It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

martyn stubbs video of nasa ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i have just watched the nasa smoking gun videos that martyn stubbs recorded. tho alot of things on the tape could be ice crystals etc and nothing spectacular , there are the small flashes on the tape that are unknown?

anyone have any more info on what these flashes/streaks are ?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Um, could be camera-optimizing, the distance... remember, stars seen from earth flashes too...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the the video? Or something, so we could possible answer your question.

[edit on 6-20-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
no sorry i dont have a video of it - the video is available on torrent - @ suprnova.org titled "THE SECRET NASA TRANSMISSIONS" i dont want to post a link to the actual torrent or site as im unsure about that kind of copyright infringement on this site

on the video where tiny streaks of colour on the screen - he had to record the footage on 60fps high quality video and go thru the frames

the flashes apeared on some frames but moved so quick that they where not on others

on a scene of footage where the astonauts where trying to open a damaged door , they could see the flashes (they where traveling thru the actual wall of the spacecraft) and where commenting on weird flashes and lights near the doorway - so the flashes where both inside the space station (i think?) and outside

dont get confused with the small circles of ice particles and other anomolies that where slow moving and caught on cam for a few seconds - these where fast / small and where only seen on 1 frame of video and then gone the next

[edit on 20-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Cool, thanx acidhead. I will watch the videos and let you know what I think.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Consequently, Oberg said the discs passing behind the tether are an illusion blooming in an extreme environment. As for the sudden light flashes and streaks that Stubbs said are visible at some point on every mission, Oberg is less certain. "It's very interesting,'' he said. "Streaks probably occur when you're out there in the radiation belts.''

As he reviewed the voluminous mission tapes, Stubbs kept seeing orange streaking action, captured by payload bay cameras and interior cams as well. Freezing the images took some effort; Stubbs said they flashed at one-thirtieth of a second.

On one "Smoking Gun'' sequence, shuttle astronauts preparing to leave the orbiter for a spacewalk are clearly perplexed. The streaking is visible on tape:

"What was that flash?''

"What, Max?''

"I saw a light flash past me just here. Did you see it?''

"I thought it must've been me.'' Chuckle.

"What?''

"I thought it was my imagination.''

"I saw it, too, so it's not. There (were) two of them. There's another one. What are they?''

"I thought I saw the lights flickering in here. Who'd be taking pictures?''

"What is this? It's just gone past in front of us.''

Stubbs said he didn't mean for the video title -- "The Secret NASA Transmissions'' -- to imply a coverup, or that the mission downlinks were surreptitiously channeled.

"The images were all readily available,'' he said. "But I think they have a double or hidden meaning. You don't see it unless make time to look at literally everything, like I've done. And then patterns emerge. It's like the O.J. trials, reasonable doubt versus a preponderance of evidence. To me, there's a preponderance of evidence that something very strange is going on.''

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I actually just received my copy in the mail yesterday.. I mostly wanted it so that I could have a copy of the actual STS-75 Tether footage. Has anyone else seen the full version of this? It's absolutely mind-blowing.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
IMO,this is one of the most amazing footage DVD's I have ever seen.They capture so many strange moving objects,which seem to pause,change direction,etc..And since we're in outer space,every concievable excuse the debunkers can use is non-existent.Some things may possibly pass as space debri,but others you can clearly see are moving under intelligent control.Absolutely AWESOME.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
what bits are moving under intelligent control ?

imho , i found 95% of the slower moving things to be ice or dust in space , the large round circle seems interesting tho most of it moves in straight lines - remember the orb videos of dust that is out of focus - well thats what i see on this tape mostly

the only part i recall where the objects change direction is the "thruster" video where the screen flashes and the "missile?" shoots thru the path of the dot and the other part where 2 objects come from the top left corner of the screen and change direction slightly - tho if you look close you will see it changes direction at the same time as the camera stops zooming - so it actually never changed direction , it just looked like it did

the tether video section where lots of bits are floating all over the place dont seem to catch me either , none of the dots change direction they just zoom past the camera like something has caused a debris feild infront of the camera (something like a tether breaking by any chance)

the highlight to me was the fast zips and the cloud ufo video

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Off hand,I can remember two different clips where the objects completely change direction and velocities.In a clip towards the end,a russian cosmonaut is filming downward towards the earths atmospere,and you can clearly see a metallic looking orb shaped object moving at an unbelievable rate of speed above the clouds,and it appears to shift course a couple of times,veering to the right and left.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
will have another nosey at that

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Also,the tether sequence has objects moving BEHIND the 12 mile tether,which are nearly half the diameter of the entire tether,so I think the idea of ice crystals and space junk can be ruled out on those,as they are ENORMOUS....Did you get the whole set of tapes or just one?Martin explains a lot of the anomolies,and also disgards some of the things that may be misconstrued as anomolous.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ok...my curiosity is at an all time high here.....

WHERE do these 'tapes' come from? Did you buy them somewhere? is this a computor download?

TELL MORE TELL ALL where does this information your discussing COME FROM?

How do the REST of us get to see this stuff to?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you run a search under google for Secret NASA transmissions,a ton of sites should come up that sell the DVD's.The Smoking gun version of the series is the core of the film footage,alot of the other tapes are going into audio explanation and dealing with Martin's credentials,etc..

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
so your telling me that roughly 200 or so 6 mile wide ufos traveling at silly speeds above the planet did not get spotted by anything at all on earth ? - we can see the space station from earth on a clear night with our own eyes - a couple of hundred 6 mile wide ufos would totally fill up the sky

also

did u notice that as the tether went further away , its thickness increased and the size of the dots increased ?
this to me says that the camera wasnt focused correctly on the tether , the white dots zooming around the tether could not in anyway be proven to be behind the tether as it would be impossible to tell with that much blur

the dots are close to the shuttle and are basically just the same as the ghosty orb photos - ie - dust off the damaged tether near the shuttle that is out of focus

i should get a job at nasa for cheif debunker

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nope,I'm not telling you that at all,there were only a couple of objects I saw that were that large(or perhaps it was the same object moving in and out of the frame)and appeared to be behind the tether,the rest were much smaller and it was difficult to discern on many of those what their distance was.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

dust orb on earth

please look at the thickness of the tether , its length is 12 miles long , its width wasnt 1/8th of a mile thick was it ? this is out of focus and so is everything else in the video - as dust close to the camera on earth pictures also look very similar to the "ufos" on the tether video - i think its logical to conclude that they are both the same phenomena

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would assume that Martin probably knows more than either of us(as video/satellite imaging is his career),and he was breaking those clips down frame by frame and discerning the seperation and positioning of the objects.

Also,did you happen to notice at a couple of the times on the tape where they panned in on the NASA control room and you could see items surrounding the crew members on radar?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
possibly - but he is selling the video

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What interests me is how similar the Objects in the tether video resemble the little-researched Dropa Stones. I've had my girlfriend (a research student) attempt to gather more information on the subject, and she found nothing. Apparently a Chinese scientist decyphered the spiralized glyphs on the stones some years ago, but I've never been able to find the translations.

I'm going to rip this portion of the video and get it circulating around Kazaa, as the one currently floating around the internet is of poor resolution.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join