It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running from the mafia -running out of websites to go to

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Anyone help me out with the Sand B fam thing???

As for your post man, what gives. You were typing that if you didn't want to go on with it you could of deleted it and no posted till Monday... Just some odd behavior... If we were having a real convo and it went down like that tha would make sense bu his whole textin talkin thing is odd.... I'm gonna say you are attention seeking to some degree but am still interested to what you are going to post here so.... If you have the mob after you I hope when you wake up in the morning you get yourself a gun... But until then keep em guessing.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i wanna know who's after you lol can u be saved/forgiven? i wanna be part of a organization

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

i wanna be part of a organization

With all due respect I think you've seen too many mob films.

Oh, and, WELCOME TO ATS to the OP...

I think...

By the way. If the 'Mob' really wanted you? You'd already be dead.

Just sayin...

peace

[edit on 22-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sane123

Sane123.....

Perhaps it's not Mafia you got.

Perhaps you got aliens.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you do not mind, I would like to give you a few pieces of advice.

First off, teaser post such as your opening post, usually does not go over to well with most members. If you have something to say or share...just do it. This whole "I will tell you more later" has been done to death on this site and 99.9% of the time, it turns out to be a hoax or simply not worth the wait. If anything it has shown us that people who do say things like that, just need the extra time to get their story straight.

Next I have to tell you. I personally could not care less what other sites you have been to or what you have posted there. Although, I am fairly sure that directing our members to another site to see a thread you posted elsewhere will not go over too well. It really comes off as you just attempting to direct traffic to another site.

So once again welcome to ATS, I look forward to hearing your story if you do choose to post it.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

But MrWendal.....

What if he's got aliens?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Dude if I was running from the mafia the last thing I'd be worried about is posting on an internet chat room. You think someone is gonna save you here? By getting your story out? Good luck pal let us know where to send the flowers and sign the book.
Reminds me of an old joke, what does the mafia and oral sex have in common? Pm me for the answer I 'd rather not delve further due to being labeled as having a lack of taste, or proper etiquette. But I will follow along for the read, and although your stay here might be short, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If I was running from the Mafia, the first thing I would do is not go on any website.

You can be traced from websites.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sane123
I'm related to We......yerha------eu.....ser and a #z load of other kinds of Sand B families.

He's saying he's related to the Weyerhaeuser family.

I'm not sure what Sand B means though.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

We......yerha------eu.....ser and a #z load of other kinds of Sand B families.

Um, can somebody translate this into Sicilian for me?

English will do to.

Thanks
peace

Doogie Howser's brother Wayer?

Sane123... get a memory stick with your 'story' on and C&P in future and leave out all the Am' Dram' ... If your story is THAT important then no one would care how sick you are of telling it.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You come to me like a freind? Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again." EHH Don corleone, mama mia! I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart."

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, expect people who deny ignorance, and demand proof and truth.

My first concern is for your safety, regardless of what is going on with you, it is causing you to feel threatened, without using codes, tell us what it is and any responsible member will try to advise/help you if possible.

I am not willing to go to another website to learn your story, as many others will not be. You are a member of ATS now, you can tell your story here, as well as you have on the earthalien site. But I bet you will find more answers here.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Looks like someone thinks their a mini celebrity already...

If your story had any credibility you wouldnt be getting banned everywhere you go dude.

Even if you were on the run, why would you feel the NEED to tell everyone your story, especialy if their not digging it.

Prelude to a hoax.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Aquote from his original thread on another web site:

"Maybe it's time I moved to another site and start the show over.Everyone gets the idea here,so now to help more people get the idea.

I'm still cracking up cuz , it's like really lame to bring my view numbers down on this thread and not expect others to see it. I mean really, YOU CUBICAL GUYS really think that helps you? OMG- "

Original Thread

Seems concerned about his number of viewers? Me thinks me smells an attention whore.....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Haiku

Yup, ..... this could be the first time in ATS history that someone gets banned before they make an actual thread, lol !

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
That thread is pretty good for a laugh at any rate. Haven't looked at any others though.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
reply to post by facelift

I can hear the music starting already...

Sane123, you have till the HBO closing credits to tell us, time is running out...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by NeutronAvenger]

That is exactly what started playing in my head when I read the Op.

Oh well, makes a change from the types who join claiming to be an alien I suppose ... just as boring ... but a change !

>>>TO THE OP

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
If this is even remotely legitimate, I have no idea why anyone would reveal so much personal, detailed information about their own life, family members, friends, etc. to strangers on some open forum they stumbled upon...
... Not to mention that he is asking for "sane" people in the title - that's just asking for trouble anywhere

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haiku
"Maybe it's time I moved to another site and start the show over.Everyone gets the idea here,so now to help more people get the idea.

Haha! I read that too.

Perhaps we should be grateful for his help in getting the idea, whatever that may be? Im still confused about it.

A stumbling block to my understanding of the OP's point is that it doesnt make any sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I thought this was pretty funny -

"In a way I wish my 71,000 view thread was still up at ickes site. I listed proof of almost everything I had, I even listed my adoption papers. I'm not gonna do it on this site though. You'll either have to investigate for yourselves based on what I have listed or think whatever.

alien-earth.org.../22/10

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join