It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In need of paranormal help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Where to even start? You probably are an old soul for one. The limits your feeling in terms of your physicality isn't really all that new i think most people feel like that sometime or another. Everyone feels there is so much more to them, it is caused by several things.

1.) You are not happy with what you are doing yet refuse to get educated to do something more in line with what your true calling is.

2.) Things get hard for a reason its how we build character.

You aren't attuned to the angel of death so you can relax there, I know this ability you are talking about I do it myself. Its not good for much other than acting as a signpost, you may see the future in your dreams but you don't seem to have the proper context to prevent it. You are more attuned to what is going on around you then you realize is all it is. I can look at someone or someone can tell me that someone just got rushed to the hospital and know whether or not they will die. My dad has had four heart attacks the by the last one I never went to see him in the hospital because I knew I'd see him again. The last time I saw my Grandma I knew it would be the last time would see her alive even though her prognosis was good.

Is it a gift of prophecy? maybe. To me I have never been able to make it useful enough to use it for anything. And right now what I am going through my instincts are sounding all alarms that something truly amazing is about to come my way very soon and it is taking everything I have to keep myself from talking myself out of it. Because it isn't based on cold hard reasoning and facts,and everything I know to this point has taught me that there is no way in hell it could really happen. The point is we all have our doubts and oftentimes we are the ones limiting ourselves by not trusting our instincts more.

Meditate it doesnt go against your faith. embrace the gift it doesn't go against your faith. look at it as a series of signposts telling you your on the right road.

Blanca with all due respect it isn't really against God to call what he experiences a gift of prophecy really. It isn't the word I would choose for it I'd say more foresight or even insight but either way it applies. The fact of it is if the prophecy spoken was not of God or from him it will not just come true he will not allow it to.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join