It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Beast and the Temple

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BoehringerIngelheim

I am now attaching a link to my more recent thread on the "Harlot" since the Beast and the Harlot are so closely connected;
Harlot Babylon; "The other woman"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

LK 11: 49 Because of this, God in his wisdom said, `I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.' 50 Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world, 51 from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.

It will be interesting as to who we identify as Babylon the Great in Revelation, seeing how the same curse for bloodshed seems to be repeated.

Yes, the curse for bloodshed is repeated in ch18 v24
I have finally caught up with that part of Revelation and covered it in the most recent thread;

Babylon's Wake

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is now an Index, covering all these Revelation threads, at this location;

Index of Revelation threads

This thread is numbered as #20 in the "order of chapters" list and Biblical reference index.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thankyou very much for bringing this up, my heart jumps with joy for you bringing it up.
The time for the return of the Christ and for the Lord have already come...
Just listen to the wind, listen to the wind

This is the Lord
He is balance light and darkness, thus he is both the lord of darkness as well as the lord of light
God, the Source
LINK
LINK

There have been lot of explaining from my loved family and myself in other threads

This is the returned Christ
Calling out for you, for us all
LINK

this is the thing being kept from humans

and you figured it out

god is both the beast and the higher creator

lesson here is dont provoke the beast to come

it is simple yet years of surpressing this important knowledge

over and over

there eating lots and lots allready

yet is only a question of one grain or seed

to let all your hungers vanish like ice before the sun

so people can run around like chickens looking for that one grain

that will remove all there hungers

Listen with your heart
You will be amazed

Love and respect
edit on 2-8-2011 by laffoe because: add

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

The temple is in you...
The body/shell/beast...has within it ...the soul.
That spark of divine light...resides within you.

The third temple is enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm not convinced by the theory that "Biblical prophecy predicts the building of a third physical Temple".
Nor am I convinced that the fulfilment of Biblical prophecy would come any closer if such a Temple were built.

Thank you for the effort you have put into bringing to our attention...such and important question, at this
most critical time...Now is the time to step forward and discover within ourselves...that which will take
humanity to the next level...

The time is now and the time is short...the kingdom of God is here...You are just not looking.

Let those with eyes see...Let those with ears hear.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
This is the Lord
He is balance light and darkness, thus he is both the lord of darkness as well as the lord of light

this is the thing being kept from humans
and you figured it out
god is both the beast and the higher creator

Thank you for your encouraging comments.
The above isn't quite what I'm saying, though. I'm governed more by the Biblical approach that light and darkness are polar opposites; that it is necessary to hold to the first and reject the second, because the first is going to triumph. That is the message of the end of Revelation.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
..Now is the time to step forward and discover within ourselves...that which will take
humanity to the next level...

Thank you for your encouraging comments.
I don't agree, though, that the place to look is "within ourselves". My understanding of the Bible is that the source must be the Creator God who is above and beyond and other than ourselves.
As far as the end of Revelation is concerned, the "next level" is the living in the presence of God. See ch21.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just to clarify;
Nothing in the OP is intended to suggest any particular prophetic significance in the year 2012 or the date 21/12/2012

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the invite. Just a quick note to let you know that I'm on the case. I have some ideas that your mention of "desolation" have brought up. It takes me a bit of time to assemble and organize stuff into writing. I'm working on it though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
Let's deal with 666 right off the bat. No calculations, no fancy decoding, just a quick word search will do.

1KI 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents, 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the land."

1KI 10:23 King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth. 24 The whole world sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart. 25 Year after year, everyone who came brought a gift--articles of silver and gold, robes, weapons and spices, and horses and mules.

Let's deal with 666 right off the bat. No calculations, no fancy decoding, just a quick word search will do.

1KI 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents, 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the land."

1KI 10:23 King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth. 24 The whole world sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart. 25 Year after year, everyone who came brought a gift--articles of silver and gold, robes, weapons and spices, and horses and mules.

