It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! Sam is here!...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hi Guys!

Great to finally be a member; after months (close to a year) of lurking around finally decided to become a member of this amazing community!

Ok, I’m Sam(uel), 21 years old, Portuguese born, living in England... By day i'm a freelance photographer, nightlife website operations manager, dance music writer, PR person and whatever else comes in between! My life revolves around working and partying but the things that really matter to me are the things that most people just ignore on a day to day basis...

I'm searching for the truth, but hey, aren't we all? You'll be likely to see me participating in threads about science (i love physics); politics; religion; survival (well, you can't beat being prepared for any casualty!) and anything else that catches my eye.

My only fixed belief is the one where religion is evil (I don’t think there’s anything that will change my mind about this but you can try!)... Apart from that I’m pretty open minded so please enlighten me!

Look forward to hear from all of you!

Thanks (Obrigado!)

Sam

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sam.soares

Welcome friend. Sounds like we share some common interests. I am looking foreword to your posts!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You must have a very open mind when stepping into the world of physics... Alot of things aren't what they seem after you get past trig and calc... I'm a physics major, along with my knowledge of society I think we may have something in common. If you have questions on physics or something to share let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

new topics

join