It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Great post.

The FDA has already made an explicit 'marketing attack' on the healthfood stores.

This commercial actor, the man, is quite condescending when he says, "You can't get it at a health food store." Then of course the commercial portray's the FDA as highly technological and benevolent by showing fish tanks, high end graphics on computers, nice, friendly music play in the background, etc.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

........ What a great post!!!!
I also heard, over the years, that a part of a cancer cure should be drinking alkaline water!!! If you are ever in the hospital in Japan, that's all they will let you drink!
How sad and unfortunate that 'big pharma' has such a stranglehold on the medical profession, and that our doctors care nothing for learning how the body can heal itself!!!!!!! ON THE OTHER HAND,,,,the increase in the use of alternative medicine is a big plus in our favor..........Recently I went to see a dermatologist; he asked me what prescriptions I was on; when I told him none, he said, 'what? you're 68 yrs. old and not on any prescriptions?".......I told him just vitamin-mineral supplements.....he was amazed.....what a sad commentary on our medical profession and society!!!..........

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have copied and paste all the Info in this post for easy download and print for a easy way to share info .

Should you need the info please download it from :

www.4shared.com...

Thank you again for these Great info and lets hope that People will make great use of this great Post .

Feel free to use 4shared.com there is no spam by signing up and is free . Great source of info .

[edit on 24-8-2010 by lisa2012]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

I would recommend the following books by Jeff Primack:

"Conquering ANY Disease" and "Smoothie Formulas"

Both can be purchased on his website: qigong.com

If nothing else, at least it is worth a shot to try. You have nothing to lose and your whole life to gain.

I've received a couple U2U's requesting detailed info on smoothies in the book. I don't own his "Smoothie Formulas" book (yet), but I DO own the "Conquering ANY Disease" book. It is broken down into 4 sections:

1. Natural Healing Wisdom and Key details

2. Foods that BLOCK healing and your Body's Immune System

3. Specialized "Food Healing" Items that WE USE MOST FREQUENTLY in this system.

4. Specific Diseases and The Foods that REVERSE them allowing your body to heal itself.

The book gives great detail on each of these diseases (what to avoid and consume), but I'll just list the some of the items he suggests for you here:

He states everyone should eliminate fruit juice (a couple exceptions) and drink only DISTILLED water (listing an explanation).

7 Primary Herbs of his Food-Healing System: basil, cilantro, garlic, ginger, mint, turmeric and rosemary

The Morning Tonic & Tea Ritual is on page 26.

Acai berry have the highest antioxidnt food-value currently known. (Difference comes in the processing of the berry and he recommends the Sambazon brand of Organic Acai powder or Pure Acai packs)

HIV / AIDS - coconut oil and AHCC

Asthma & Respiratory Diseases - kiwi, strawberry

ADD - drink the Morning Tonic (in book) and DHA 1000mg 3 x daily with meals.

Autism & Mercury Detox (3 detailed pages of info) - asparagus, cilantro, kiwi, strawberry

Cancer and Tumor - 3-day phytochemical blast cycle includes pineapple, pomelo grapefruit and pomegranate; also add reishi mushroom, Brazil nuts, red beet and raspberry seed flour to diet or smoothie

Depression & Emotional problems - rosemary, beets and corn

Diabetes Type 2 - cucumbers, spring onions and cinnamon, Swiss Chard and Bitter Melon

Eyesight - Goji Berries

Heart Disease - avocado, celery, okra & eggplant

Hyperthyroidism - eat broccoli

Hypothyroidism - Maca; avoid foods containing Goitrogen in RAW state (cooked they are ok)

Infertility - Maca rood powder and oysters

Insomnia - cherries and walnuts

Kidney stones - watermelon

Osteoporosis - too much calcium & acidic diet and not enough silica & magnesium & vitamin K in diet, not enough movement / exercise

Parkinson's Disease - only fish, eat Fava beans, raw fruits & veggies, Maca

Prostate issues - watermelon, pumpkin seeds, Maca

Weight Loss - avocado, berries and limes

If you want more details, you'll need to buy the book. I believe his "Smoothie Formulas" book lists which smoothies assist in reversing specific diseases, but does NOT list all the other info telling you what to eliminate from your lifestyle (like vaccinations, flu shot and antibiotics) with an explanation WHY they need to be eliminated.

