It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution - a new "hoaxer" is on Youtube

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

The problem is, I know exactly what she is filming since I live just down the street from her here in Tucson. Her "aliens orbies" are just cars driving down from Mt Lemmon after dark. The road is a nice gradual drive that heads up Mt Lemmon, rising up to the east on a twisting path. About 4 miles up is a pullout called Babat Duag point, where many go to watch the amazing sunsets here in Tucson.

- Gavron

One time some friends and I were fishing and drinking at 11 mile reservoir in Colorado. Elevenmile reservoir is on the South Park which is a large high altitude flat area between mountain ranges. We had been drinking all day and night had fallen. The sky was spectacular with the Milky Way clearly visible when we noticed there was an object with red, blue and white flashing lights descending from the sky towards the valley floor in a zig zag pattern. Once we grabbed the binoculars, we could see it was an ambulance driving on the mountain switchbacks, but it had us really excited for a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why are all Sheilas I know models? Hmm...

I sense a conspiracy here, one I would more than happily investigate!

Seriously though, I dunno, looking forward to that video response. I suspect she's not actually filming UFOs.

As for her sincerity, we can't tell. Maybe she believes she's filming UFOs. Or maybe it's all just a ploy to jumpstart her fame and modeling career.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Tarrok]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just watched the lightning storm one, and to me, it's pretty obvious that it's an aeroplane, because it's got the flashing lights on the wings :-/ Plus her footage is exceedingly long
I mean who's gonna sit down and watch a light on the screen for 15 minutes.
Also in her "Military UFO test" video, even though the shape is super blurry, you can see two lights that are on the wings... well I can. It just looks like an "Orb" because the quality is so damn bad. Even I would look like just a blob on a low quality camera

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why is everyone hating on her because she's cute ??

So skywatchers and ufo enthusiasts can't be pretty ?? If anything this thread gives US a bad name, a hoaxer is someone who deliberately makes fake video's, .... not someone who misidentify's objects or lights.

all of this speculation of her being dumb and a hoaxer is ungrounded, her heart might be in the right place no matter how gullible or misguided she may be, if anything threads like these make us look like a bunch of hateful snobs.

All we can do is correct her, and let her do her.

Is she seeing car's ??? ufo's ?? who's to say you both can't be right, has anyone considered that aliens may be driving those cars ?? lol

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This chick as ZERO credibility. If you believe anything this hoaxer is putting out there, then you haven't done your homework:

From her own modeling profile page: Sheila Martin

As of December 2, 2008 --- I need to make MUNNY honey! My standards and limits remain the same, but I am looking for some paying gigs.Nothing that calls for anything beyond playboy style nude and preferably no nudes really.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cd4ef576366.png[/atsimg]

*snip*

Playboy style nudes? Darn, too bad I don't have the money

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Didn'T look like car head lights to me!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I would think the last thing you'd want to do is call attention to her. If anything, you probably drove a lot of traffic her way by posting this so....I have to wonder your intent. I noticed you have Alice Krause's name on your profile too. Why? Why do you promote so-called hoaxers?

Now, if someone posted this person's video on here and you caught wind of it.....THEN I could see you saying what you just said but something ain't right.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

That is a bad attitude about a publicity stunt to encourage people to keep an eye on the skies. I just watched the NBC video which clearly shows that this girl is a publicity seeker but so? NBC needed filler for Tucson since apparently there is so little news.

I was just trying to find something out about a remote viewing test that had been set up here at ATS but have not heard any more about it. I believe in remote viewing, especially after seeing the movie Inception.

So I was wondering what happened to that experiment? Does anyone know?

As for Sheila, she is now seen far and wide, for whatever good that does for her...just another pretty face...a dime a dozen as we say.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
THAT LAUGH!! **pulls out his hair... then remembers he's bald** Damn it! That laugh is so freakin annoying! She lost all hotness right there. Plus the fact that to me, those look like car lights... and the mountain or whatever is right there in front of her apartment.... If she really is that.... blonde.....Wow. So I choose to believe she is a hoaxer. Nobody is that dumb... at least I'm hoping.

