It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all those we consider to be asleep turned on us to continue the system... think Dawn of the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just got done watching "The Signal" a modern B-movie (they have decent production values now... thank you after effects and all that from adobe) If any of you can find a torrent to check out the movie or see it where it is playing I would highly recommend it.. Think of it as 28 days later but from the perspectives of those who actually became crazy... Diseased wanting human brains and all that... They all think they are rational and yet they continue to be misled as far as their wants and desires go... They appear to do savage and brutal things in the name of what it is they think they want. When I see a movie like this I look at it from the perspective of a case study... almost like an outcome you would expect from a scientific experiment but a little more dramatized (London-wood not Hollywood?).

The greater point is that this movie is not about where the signal is coming from... but a matter of what the people responding to it do to try and maintain their sanity... I think that in a forum such as this its something we can all relate to.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ive seen it. Not bad. Considering your analogy of brainwashed zombies to the ATS forums, I'd say, may not be that far off

welcome but don't ask to hang out LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It's like the matrix, where morpheus walks with neo in the crowd and sees the woman in the red dress.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The funny thing is that the idea of a virus such as that of which you said... It's kind of possible on a varying degree of levels. The first indication I want to make is that we are due for a health epidemic like the plague. That illness could be exactly what will be unleashed upon humanity in the future. There are tons of illnesses out there which make people aggressive or anxiety attacks... People are weak minded and easy to manipulate so it couldn't be to hard to get someone to cross over or make a mistake.

Thanks,
Ryan

top topics

join