In further posts I shall endeavor to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Christian Zionism is the anti-Christ of today, and that their mad schemes of having a stone temple built in Jerusalem endangers the existence of all life on earth. If you detect my manner of speech as accusatory, you are correct in assuming that I am the accuser in this instance. But I do not accuse the true temple of God, but rather the false.

With that, I shall retire for now.

One reference to 666 usually overlooked is Daniel 3:1-6...

"Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: 6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace."

60 cubits
6 cubits
6 instruments play

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Funny this thread be resurrected today. I've been reading this chapter and a lot of things are matching up with the prophecies. Damascus, Syria mainly. Israel. This Muslim (Egypt's new president) uprising. The shootings. The strange weather patterns. The cannibal events in Florida. etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Thank you for that suggestion.
At least the principle is right, because that Daniel passage is another example of the worship of humanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Thank you for that suggestion.
At least the principle is right, because that Daniel passage is another example of the worship of humanity.

The Revelation is the revelation of Jesus Christ...
...so all the 600+ symbols drawn from the OT have their focus on Him including 666.

In Daniel 3 the focus is also on 'the fourth man'...
..."the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." Daniel 3:25

So although the 666 image is about a despot, forced worship and tribulation...
...its real focus is one of deliverance by 'the fourth man'.

This is also the context of the reference in Rev 13...
...that of an image and that those who would not worship should be killed...

Revelation 13:15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

...and the focus that follows in chapter 14 is on those delivered by the appearance of the fourth man.

So this reference in Daniel 3 are the circumstances outlined symbolically in Revelation 13.
edit on 25/7/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Thank you for that contribution.
I think you're drawing out some very important connections here.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

My response to the claims made about the year 2012 was that I could see no prophetic significance in the date.
This position seems to have been vindicated.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This series was running ten years ago. It may be becoming topical again.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Some things are getting to be a little eerie, I agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Funkydung
the way i see it is that our body is the temple. and if we use our free will to choose not to accept christ into our temple then the anti-christ(or our way---mans kingdom or system or way of thinking...materialistic instead of spiritual) will take up house and the temple will be empty or desolate or abandoned of the holy spirit. man is the antichrist as i see it. us. ourselves. if we choose to turn away from our creator and decide that we ourselves will be king of our our life and we will make all the decisions...then we will receive the mark of the beast...(a spiritual mark that our creator gives us when when we make that choice...choosing mans/satans system (babylonian system) over the creators)

i think the final battle is that choice we make...our way(man) or our creators(spiritual). for some the battle is over quick and others its a long and brutal. but there will have to be a choice. one side of the fence or the other. there is no in-between either.

the temple is us..our mind and body and soul...who will occupy it..christ or the antichrist? christ or us...christ or man....christ or babylon....the antichrist is us....the man made system..the world we live in. without christ living in us the temple is empty....the only thing we have without christ is the world and its satanic system...we can see the antichrist system everyday everywhere we look...on tv..radio..religion..politics...work...cars..schools...technology.....the routine...everything man made....will we choose that or will we choose the creator. its up to us. do we choose to put ourselves in the place of the creator? do we choose to be "god" of our life or do we humble ourselves and recognize who we really are.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Funkydung]

Are you suggesting it's possible to receive the mark of the beast outside of the tribulation period?
Honestly, do not most people before converting to christianity, repenting, and turning away from sin, first make themsevles masters of their own lives -- usually to have it crash and burn before realizing the wisdom in God's instructions and precepts? Thus, He has great mercy and Grace for he called not the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I'm not saying your words don't carry some insight and light of truth, but some of the implications don't seem "accurate" with other data points. If we choose to turn away from out creator, we will receive the mark of the beast, for making ourselves the master of our lives (living in sin, idolatry, not walking in the spirit, worshiping God, etc) At what point does that occur? Does that account for all the data -- without the mark one cannot buy food or go to market.

Careful here taking things to far out of biblical parameters. If you care to expand more on this thought to clear things up, I'd be interested more to hear to see if there is still error I perceive, or if you can help clear it up Cheers.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77
That poster was friendly but weird. He hasn't been on site since 2011.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join