NOTE:
JEFF PRIMACK IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE BRAND NAMES HE PROMOTES!!!
He has done the research for his readers so they know which brands have the best quality and don't get duped by manufacturers jumping on the money bandwagon with ineffective products (Acai and Goji berry products are examples).

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Ohh...yeah ! You beat me to it !
Thats an absolute scream ! They took what they dubbed as "ULTRA PURIFIED" fish oil, and mixed it with drugs in-order to make it dangerous, good going guys !

Could they be running out of drugs ? "OHH...HeLL nO" !

They totally just want to appear as if they actually give a trott by using the fish oil, not to mention the fact that the drug portion allows them to patent it.
That is just quite simply set design at its "IKEA" finest too.
Nice $299.00 hobby shop microscope thrown in for good measure.
I'm really looking forword to seeing the actor (OOP'S ! I MEAN DOCTOR) that was in the background looking through it in an "EGGO" commercial next month.
YePP ! This one not only takes the cake, it also beats the band as well !

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
First of all apologies for not reading every reply and post ive just got in from work and seen this so i will spend some time when i can reading through the OP

Cancer is dead?
Really ..?

My mum has been diagnosed with bowel cancer, cant be treated with chemotherapy due to condition with her liver and kidney, but yet being in England the NHS doesnt offer much. Can anyone provide me with any information on other 'cures' or treatments to prolong life expectancy

My mum is not expected to live for more than 12 months. Thank you for any replies and again apologies for not reading some of the OP and replies, i know it annoys some people

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the info!!! I will be implementing and informing my family members!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

You hit the nail on the head! Exactly.

I mean there is not a chance in hell I could believe that those "doctors" portrayed in the commercial are real doctors, with degrees and credentials.

The patent thing really kills me. Just because they manipulate it a little bit, they can patent it, thus profit off of it. Like you said, they probably put some drugs in there, because why the side effects?

Anyway....Do not want to go too far off the original topic.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is by far one of the best threads I have ever seen on ATS. It is highly useful and well thought out. Thank you so much for this!!

By the way, I think I will find something else to get Vitamin K2... Natto looks and tastes bad!! xD

It does go down and feel healthy after digesting though. (aka, it won't make you vomit)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

The idea that they won't do anything for her sounds insane, it reminds me of the "death panels" we've been warned about over here. There's a name for the board that does that in the UK I heard a caller talk about on a radio show last year.

You're going to need to read over, and into it all real good. You have to be sure anything she intends to eat / take large amounts of doesn't harm the liver / kidneys.

Problems with the liver particularly complicate things.

For her I'd guess DCA is out of the question.

Massive amounts of berries & red grapes, capsaicin and tumeric / curcumin are where anyone should start. (I don't think any of these hurt the liver at all)

Something I was reading during this research, that I'm pretty sure it was in one of these papers, since I wasn't specifically researching colon cancer, and I didn't spend much time at all looking at 'fringe' sites, was talking about results with colon cancer doing direct 'drug' delivery. There are absorptive blood vessels there, hence its so easy to catch aids that way, and I've heard about people administering recreational drugs via that route because it bypasses the digestive system. For this to work effectively into the bloodstream I'm gonna guess it will require isolated compounds / extracts...

Effective delivery is the big ordeal in all of this. With skin cancer for example you can go directly at it with topical solutions. I read several things about curcumin being effective topically. What I gathered from the first article on curcumin was it had cured throat cancer, I assumed was from the tumeric passing directly over it. The first article I read on capsaicin (hot pepper oil) also gave me that impression... but I went on to read papers that showed in vivo effectiveness with both of these with other non-direct targetable cancers with both curcumin and capsaicin. I also recall reading about capsaicin results against stomach cancer, as that is a direct attack (eat too many hot peppers and you'll likely feel it on the way out). Obviously, if something kills cancer then a direct attack is the idea, which is why so many things work in vitro but not in vivo, and why I'm trying to figure out liquid extracts that could be vaporized and breathed in to directly attack lung cancer, without harming the lungs.

Oh, and FIBER. Bacteria in the intestines synthesizes a compound that fights colon cancer, which is why we're at risk if we don't take in enough fiber. SO massive amounts of fiber is crucial. The compound is somewhere in my presentation.

I hope that helps.

Do research.

