It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad unveils new 'ambassador of death' unmanned drone bomber

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Iranian spaceship design, most deadly.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

If we really piss him off he will unleash his dreaded suicide bomber Hawk-men on us.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Spoken like a true anti American Russian. So how did that communism thingy work for ya? Oh I see you emigrated to Canada because they had jobs!

Actually, I'm pure British Columbian; born, raised and trained. I have no connection with Russia and the name I use on here is mostly just to confuse stupid Americans who think they rule the world. I'm not communist either, I'm utilitarian but I'm sure big words might hurt your head so look it up on wikipedia.

And no, Canada doesn't have jobs but it does have freedom.

You're country only beat back the Germans because of the winter. The ammo the russians used was so faulty it was lucky to have one bullet in three work. There were no rifles so as a soldier died, the soldier behind picked it up and moved.

Oh yeah, were you there to see all of this yourself or did you read it in some textbook in high school, or play it on Call of Duty, or watch it in some misleading on-screen adaptation of actual events?

The Soviets beat the Germans because the Germans had large and expensive war machines that proved to be too high maintenance to keep in the battle against massive amounts of Soviet counter-attacks (specifically using T-34s). The Germans completely underestimated the Russians the entire time and paid for it dearly, the winter was only a factor.

That and the fact that Germany was fighting a war on two major fronts, allies to the west and Soviets to the east. Germany was hoping to take Russia in order to use its resources in capturing Western Europe, but the plan backfired and so Germany sent its elite Panzer and SS divisions to battle it out in the Eastern Front. The Soviets beat Hitler's best offensive capabilities and pressed on straight into Berlin while the allies quagmired in France.

Don't lecture me on America's weakness from the perspective of a Russian. Let me tell you as an American, we are the ones who's military went in to Pakistan after the floods... Where was russia? Where? Who went to Haiti after the earthquake with her military and medical ship? Russia? No. Never. Ever. Russia and china do not give aid, they do not offer assistance.... They take and take..

Put that into your cabbage soup.

God bless America and all she has done for the world and for all she's going to do.

Stand proud America. Stand proud.

HAHAHAHA

First off, I'm a Canadian as it clearly states under my avatar. I think both Canadians and Russians have a pretty good position to stand on in criticizing your empirical forces.

And the US was involved in "disaster efforts" in foreign countries? No crap. You know why? Because when the US military moves in to a country devastated by a natural disaster, they bring along corporations which end up buying up the foreign country, stealing their resources and raping their people. It's actually a US foreign policy called "shock and awe", I'm not making this up and maybe if you went to an unbiased university and study political science you might learn this too.

Let's talk about US reconstruction efforts in Haiti, since you brought it up. It was so nice of the Americans to drop off hundreds of tons of Monsanto seeds to the Haitian people. Too bad those poor and desperate Haitians burned them all. You know why? Because Monsanto is a globalist company that produces seeds which happen to be genetically modified to die after one harvest, forcing the farmers to keep buying these GM seeds or face imprisonment for growing their own non-GM seeds (which is illegal in WTO countries).

America is so nice

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Some of you Canadians are so full of it. I will not waste my time on you more than to point out that your skirts aren't exactly clean.
Canadian Aid??

So now let the excuses begin. ..... Talk to the hand man.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Some of you Canadians are so full of it. I will not waste my time on you more than to point out that your skirts aren't exactly clean.
Canadian Aid??

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Hahahahahaha (clutches stomach and bends over laughing) Hahahahahahaha

This can drop 500lb bombs, of course it's deadly

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Talking to your self there whywhynot?

One of the first signs of madness

Enjoy

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Canadian Aid??

Excuses? I came here to discuss Iran's new Kassar drone, it's you people turning this into some anti-Russian campaign until I pointed out that I am obviously Canadian, hence my maple leaf tattoo in my avatar and my location clearly stating BC, Canada. Now it's turning into some anti-Canadian crap because you clearly have some agenda against me and my country and you have nothing valuable to discuss about the Kassar drone.

Seriously, grow up. I'm a 20 year old Canadian political artist trying to discuss international issues that AFFECTS US ALL ON THIS PLANET. I represent the generation that is going to hopefully fix the world, why is there so much hostility necessary in a simple military discussion?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Spoken like a true anti American Russian. So how did that communism thingy work for ya? Oh I see you emigrated to Canada because they had jobs!

Actually, I'm pure British Columbian; born, raised and trained. I have no connection with Russia and the name I use on here is mostly just to confuse stupid Americans who think they rule the world. I'm not communist either, I'm utilitarian but I'm sure big words might hurt your head so look it up on wikipedia.

And no, Canada doesn't have jobs but it does have freedom.

You're country only beat back the Germans because of the winter. The ammo the russians used was so faulty it was lucky to have one bullet in three work. There were no rifles so as a soldier died, the soldier behind picked it up and moved.

Oh yeah, were you there to see all of this yourself or did you read it in some textbook in high school, or play it on Call of Duty, or watch it in some misleading on-screen adaptation of actual events?

