It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI agent claims Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill John F. Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

A retired FBI agent has come forward with evidence that President John F. Kennedy was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas on Nov 22, 1963. The Korean War veteran and retired FBI agent, Don Adams, was interviewed by a FOX 8 news reporter. He told the reporter that he worked as an FBI field agent in Thomasville, Georgia.

www.irishcentral.com...

There's even a video with excerpts from the tape where this FBI is interrogating someone who threatened to kill Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
well 3 things come to mind after reading
this article.

1) It's a blog

2) The evidence he proposes doesn't prove
anything other than this guy wanted to kill
Kennedy.

3) The plot to assassinate may have not been
the same plot that was actually used in Dallas.

There are lots of people who want to do harm.
But not all of them go thru with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
O RLY? Wow, didn't even notice that till you pointed it out. I was exhausted when I posted it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Now the guy has been interviewed by Alex Jones!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

read a book some years ago that my dad had on the topic. Can't recall the title (and someone PLEASE send me a message if you know it!), but it was written by a gun and ballistics expert, that initially set out to prove Oswald did it.

He presented fantastic evidence, based on all the video and pictures available, and extrapolating the angle of the shots. What he found was (and I think he was right) was that the actual fatal shot came from a Secret Service member's rifle, that misfired as the SS man was trying to raise up and shoot Oswald.

That explanation would make perfect sense as to why they would not reveal the facts. The man's life would have been ruined, for starters, for a complete accident, and the nation would have lost a lot of confidence in the government, at an already shaky period in history.

One interesting tidbit from the book was a comment that LBJ was supposed to have made not too long after. Something to the effect of telling the SS vehicle behind his to "back the &#%$" off".

Always been the theory I have favored, since I heard it.

EDITED _ Located the book title - Mortal Error. Link to info about it included.

Mortal Error

[edit on 30-8-2010 by LadyGreenEyes]

new topics

top topics

join