Don't get ripped off.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you sir, are a god!
thank you so much for this, everyone needs to see this and look into it a bit more

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow...so much contradiction in this thread. Whats a guy to believe?

Anyway, one poster nailed it with breathing techniques.
Cancer is anaerobic (without oxygen) and cant survive
in an aerobic (with oxygen) environment. Exercise is so
severely underrated. Another poster nailed it with balance.
A diet with massive amounts of grapes plays havoc on
your pancreas because of the loads and loads of fructose.
Yes, grapes are good for you but how many? Water is good
for you too, but to much and YOU WILL drown.

Back to the oxygen. I read about this doctor in Europe
who was irrigating cancer with food grade peroxide, H2O2.
Ate it right up. Why? Anyone that took chemistry or has
poured H2O2 onto a wound knows that when it come into
contact with anaerobic material it will burst open releasing
O2. Hence the fizzy stuff you see when applied to a wound.
There is a following of people who actually consume very
controlled amounts of H2O2 (36% food grade) internally,
but that is very controversial. The point here is oxygen.
GET IT! Get plenty of it. Along with quality rest, mental
poise, and good ole fashion love & laughter. Speaking of
laughter, there was a study done with cancer patients that
was subjected to several hours a day of laughter and it
showed positive results over the non laughter group.

As far as doctors and big pharma are concerned. They have
one use and one use only. The ER room and that's it!
For one to constantly visit doctors and place their life
into their hands, and the hands of big pharma is foolish.
I believe in an old Indian proverb which states:
KNOW THYSELF AND HEAL THYSELF.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Alright I finally converted it into clean html. Ended up being more pain than it had to be.

I also made a new dotcom for it at the same time:
www.cancerisdead.com...

It also will be mirrored at ignoranceisfutile.org and agimanhattanproject.com.

At cancerisdead.com I intended to vastly expand it to build the ultimate reference in cancer fighting compounds and methods, with all of the scholastic quality I put into this piece.

Thank you all for all our your support and appreciation.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
It will take some time to read all of it but it's definitely worth the effort and time. Thanks a lot! Is this available in other languages, too?

You can enter the new site into Google Translate and it will do all of the work. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
According to alot of the info, it would seem eating Indian food would prevent or cure cancer. Not the case in that country. Cancer rates seem to be extremely high over there - and I don't think GMO food is legal either, so it's not that. Maybe it's the Israeli's blowing off nukes in the area? I can't think of anything else.

Thanks for bringing this up, and sorry for not responding earlier.

With all on my plate I didn't check the cancer rate over there. Just now I did a quick search of the cancer rate in India, and this was the first page to come up:
nitawriter.wordpress.com...

The poverty and water quality would be key issues in their immune systems.

According to that blog, by an Indian, they have an overweight issue in many cases, and they eat lots of fried foods.

Whats wrong with India? Whats wrong with our lifestyle and with our diet that we are suffering like this? True, we don’t exercise much, and we eat a lot of fatty food. At one time because of more poverty, people were forced to walk long distances, and consume a simple diet. And people were wiry, and thin. Perhaps that is why people still feel that being plump is a sign of good health and prosperity. Eating fried foods and not exercising has always been considered desirable. Desi ghee (clarified butter), dried fruits, pakodas (stuffed and fried lentil dish) …have it all for that was needed for health! But aspiring for it is one thing, actually eating like that on a regular basis is a recipe for disaster. A paunch is not a a sign of prosperity, but a sign of ill health. But unfortunately, this feeling is still not that common. My mother-in-law still urges me to eat desi ghee and drink full cream milk because she firmly believes its good for health. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and has had surgery, but she continues to eat this, sure that this is “good” food.

Nowhere has perfect diets and etc I doubt, and no region supplies literally every possible cancer killer. Today much of the world has access to that of the rest of the world, and it's time we recognize and utilize it the best we can.

PS: I read a year or two ago about how farmers were literally committing suicide because they gambled on GMO's that didn't perform in their climate the way they were supposed to.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
Growth-stimulatory effect of resveratrol in human cancer cells.

Earlier studies have shown that resveratrol could induce death in several human cancer cell lines in culture. Here we report our observation that resveratrol can also promote the growth of certain human cancer cells when they are grown either in culture or in athymic nude mice as xenografts. At relatively low concentrations (

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by keithallenlaw
As far as doctors and big pharma are concerned. They have
one use and one use only. The ER room and that's it!
For one to constantly visit doctors and place their life
into their hands, and the hands of big pharma is foolish.