The Soviets beat the Germans because the Germans had large and expensive war machines that proved to be too high maintenance to keep in the battle against massive amounts of Soviet counter-attacks (specifically using T-34s). The Germans completely underestimated the Russians the entire time and paid for it dearly, the winter was only a factor.

That and the fact that Germany was fighting a war on two major fronts, allies to the west and Soviets to the east. Germany was hoping to take Russia in order to use its resources in capturing Western Europe, but the plan backfired and so Germany sent its elite Panzer and SS divisions to battle it out in the Eastern Front. The Soviets beat Hitler's best offensive capabilities and pressed on straight into Berlin while the allies quagmired in France.

Don't lecture me on America's weakness from the perspective of a Russian. Let me tell you as an American, we are the ones who's military went in to Pakistan after the floods... Where was russia? Where? Who went to Haiti after the earthquake with her military and medical ship? Russia? No. Never. Ever. Russia and china do not give aid, they do not offer assistance.... They take and take..

Put that into your cabbage soup.

God bless America and all she has done for the world and for all she's going to do.

Stand proud America. Stand proud.

HAHAHAHA

First off, I'm a Canadian as it clearly states under my avatar. I think both Canadians and Russians have a pretty good position to stand on in criticizing your empirical forces.

And the US was involved in "disaster efforts" in foreign countries? No crap. You know why? Because when the US military moves in to a country devastated by a natural disaster, they bring along corporations which end up buying up the foreign country, stealing their resources and raping their people. It's actually a US foreign policy called "shock and awe", I'm not making this up and maybe if you went to an unbiased university and study political science you might learn this too.

Let's talk about US reconstruction efforts in Haiti, since you brought it up. It was so nice of the Americans to drop off hundreds of tons of Monsanto seeds to the Haitian people. Too bad those poor and desperate Haitians burned them all. You know why? Because Monsanto is a globalist company that produces seeds which happen to be genetically modified to die after one harvest, forcing the farmers to keep buying these GM seeds or face imprisonment for growing their own non-GM seeds (which is illegal in WTO countries).

America is so nice

This was your rant not mine! I simply refuted it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Looks like two propane tank with wings. I'm all for advancements in UAV's but this looks like redneck engineering.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The unmanned drone bomber has the capacity to store 6 cruise missiles with a range of 500 miles and sounds be used to attack Israel. I saw the pictures of the drone with Ahmadinejad online and have to say that although the drone seems dangerous it will not be enough to stop either Israel or the US from destroying Iran's defenses and nuclear program.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A-Jad should check out a little thing called USA-212 or the "OTV-1" and think a little bit about what he's really up against. You can get a description about the "OTV-1" and track it here:

www.n2yo.com...

Anyway, when you want to think "cruise missile", this is how some of us think.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
A-Jad should check out a little thing called USA-212 or the "OTV-1" and think a little bit about what he's really up against. You can get a description about the "OTV-1" and track it here:

www.n2yo.com...

Anyway, when you want to think "cruise missile", this is how some of us think.

And your "OTV-1" is what exactly, aside from an experimental "reusable robotic spacecraft"? I don't see how it is a cruise missile, or why the US would even need a Mach 25 speed cruise missile to deter Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
no stealth? pathetic. i prefer our UK uav now taranis is certainly
a neat piece of kit

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
This was your rant not mine! I simply refuted it

Refute: : to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous

Not sure you did there chap, not sure you did.. Anyway, he is right, this is a thread about the drone, not some rabid defence of all things Yanky or some kind of ego massaging exercise.

As for the OP, not sure this will actually be able to do much if confronted by US/Israeli forces en masse, but may be a worthwhile addition to Hezbollah's arsenal.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I believe that we should NEVER under-estimate an opposing forces' capabilities. Because thats a sure-fire way to get our a$$es handed to us. Take vietnam for instance, who would of thought it was possible, right? We do not need to be stroking our ego's because thats how we'll get clipped on the jaw & wake up lying on the ground asking "what happened? What did I get caught with? Where am I?"

I get concerns when I view this "unmanned bomber aircraft" with the delivery message of: "To keep our enemies paralyzed in their bases" attached to it.

Why? When I saw the picture of this "message of peace", 3 scary military applications immediately popped into my head. It could be used as a 1-2 & 3 punch.

Punch#1: Can drop traditional bombs.

Punch#2: Can drop biological/chemical bombs.

Punch#3: Iran can send a "telegraphed punch/false" intel so we'll be prepared to shoot it down but the "surprise" is that the larger rocket housing contains nuke material (ironic, that Iran's nuclear reactor was turned on as well) to create an EMP overhead to disable our ground support electronics. Leaving them as proverbial, sitting ducks. You can couple that with the 2 other smaller bombs loaded with biological/chemical to shower our ground forces with & Viola! you just paralyzed us in our bases.... Checkmate.

You don't need all the fancy flashy designs to get a job done. That just costs extra money. What Iran did is affordable and can be assembled quickly without hurting its economy. I've been witnessing them do alot of that w/ their military lately. We should respect their capabilities because that will only help us.

I pray that we DO NOT go to war at all! It will hurt us all on earth...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join