It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel jets, drone enter Lebanon airspace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
"Four Israeli warplanes and one spy drone have illegally flown over Lebanon's airspace in the third day of provocative violations of the country's sovereignty.

The Israeli government wants every other country to adhere to International Law but they think they are exempt. They ridicule Iran for defying the UN when they themselves do the same thing. They condemn Hezbollah for violating Res 1701 when they themselves totally ignore it.

Israel overflying Lebanon is NOT news as they do it daily. Everyone is pretty much used to it. But I think it is important to remind those outside the region that both Hezbollah and Israel are in constant violation of UN res 1701 without any condemnation from the world community.

What is the point of International Laws if they are not enforced?

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

its interesting the duality of what is claimed as bad for one and is ok for another and it seams people are awakening to the propaganda
there is a post about isreli proaganda in american main stream news being state funded

this is where this imbalence comes from a bought and paid for msm

xploder

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I might add the US does it all the time...

They have "spy" planes everywhere...

Last I heard that was illegal too....

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What most don't realize or seem to ignore that Beruit has the authourity to shoot down any military aircraft from another nation that entres it's airspace illegally.

It will be just a matter of time before President Michel Suleiman, Prime Minister Saad Hariri or Commander In Chief For The Lebanese Armed Forces Jean Kahwaji finally says enough is enough and actually downs an Israeli aircraft.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Israel is an evil entity that practices death and destruction upon any and all people who do not conform to their tyrannical ways. The government and military both need to be abolished. The land that Israel occupies needs to be returned to the Palestinians. Every man and woman in the Israeli government and military with blood on his or her hands, past or present, needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for crimes against humanity. This regime needs to be destroyed once and for all.

Oddly enough, I believe people were saying something similar about a country back in the 1940's...

new topics

top topics

join