Think so? Cuz they cured my cancer with no appreciable side effects. Somehow I have difficulty seeing that as foolish, but perhaps you know best, eh?

Hopefully you will never find yourself in position where you have to bet your life, or that of a loved one, upon this particular opinion.

Have you considered that, while cautioning folks away from seeking medical help for cancer, you might be depriving them of a narrow opportunity for successful treatment by conventional means...effectively killing them?

A self-edit to include the fact that it was through regular visits to my doctor that my cancer was discovered early and treated successfully.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
cancer dead is not far away from human.the sooner the better

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by soficrow

You're missing your own point, Soficrow.

Ahem. There is a reason cancer and other chronic diseases are called "diseases of civilization." ...

Yes, according to the statistics collected in 1900, a smaller number of people died of cancer. However, cancer is not diagnosed with a light microscope anymore, it is diagnosed molecularly. We also have a broader classification of cancer now beyond just a visible tumor.

People who died of "unknown wasting" in 1900 would most likely have been diagnosed with cancer today, as would a lot of children who died early in life due to leukemia, a condition not well understoof in 1900.

Using similar logic, we could say that nearly every metabolic disorder has become epidemic-level since 1900, as we had no tests for them. A lack of diagnostic methods creates an artificially low number of cases, and the advent of such methods creates an artificial spike for a few years. It's a common issue in epidemiology.

...Elsewhere you acknowledged the growing burden of chronic disease, and blamed victims' diet and lifestyle - here you deny the growing burden and claim new diagnostic technologies have just revealed an always-existent high rate.

Sorry - you can't have it both ways.

However...

While the technology exists, it is NOT used routinely, and certainly not in the developing world - which now faces rates of chronic disease similar to the developed world.

- So you can't claim "better diagnosis" as the explanation for rising rates.

Also note: Medical insurance terms specify that diagnostic tests be proven "medically necessary," and prohibit investigative/exploratory tests - again neutralizing your "better diagnosis" argument as the explanation for rising rates.
- ditto with insurance terms that prohibit early diagnosis and preventive interventions.
- in short, medical insurance terms effectively block early and even later diagnosis and constrain the use of new diagnostic technologies

...Chronic disease rates are rising because -much- higher percentages of the population have chronic disease - not because of better diagnosis.

...And medical professionals around the world are scrambling to deal with the situation, as are governments faced with the related rising costs. For example...

Chronic diseases are now the major cause of death and disability worldwide. Noncommunicable conditions, including cardiovascular diseases (CVD), diabetes, obesity, cancer and respiratory diseases, now account for 59% of the 57 million deaths annually and 46% of the global burden of disease.

WHO

Chronic diseases—such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes—are the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. Chronic diseases account for 70% of all deaths in the U.S., which is 1.7 million each year. These diseases also cause major limitations in daily living for almost 1 out of 10 Americans or about 25 million people.

CDC

Over 162 million cases of seven common chronic diseases — cancers, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, stroke, mental disorders, and pulmonary conditions — were reported in The United States in 2003. These conditions shorten lives, reduce quality of life, and create considerable burden for caregivers.

An Unhealthy America: The Economic Impact of Chronic Disease

Burden from chronic disease

[edit on 25-8-2010 by soficrow]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by keithallenlaw

The point here is oxygen. GET IT! Get plenty of it. Along with quality rest, mental poise, and good ole fashion love & laughter. Speaking of laughter, there was a study done with cancer patients that was subjected to several hours a day of laughter and it showed positive results over the non laughter group.

Laughter can cure illness and make people live longer.
Sailors say that any time spent on the open water, sailing, is stopped time , meaning you are not aging then. I know it is an expression but if you go sailing you know what it means.
There are great inhalations taken at sea and during laughter. When we yawn it is to give the brain a burst of oxygen it needs quickly.
I think there is more to this theory above concerning a need for oxygen than we can know or even believe right now.

It is the simplest things that are the most hard to swallow.
We expect complications and costly, time consuming solutions much of the time.
When an answer is too easy we can miss or over look it.

When an answer is FREE and no one can make any money off it you don't OFTEN see it listed as a SOLUTION in the course of our daily, materialistic and acquisitive life.

Thank you for the great post.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join