and by H. Sartori in Washington, DC as well as by a number of other physicians. On the whole, the results have been very satisfactory. It has been observed that all pains associated with cancer disappear within 12 to 24 hr, except in a very few cases where there was a morphine withdrawal problem that required a few more hours.
www.cancer-coverup.com...
With regards to the above quote, it should be noted that Dr. Sartori used very high doses of cesium chloride in his medical clinic. These doses were far too high to be used at home.

Note that it is the CANCER CELLS, not the blood serum, that rises to 8.0 pH or above. The body keeps the blood serum within a small range of pH, around 7.4.

The Cesium Chloride Protocol directly targets cancer cells. Normal cells do not injest the cesium chloride.

www.cancertutor.com...

This page also contains critical information: The Overnight Cure For Cancer

edit on 11-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: more info

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey all,

my Mother has cancer, so I started putting this excellent information into a nice format that she can easily read. It's ended up as a PDF document, and Ignorance Isn't Bliss has kindly given me their permission to publish it online for whoever wants a copy.

I've put it on a file hosting site here: Cancer is DEAD - PDF file

If you can't download from there for any reason, drop me a PM with your email address and I'll mail to to ya.

Cheers, and hang in there

Goldenchild

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

It's saying I have to sign up to download it...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not sure what's going on there, it's supposed to be a free public filesharing website...?

Here's a few more, hopefully at least one will work:

Cancer is DEAD - PDF link 2
Cancer is DEAD - PDF link 3
Cancer is DEAD - PDF link 4

Good luck

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
hey..this is an awesome topic, which is of great interest to me as i am a student of medicine, however, do you have something similar to this, but showing the bad side of antioxidants as well? from what i know, high doses of antioxidants can cause iron and zinc deficit. also, for regular smokers, high amounts of antioxidants can actually increase their chances of getting a lung cancer (if i remember it correctly, it was specifically either high doses of beta-carotenes or vitamin A). need to do some more research on this topic, cause i know people who r smokers, but they buff themselves with anties thinking it will help them to reduce the risk of cancer.

just found this article about reductive stress
www.aphroditewomenshealth.com...

edit on 15-9-2010 by White Haven because: added reductive stress

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm already mostly well aware of these cures for cancer, but I highly appreciate that you took your time and effort to put this thread up for others. S&F

In love and light my other self

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
DUDE! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME JOB! THANK YOU!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow.

THIS has to be the best threads ever. It would seem like a more natural diet could do us a lot of good.

Excellent work.

edit on 9/21/2010 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
triple post!

edit on 1-10-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
triple post!

link   
Thank you all!

News from the front line:

SO my mom recently finished 8 weeks of "light" chemo and radiation. She hung in pretty tough until the last few weeks, where the burning of the throat and everything else made it extremely hard to swallow water even.

Before she had fallen under these effects she had heavily implemented into her diet many of the things from my list, and had been taking several choice supplements. She really didn't start feeling the harsh effects until after a month of their treatments, which was longer than they had expected. But after 5-6 weeks it finally came down on her.

That sucked because I had finally began to really turn my research into something.

My 'advanced' list of unpublished entries of cancer fighters is longer than the full list as currently found at cancerisdead.com. Suffice to say, a great deal of things found in the everyday spice cabinet, and especially advanced spice cabinets such as my own, all make the list. My 'advanced' list goes well beyond spices, of course.

Several weeks ago I finally made my way into a local health food store. Scullcap is an example that comes to mind of odd things I was trying to find. $10 for a bottle of pills. Damn. Good thing they had crushed Scullcap leaf in bulk form on a wall of huge jars (jars that also had many other things on my list). For about a dollar I garnished enough material for a month supply, which I then ran thru a coffee grinder to turn into a finer powder, and then filled empty pill capsules with.

Empty pill capsules cost about $0.011 cents apiece, online at least.

Everything is cheaper online.

