It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Higher.Conscious.Movement] Let there BE LOVE !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
______________________Transgression Begins: - [ƒŗǿm ○ņẻ]______________________

--------------------

eccentricity

H.allo everyone. I would like to first thank you all for reading, and checking this thread posting. Truly it has been too long, as far as I'm concerned, since real commune has been taking place in this world.

A.lthough the majority may be unaware, it is because they have a somewhat obversive [(: constituting the obverse of something]; Opposite
outlook. Seriously, if we realize that every question, thing, or statement is always and has always been 'open to interpretation/reaction.' (Has no Wrong, or no Right) we would be more understanding/accepting/and 'careƒú⌠⌡' much sooner. If you can always 'picture' the 'other side' of the story, you're unbiased and therefore openly able to pursue a very broadly compelled high honor, which we all wish to ƒú⌠⌡ƒį⌠⌡. and be ƒú⌠⌡ƒį⌠⌡ed. And achieve ƒú⌠⌡ƒį⌠⌡mèʼnŤ.

T.he purpose of this thread is for all to share & learn, great new things that must be put before you. Also, how to Enlighten and transform your life, and be permanently stoic nature. Allow me to somewhat 'clarify' if I can. Be 'from,/form' 'with,/embody'; and 'for/embrace/accept' the TRUE human nature. So you know (since I know you may understand); Stoic - "holding that the wise man should be free from passion, unmoved by joy or grief, and submissive to natural law." also "one apparently or professedly indifferent to pleasure or pain."

S.o basically, 'in a nutshell,' I would love to give you key insights on how to CURE this HUMAN, PAIN. You must fight fire vvith fire my friend. And also by, completely denying ignorance or 'triggering,' effects. Control your focus, direction, and reaction. And also LISTEN, to instinct, it 'serves you well.' As we all will find out one day, the purpose of the mind isn't a purpose itself (to be imprisoned by chaos); it is a mode, a vehicle to purposely serve the soul. If one can 'view' the world 'for the trees,' they would see that ways should synchronize with concept of 'Årt.' And we are here, to ƒú⌠⌡ƒį⌠⌡ each-others wishes. Because, by 'serving WITH a purpose' or, doing as you NEWLY understand is better, is a much more efficient and enlightening to say the least.

► ☼ Ånyhow. 'I hope, you enjoy.' Also, the topic is always open to change. Please read, reply, recreate, and enjoy all your beautiful eyes can consume.

ENDLESS _ LOVE

[edit on 22-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For what it's worth out there in this dim world. I wish to pursue a perspective on a question once put forward. "How do you talk to an angel?" .. My 'personal' opinion, would stipulate; you commune. you 'truly' speak, with your 'long' voice, which truly is, 'miniscule.' in nature, hence FOUND EVERYWHERE, IN EVERYTHING. Be at one with nature, and truly, you will only find, yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When I first came to ATS, I was negative and opinionated. I found I didn't like being negative. So I decided to change my thinking. I pray on a daily basis, mainly just giving thanks. I'm starting to change the way I pray a little, still giving thanks but asking the Creator for help in changing my little corner of the world. And praying for people, mainly that he protect them, keep them safe. I once saw Elijah Harper speaking in front of some politicians and he was holding an eagle feather. I can't recall exactly what he said, all I remember was that it was spiritual. I hold my eagle feather when I pray now. If the prayer is especially important, I burn tobacco as well. Nia-wen Ko-wa! Peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah good luck with that lol, the world is giant stage filled with people who want to make everyone feel better about the predicament of being alive.

Did you know that the Rothschilds have been around since Napoleon, if evil people got what they deserved wouldn't the latest worthless rothschild be born into a bad life but NO! They are free to do as they please and prosper at the expense of the rest of us.

Let me tell you that the world is full of "stay positive" types who cling to the faith that someday, all their pain will have been worth it and evil men will be punished lol. Evil has won on earth and we should all be outraged by it but NO! We can't even be allowed to do that because of people like you who still believe in a big Disney ending where it all turns out for the best lol.

Enjoy your delusion....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've read many topics here since coming to ATS that deal with negativity. Frustration towards those in power keeping us at arms length. There's a vastness of negativity in this world that causes a lot of people immense pain.

There are many ways to deal with it. I'm not a follower of religion. I have never had the need to go to Church or to confess my sins to a Priest who will make it all go away. I don't mean to be disrespectful, the opposite in fact, I value that others can go there as a means of making sense of the world.
While I do have some opinions about the Church, it's violent past and religion in general, it really is not my place to judge my fellow man. We are all trying to survive and everyone is a product of his or her experience.

Having said that, I find a lot of good in the messages of spirituality in general. Giving thanks, slowing down to try and remain positive and have an optimistic outlook on life. Even meditation can give you a sense of balance that's hard to describe.

I take those bits that fit into my life and help my own journey. That does not mean I ignore negativity or not listen to what others are saying.I frequent ATS now that I've found it and stay informed and post on those subjects that interest me. Keeping an open mind and the willingness to respect and try things for yourself is something that I've learned and now value.

I found that trying to see things from a different angle helps me to cope with my past and other painful situations as well as allow me to spread good mood to my friends.

To each his own.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
For the records, 'we're all idiots, and we're all geniuses.'

and as a fact. the ONLY TEMPLE is "the body" as part of the "whole." Denying yourself is the worst and most potent form of 'ignorance,' one can be disillusioned by.

perhaps, you will find that somehow, none of this b*ll# anybody deceivingly 'states' applies. Absolutely simple my friends, 'understanding, is all, i can be." why, because when you turn a 'blind' eye to what's happening, the truth shines from another direction. as 'evil' as it may be. There of course will always be Darkness & Light. The eternal cosmic dance. Light moving in one direction direction, It's opposite moving in exactly that.

