It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Alan Grayson: Bush “Let It Happen”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
Let's see...the planning for 9/11 took two-and-a-half years...I believe during the bulk of that time Bill Clinton was in office...damn...it still has to be Bush's fault though...it just has to be.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not because I'm uncertain as to whether or not I should remind you of when bush was sworn into office and the exact date referenced when one mentions "9-11".

because ummm 2001-2 1/2 years=1998 1/2 years

the bulk of that time while clinton was in office?

stay classy

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

iv been looking into the hologram thing and found some tech that would explain what happened

take a look with an open mind
link
______beforeitsnews/story/146/922/Must_See_Project_Blue_Beam_-_Real_Time_Holograms.html

s+f air again spot on with the facts

i dont support the hologram theory but here is proof it can be done
fbi told not to investigate muslims learning to fly but not careing about landing

inteligence ignored evidence shipped to china to melt down instead of america steel mills what were they hiding
without help these people couldnt do what they did
pretext for war have a look at

pnac link

this was a planned attack or coincedence

xploder

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

now that one menber of congress has put this out there he will be attacked but others will be forced to pick sides and no one wants to be on the losing side if this gets traction

bush and osama bin ladin might share a cell lol

xploder

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think elements of the Bush administration, in concert with advisors from "private life" and at least one foreign government actually planned 9/11 and carried it out. I think if an American politician were to look for an acceptable but edgy political stance to take on 9/11, he might charge the Bush administration with gross negligence or even with "letting it happen", as Grayson seems to have done. Fine.

As Bush would say, "It's politics. It's just politics. . . . It's an absurd insinuation."

As I said, I don't think Bush just "let it happen", but suppose he did just let it happen.

Is that a crime? Is Grayson calling for the arrest of Bush? Is it a crime for an American president, aware of an impending attack on the United States to just let it happen?

Maybe not.

Isn't that what Roosevelt did in the case of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour? It is rumoured that he did. If so, it was done for "reasons of state". Sometimes a snappy ad campaign isn't enough to get the voters to do what you want. Sometimes you have to sink the Pacific Fleet. (And kill a bunch of sailors.)

"It's politics. It's just politics."

Most Americans will just blather nonsense on the subject of Pearl Harbour. If they even care, which most do not, they will simply mouth patriotic platitudes about the "day of infamy", being stabbed in the back, finally triumphing and socking it to the "nips" at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Roosevelt won't even figure in the discussion, except for the few, most of whom would say that the president did what had to be done, at the time.

"It's politics. It's just politics."

If you squash a bunch of ants on an anthill, not even the ants care. They run and save themselves and later just drag the bodies into the anthill and eat them.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
iv been looking into the hologram thing and found some tech that would explain what happened.

I don't think we are looking at holograms in the demonstration video that you linked to. I believe it is a demonstration of a way to insert 3-D animation into real time video.

If this were really holographic, I doubt if it would be permitted to be shown to the public.

Here is an interesting video about "project blue beam". The presenters say that they are not permitted to discuss details of this technology, simply that the government is able to project holographic images into space.

Part 1:

Part 2:

At the end of Part 2, note the references to "smog" in Mexico City. That goes to the heart of the issue of free open space projection of holograms, i.e., what to project them onto? Solving this problem would be a highly guarded military secret and it is not believable that the commercial presentation that you embedded has anything to do with this.

There is quite an interesting discussion of the hologram issue in the following thread:

Toronto Sky Anomalies - 9/11 holograms

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Rep. Alan Grayson

Grayson is without a doubt the absolute worst human being in an organization with many, many of the worst human beings ever brought forth on this planet.

He is a vile, disgusting, sick, moronic, idiotic lunatic who is exceeded in his stupidity only by the mental trash who vote for him.

I am not surprised in the least he is a Truther.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Grayson's statement is tantamount to an accusation of gross negligence on the part of President Bush.

It doesn't really qualify as belief in the so-called LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) theory of 9/11, since that implies advanced certain knowledge of the attack not simply failure to heed warnings.

Grayson isn't a truther, at least not based on his interview embedded above.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I find it telling that people who insult truthers, who are (all cointelpro aside) pursuing the provable truth, such vile names.
That is tantamount to helping in the commission of the mass murder of Americans Canadians and others by a small group that wishes to trick the US into the commission of even worse mass genocide for the financial and political gain of a few people who are about as low as it gets Trebor.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, I have never in my life seen so much ignorance all at once. I deplore you who would dare say for one minute that President George W. Bush would even think about just sitting idly by while citizens of the United States of America were in danger of ANY threat, foreign or domestic. These vile, incompetent remarks have got me steamin out through my collar, I tell you what! In fact, I`ve got every reason in the world to believe that our fearless leader, while some would foolishly have you believe that he "let it happen", did everything in his power to avoid "letting" it happen. (are you kidding me? he all but "MADE" it happen) Do you really think he`s gonna just sit there and let it happen and not do a thing about it(and miss out on all the fun?)? I feel like I`ve lost my mind here, but all along I thought our president was here to serve (his interests) and protect us citizens (from the truth). Do you think he WANTED to go on vacation? Planning 9/11 stressed him out to the max... Do you think he WANTED to take all those other vacations? Huh? You think he likes the fact that his life has been one big vacation interspersed with periods of time spent playing god with the fate of humanity? Do you think he LIKED doing all that coke and screwing all those hookers? ]ou people think it`s easy but you have no idea... a stressful job like playing god requires an equally "godlike" quality of stress relief. And maaan I can tell you, there`s nothing to make you complete the whole "god" persona/ego like snortin a blast of good coke right up in that left nostril, chased by some vikodin swallowed with booze and followed by all the sex you could want. Yeah I know, it`s a taxing career choice. We are lucky to have such strong willed men who are willing to "take one for the team." I thank God every day for such leaders-by-example, for we mere mortal commoners can learn so much from them...SO much.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

this is off topic but does anyone know if airspoon was stationed at drum? I see his picture rockin the mountain tab

top topics

<< 1   >>

join