It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Simply amazing I am totally lost for words. This is by far one/if not the best thread I have ever read. THANKYOU so much for all your time and effort on this I hope that this can be stickied at the top of the medical issue forum so that future members can read such an in depth study.

THANKYOU OP

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Amazing post!

Not had time to read through all the replies, but have you added Almond kernels (Vitamin B17) and Cesium Chloride? Also, Cottage cheese & Flaxseed oil (blended) has known to have good results!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
amazing thread!! thanks soo much for the information! lets wake up people

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

WOW..... Awesome...... Mother of all threads, Thanks for your research and posting. I will cut and paste it into word and give to two of my friends who are suffering at present.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

IgnoranceIsntBlisss.....

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone that wouldn't agree that the medical establishment isn't really trying to cure cancer, and they're all correct.

On the one hand.....

I completely disagree with that statement.

On the other hand.....

I highly commend the wonderful information you have provided!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well done OP for bringing this information. I have cancer and do my best to eat the right things and to keep certain things out of my diet, however, it is very difficult to obtain and take all of these cancer fighting foods in a disciplined way. How should I take them and in what amounts, how do i know that changing my diet completely wont effect me in other ways?
See the problem is with these Cancer cure threads, is that I have yet to know anyone who has cured themselves from cancer by going down alternative route. I'm not denying that the products you have listed can help cancer patients, as I said diet is very important. I would be interested in reading the cases of humans who have cured themselves from terminal cancer, with out the help of doctors.

Maybe its just me, but these threads always make me feel guilty that Im not doing enough to fight my cancer, that somehow if my cancer gets worse it is now my fault, for not following the advice of the thread.

See even if you have cancer, life goes on, you dont just change into a new person, you still want to eat and drink your favorite foods, you want to drink beer with your friends and try and live as normal a life as possible. See, it looks like I'm making excuses, maybe if I'm honest I am.
In a way I feel cheated that I lost my youth to cancer and dont feel I should have to change my life in such a dramatic way.

I guess you'll never know how you react to getting a diagnosis of terminal Cancer till you get it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Wow IIB. Absolutely amazing research put into this thread! Thank you VERY much. However, I feel I've been a bit mislead. Out of all of the work you've done, not a single item on that list comes close to being a *CURE* for cancer. Helping with, and lessening symptoms cannot and must not be considered a cure. So, aside from being a bit disappointed with the misleading title, I'm most definitely thankful and appreciative for the time you have put into gathering the information on this list for us. I can guarantee that this can and will help many people who are either suffering, or know somebody who is suffering from this horrendous ailment. Infinite respect for you.

Thanks again IIB,
Strype

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Wonderful thread. I always urge people to keep in mind most of these fruits and plants need bees to continue to florish.

Without bees...cancer wins.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Wow IIB. Absolutely amazing research put into this thread! Thank you VERY much. However, I feel I've been a bit mislead. Out of all of the work you've done, not a single item on that list comes close to being a *CURE* for cancer. Helping with, and lessening symptoms cannot and must not be considered a cure. So, aside from being a bit disappointed with the misleading title, I'm most definitely thankful and appreciative for the time you have put into gathering the information on this list for us. I can guarantee that this can and will help many people who are either suffering, or know somebody who is suffering from this horrendous ailment. Infinite respect for you.

Thanks again IIB,
Strype

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him understand all the components necessary to both cause and prevent cancer. You cannot impress upon him the significance, affect or "weight" value given to each behavior and subsequent counter behavior or food choice to maintain the delicate balance of their body.
You cannot make them victorious in a constant battle to make sure their positive efforts are always greater than and in enough quantity to undo or supersede the negative influences, patterns, choices we make everyday.

But then nobody can. Physician, heal thyself.

Health used to be called hygiene and doctoring was for broken bones.
Our modern disease and malady is the result of dirty bodies, polluted by foreign matters.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Simply amazing!! This colossal work should be turned into a website. So many are stuck in a reality they don't want. Thanks a million!!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Astonishing thread. I agree with the post above, could you make this into a wordpress blog or something? Great work.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I can personally attest to RAW APRICOT SEEDS reversing cancer.
A good friend of mine's daughter in her late 30's was dying of colon cancer. Doctors gave her maybe a year. She was in the middle of chemo and not responding well. Almost immediately after taking the ground up apricot seeds, she started responding. Within two months, the cancer was completely gone. A year later she is still doing well.

Great info, thanks much. I'll send it to them as well for future use.

Everyone should pay it forward by emailing the PDF, might just save someone a world of hurt.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What about Uropathy or Urine Therapy, thee most powerful holistic therapy there is? lol
Something like 2 million Chinese do this everyday and I know some of the top Martial Artists in the world swear by it.

Great thread already saved all the info thanks..

[edit on 23-8-2010 by orbitbaby]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by orbitbaby]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I think i'd rather take the chemo

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for all the research OP star and flag for you sir, god so much reading and so little time.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
What happens to the millions of jobs in cancer, the high end profits of pharma, the trillions worldwide in donations alone, when people can grow a dozen or so herbs and order cheap and available fruits and berries for next to nothing?

They would simply move on to another disease, like Cardiovascular diseases, MS, HIV/AIDS, obesity, strokes etc etc.

But what double blind tests have been done on these "cancer cures"

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Thats the longest OP (or whatever they call it (OP stands for "opening post" right?). Impressive, but is it just cut and paste. Anyway, I will read this later and then comment. You are not claiming that there is cure for all cancers already found, are you?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks for this!

And flagged!

I know how it feels when you have someone close to you diagnose with cancer. My mom had cancer although a string of therapy helped her. I would send the pile of information to my mom, but she is, unfortunately, computer-illiterate.

But still.

Again, THANKS~~

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Every thread should look like this! Thumbs UP!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Kudos to you for your hard work and perseverance! I've thought for a long time that money raised for cancer research only serves to keep researchers employed, but does not generate any useful results.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join