On ebay I found one seller that has numerous things on my list, in cut leaf, and powder forms, for about $10 a pound. Basically a years supply of each item for $10. In raw 'herb' form at least.

This site:
purebulk.com...
Has bulk volume pricing on raw extracted/synthesized compounds.

After a month of treatments her cancer mess was only 1/3 of its original size.

They haven't done scans since, and wont until a month after their treatments ended, which in in about 3 weeks.

In the past few weeks she's been so affected, she says she wont do their "heavy" chemo if it's still needed.

Even until the last day, her oncologist said there was no point in us knowing the cell line. Even though they already have it, they wont give it up, so that we can specifically target it via our means.

She's now finally able to get back to eating, and ingesting all of the 'supplement' pills I made. A problem I've realized is that eventually it becomes too damn hard for anyone to even swallow the natural sorts of things, which are proven to be complimentary, while doctors wont give them in the best forms via IV.

The last kit of 'supplements' I sent her a few weeks ago, contained over 30 types of 'pill'. Some (5) were store bought things such as resveratrol. The rest were from my garden, the spice cabinet, or the bulk jars from the health food store. My girl and I each took all 35 pills, at once, and felt no effects... except the part where my spleen had been sore for about 5 days, for the first time in my life, and it was gone the next day and hasn't been felt since. Until you wikipedia the stuff in your spice cabinet, you wont likey realize the medicine it contains. The catch is we normally only get these things in tiny sprinkle amounts over the course of weeks or longer.

So currently, Mom will be chill for the next 3 weeks until her next scans.

I'm hoping for the best, and already prepared for the worst. But I'm not waiting around either. For instance, I got 5 pounds of Green Tea for $13 at the local Asian grocery. The more things that can be worked into a tea form the better. Blending custom tea is the current agenda, and that ebay source is helping that along.

Money has been tight for all of us, but round 2 is in order.

$100 for a 2 year supply of DCA,

$100 for 25 grams of TM.

$200 for a oxygen generator,

$40 for 1 gallon of food grade hydrogen peroxide.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi, I have not read the whole thread but I am curious if you have looked into the Baking Soda cure that I am hearing about just lately. (Sodium Bicarbonate).

I am going to look into this much in the near future, it seems very interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Sorry I have been away from this thread due to classes and research. I was on other threads but they didn't require much input. Sorry to hear about your mother's illness. Can you tell me what kind of cancer she was diagnosed with and what drugs are the doctors using for the chemotherapy?

White Haven,

You are saying that you are a student of medicine. Where are you pursuing your D.O or M.D studies if it is not a big secret?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Also you asked why most of the time drug candidates in the nano-molar potency are chosen and here is a link to an abstract from pub med. I'm sorry but I cannot give you the full paper because this would place this site in trouble.

You can see that they tested these drugs that had IC50 ( concentration needed to inhibit 50% of whatever it is you are trying to stop) they ranged from .3 micro molar ( 300 nano molar ) to 22 micro molar. This is just basic study, they will mostly like try to get those drugs by changing the structute so that the it will be in the 100-50 nm range. You want nano molar range because you want the drug to be as potent as possible and as less toxic as possible when you give it in high doses to a patient. The 50 micro molar potency is fine but you need to do better in order to get a drug out there and find out what exactly in the aloe inhibits the growth of those cells. If you manage to get it down to nano molar, you need to proceed with mice experiments because you want to see how the drug acts in vivo ( in the body ) and see if it works. Then you would do these experiments in primates and if they are safe, you go onto humans. I know what you are thinking, this is slow and that is what they are trying to solve on how to find an animal model that can be used to predict results in humans. In vitro results only give a preview of the POTENTIAL for it to help against a disease. Basing results on just in vitro experiments ( in the cell culture plates where you cannot simulate the bodily environment ) is not a good idea.

I know you are trying to help but don't be quick to dismiss big pharma. Lots of people that work there have passion for what they are doing ( trying to help people live ).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 13-11-2010 by gsup1 because: added link

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join