It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running from the mafia -running out of websites to go to

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but just couldn't bear to go through 8 pages of "MKULTRA here kitty kitty troll" posts.

I have lurked in ATS for many years before even deciding to get an account and comment. I will post when I actually have something important with factual evidence to back it up.

I would expect that you would uphold the high standards of Above Top Secret and make an intelligent, rational and factual post regarding your first post here other than deferring to some other site where you say we should "cut to the chase" for the proof.

Other than that, welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"In a way I wish my 71,000 view thread was still up at ickes site. I listed proof of almost everything I had, I even listed my adoption papers. I'm not gonna do it on this site though. You'll either have to investigate for yourselves based on what I have listed or think whatever.

Now where have I heard this before

Welcome to ATS, you best be posting your mind blowing information here ASAP, as most of us here have been dissapointed by many liars in the past.

Im not calling you a liar just yet, but if you dont show us something as good as what you promised, then...

By the way, is the worlds biggest conspiracy site the best place to hide from the mafia? Id the entire mafia computer illiterate or something

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It looks like there's room for a new forum.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb804b5b22da.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
dont know I think this guy forgot to put the in in front of his screen name .
I cant make heads of tails of that post linked ?
random junk .
o i almost forgot welcome Insane you should fit in here if you can get your posting to accutly say something

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

I was a bit confused myself. Originally I thought that "Coward" person was the OP, but then I figured it was the "sane person who started the thread" (or whatever it was). Then I thought maybe both were the OP... What seems certain is that the OP is ALL of the people who have the word "sane" in their username.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My instinct is to wonder if "running out of websites to go to" might not be a GIGANTIC red flag.

But, heck, benefit of the doubt and all that...

Welcome and I look forward to reading your story!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Any normal person would just tell their story in the first post.

Nonsense and lies to follow....

I'm out of here

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why so many people on this site questioning what S and B is. Skull and Bones people.
I am Canadian, and I know that
sheesh....

Anyways, I live near one of the Wyrhsr mills, and would be interested in what you have to say, I never knew they were an USA company before. Big corporation though, so of course they're corrupt to some degree.

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sane123

Sorry OP but this just too unbelievable and I smell the Hoax here in the air that can be cut with a knife.

Why don't you just copy and past your story here so that you can safe the story being typed over and over again....just a thought...

I I don't see anything by tomorrow you will have pimples over you face...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sane123

Lol @ being sick of copying and pasting the same text all over the internet.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sane123

Tired old hoaxer, trying to get a rise from the less educated. Here's an idea why not cancel your membership and save us all the boredom you bring yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Incidentally, there are some Mod's on that site that care about America.

A Wisconsin man pleaded guilty to threatening to assassinate Barack Obama in January, but said he was just trying to get word out about the apocalypse.

www.jsonline.com...
Welcome to ATS

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Sun Aug 22 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello there. A couple of things to note.

1). The introductions forum is limited to members introducing themselves to the site. The introductions forum is not intended for general topics.

2). We heavily frown on 'I know something... but will tell you later' threads. Please gather your material and begin the discussion when you have the time and desire to actually engage in a discussion. Not before.

Please do not let this discourage you from starting your thread in the proper forum and once you have all necessary information ready to bring to the reader.

Thank you for understanding.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join