A good answer is just flat out 'acceptance.' If you can't 'accept it' for 'what it is,' then you're only fooling yourself.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
Did you know that the Rothschilds have been around since Napoleon, if evil people got what they deserved wouldn't the latest worthless rothschild be born into a bad life but NO! They are free to do as they please and prosper at the expense of the rest of us.

You think money and power is prospering?

If you measure success by what the elites have (as they have brainwashed you to) you will never be successful and you will never be happy.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Any excuse...

That is all.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by strangleholder1

You think money and power is prospering?

If you measure success by what the elites have (as they have brainwashed you to) you will never be successful and you will never be happy.

...easy there my AMERICAN IDOL friend. money is NOTHING, PAPER, MERE ORIGAMI, to someone who is truly so rich, so rich that they have 'no concept,' of what money even means.

all are welcome to try and make some real sense, by means of inquiry. It is all loved, and highly appreciated. Thank you

Master Debater the III

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauschen

For the records, 'we're all idiots, and we're all geniuses.'

oh, man!
that's what i'm SCREAMIN'

i vacillate and fluctuate between dumb/&/dumber and Einstein/Newton/Galileo so much that i just decided to wear a helmet and pad all my interior walls...

at least it is never boring
i am refreshed by my idiocy, believe it or not!
the older i get, the more i love the idiot side over the savant.

and as a fact. the ONLY TEMPLE is "the body" as part of the "whole." Denying yourself is the worst and most potent form of 'ignorance,' one can be disillusioned by.

love GOD
love neighbors
love enemies

but to do all these commandments, ONE must FIRST love self.
it is impossible to refrain from judging others, which precludes acceptance of others, when one continues to judge self and refuse (as opposed to accept) self.

if you can let your own arse off the hook, it is nothing but an exhale to do the same for everyone you meet....but it is that first part that is nigh impossible for so many souls.

when it says that we are FORGIVEN it is not GOD forgiving us but rather GOD speaking of what WILL BE as if it ALREADY WERE.
forgiving self in the future is the intention of that whole concept.
the hardest thing to do is to see yourself as the beautiful and unique human soul that you are - the way that your Creator Father and Mother molded you with joy in their souls for what you would become in the end.

there's nothing to forgive as far as GOD is concerned - we have come here to make mistakes and screw up! this is how we learn. it is our imperfections which will eventually bring us into perfection.

why would Deity hold it against us that we are human when that was the intention in the first place?

don't worry about not being what others think you should be.
don't worry about not being what you think you should be.
just be

JUST BE

because the truth of the matter is....

it IS what it IS

perhaps, you will find that somehow, none of this b*ll# anybody deceivingly 'states' applies. Absolutely simple my friends, 'understanding, is all, i can be." why, because when you turn a 'blind' eye to what's happening, the truth shines from another direction. as 'evil' as it may be. There of course will always be Darkness & Light. The eternal cosmic dance. Light moving in one direction direction, It's opposite moving in exactly that.

no doubt - there is but one way to reach Nirvana and Enlightenment, to escape Samsara...to make your exit from the WHEEL

not meditation
not veganism
not stocism

not celibacy
not detoxification
not even believing...in GOD, yourself, the FSM, or the tooth fairy...

NONE of that MATTERS one iota.

all you can do to help yourself is to LOVE OTHERS
but you must love yourself first.
you don't have much time
take the short cut!
throw out all the requirements, standards, rules, and obligations.
don't EVER say "if only I could" or "if only he/she/you would" or "if only it were this way" and so on...forget IF ONLY.
just live in the moment right now and love yourself in this moment
don't think about what you are not, think about what you ARE
don't think about what you don't have, think about what you HAVE
or what you should do or should not have done...think about what you are doing RIGHT NOW.
and that should be LOVING yourself, accepting yourself without restraint no matter what or who you are.
even if you are the devil or his minion, LOVE yourself!
even if you are the pope, LOVE yourself!
if you are a terrorist, LOVE yourself!
if you are a dirty rotten scoundrel, LOVE yourself.

if you can do that, then can't you love the mailman? the lady at the corner store? your nosy neighbor with the yapping dog? your brother who never even says he loves you but cleans out your fridge every day when he visits? or that dumb broad you wanted to marry, who now lives down the block with your former best friend?

A good answer is just flat out 'acceptance.' If you can't 'accept it' for 'what it is,' then you're only fooling yourself.

YES.
this is a very deep truth.
there is no way to advance on your path if you are stuck on one stone that doesn't seem to fit with the rest.
JUMP OVER THE SUCKER.
then shower it with some heel dust and go on your merry way.

because

it IS what it IS

and that's all it will ever be!

-----------

ps.
when i speak of "LOVE" it is an action
it is a choice
not a reaction
not an emotion

but a new way of living
a true way to life
the ONE and ONLY way to LIVE

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't understand whats happening in this thread.

Light doesn't move who told you that? Why would light be polarized by darkness?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Content removed. Please see ATS Terms and Conditions of Use section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 25/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antelopone

Did you join up to just promote your writings or something? I've seen several of your posts that are identical to the above one.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hallo Chamberf. Your conception is actually not too accurate. I have no 'writings,' to 'promote.' If I did, "I'd be selling books"

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

he was referring to the now-removed post directly above his.

just thought i'd clarify.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Oh. Right O then. Thank you much queenie

new topics

top topics

join