It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution - a new "hoaxer" is on Youtube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Might as well clear the air in this thread since its the only I could find regarding this girl's account. Low and behold that she ended up being an awesome source of UFO data for months now not only for myself but thousands of others. I realize this is an old thread but you guys really did make assertions based on a person from a personal level and went on to aimlessly bitch like a bunch of complete idiots.
edit on 23-10-2011 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Apparently there is a new hoaxer on Youtube by the name of "sheilaaliens". Her profile describes her a model, photographer, paranormal researcher, and she posts quite a few videos she makes herself of strange lights she sees.

The problem is, I know exactly what she is filming since I live just down the street from her here in Tucson. Her "aliens orbies" are just cars driving down from Mt Lemmon after dark. The road is a nice gradual drive that heads up Mt Lemmon, rising up to the east on a twisting path. About 4 miles up is a pullout called Babat Duag point, where many go to watch the amazing sunsets here in Tucson.

She just posted two videos dates 8/20 where she said Tucson was covered in chem trails all day making it hazy at night. However, if you go to the UA webcam site, you can see pictures of the sky taken every hour/24 hours....and they dont show these chem trails at all. When confronted with that, she quickly blocks me.

So, please take any videos posted by the "sheilaaliens" with a grain of salt. They all can be explained as just normal lights/traffic/aircraft filmed by a drunk model.

- Gavron

It sounds like you're in love, Gavron. You should go and track her down and give her roses and chocolates.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I swear I have heard of her before. Must have come across her videos on youtube before....They don't look like much.

haha, that news clip.... " I'm always thinking about UFO hunting *giggle*"

Am I the only one that wants to tell her to shut up?

edit on 24-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thanks, this chick got everyone wanting to hear or see her.

She is gaining popularity really quick.

Why is it that all the hoaxers get the time, and the serious researcher gets dissed? Sad....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a quick google search will quickly out sheila aliens as a complete hoax. By her own admission she personally has NEVER seen a UFO. She has a knack for using other peoples' reports under her own 'logo' ie sheila aliens ,on you tube, making you somehow think she either authored or was a part of a sighting such as the recent one halloween nite in summit mo. She is a complete fraud. Her father Jack broughton, was court martialed by the USAF for firing on a soviet vessel during the vietnam war. She personally has had her own tragedies, being struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian, nearly dying in the process. Somehow she experienced an epiphany where Jesus told her to return and spread the good word. However her own personal experiences resulted in her exposure to demons. This gal is messed up. Search out her interview by Eve and read for yourselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherdave
a quick google search will quickly out sheila aliens as a complete hoax. By her own admission she personally has NEVER seen a UFO. She has a knack for using other peoples' reports under her own 'logo' ie sheila aliens ,on you tube, making you somehow think she either authored or was a part of a sighting such as the recent one halloween nite in summit mo. She is a complete fraud. Her father Jack broughton, was court martialed by the USAF for firing on a soviet vessel during the vietnam war. She personally has had her own tragedies, being struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian, nearly dying in the process. Somehow she experienced an epiphany where Jesus told her to return and spread the good word. However her own personal experiences resulted in her exposure to demons. This gal is messed up. Search out her interview by Eve and read for yourselves.

Too bad she was born in 1985, so your Sheila isn't this Sheila.

She makes it clear that she's mirroring videos, and all she does is present them because her channel is a well populated portal for others to view videos, instead of every individual going to Youtube and querying it so it shows most recent uploads. It works better this way. She uses webcams and others have verified some of her own "snaps" with similar snaps.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
what a hottie, forget UFO's

second line says shes STILL a hottie!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join