YES, I'd rather believe the worse, that she is lying over the possibility that one of my fellow human beings is that damn dumb. If that's wrong, sorry.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
The only thing this girl is, is ambitious. So basically, her modeling career is going no where fast, and this chick has listened to Coast-to-Coast, seen the B.S. people post for "UFO Evidence", and saw a market to make money.

How does posting some UFO videos on youtube equal an income?

I need money to, so if you have a business model or something I'd love to see it. Youtube doesn't pay for page views or ad clicks so I really am curious how she's making money from her UFO videos.

I'm not convinced she's a hoaxer. To hoax something implies intention. She's definitely no Alison Kruse.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
She is truly, gobsmackingly appalling!

hahaha

Maybe, but I'd still love to go UFO hunting with her.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

eeehhhh, lots of people get paid on YouTube, didnt you know that ??

It comes down to subscribers and views, I remember reading some of the top attractions make upwards of 300K a year. The freagin " annoying orange " guys make more than a quater of a million a year !!

Why do you think everyone floods that site with stupid video's and misleading titles hoping to be the next best thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Actually RayWilliamJohnson earns a hefty amount of money for putting videos on youtube :-/

He gets minimum of 2 million views per video, so he gets a hell of a lot of cash. If you do well on Youtube, they pay you, but you need to get a certain amount of views per video and a certain amount of subscribers etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Probably the best thing you can do is post counter videos of daytime footage etc. This way you wont be mistaken as a debunker. If you post a counter video on Youtube as "This video is a response to" a link to it will show up on her channel.

Or a jilted ex boyfriend looking to slander her without any proof. But hey, people are weak like that.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I'm aware you can make money on youtube with vids, for example Machinima Respawn directors get paid for their video views, but that's Machinima writing the cheques, not Youtube.

The most views Sheila's videos have is around 12,000. I don't understand how that's producing an income for her.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So much hate for a chick trying to get some plublicity, and having a hooby that involves some lights in the sky and cameras. We all know trying to take vids and pics of aliens and out of this world/universe craft's, is like capturing a light photo of something that light can't escape, like a black hole. I get the felling that the op know's this shiela a little better then he lets on, and judging from her pic who wouldn't like to get to know her better, a couple people have alwredy profest as much alwredy on this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I've never met her at all, however we may have passed each other in the grocery store.....with as close as she lives to my place. I'll try and point out all the landmarks on her videos so that anyone in the local area can confirm what I am showing (ie the stadium looking lights are from Morris K Udall Park).

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey shouldn't we believe her just because she is attractive? ;p
j/k

Good job OP

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Yes true but she can choose not to have that response show on her page. It's not automatic.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Interesting.

Where I live, up on a mountain, I drive down it to get into town or get on the highway. Once you are down the mountain and then face it from below, at night you get this same phenomenon.
The roads are hilly and windy, so when you are down on lower elevation looking up towards the mountains, at night, it looks like lights flying in the sky. But they are cars driving on the windy and hilly road and lights on homes, street lights, etc. There are also trails, so you often see ATVs riding around at night with their lights on.

I cant tell you how many times I watch these lights and think “I bet someone is videoing this and will post on ATS”
What I see in her videos is exactly what I see. One of these days, I will park and attempt to video all this myself.

Is she hoaxing? I think she is based on a few things. But I think she originally thought she spotted something not of Earthly origins and likes the attention she is getting now. But eh, who knows.

She began her YouTube UFO hobby quite by accident. One night, while checking on the progress of the construction via Stone Avenue webcam, she took control of it and aimed it toward the sky. She quickly saw unusual lights, which prompted her to combine the city cams with a free downloadable software application called YouCam. tucsoncitizen.com...

Sometimes when you want to see something so badly, you see it, even if your mind is just imagining it.

[edit on August 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Probably the best thing you can do is post counter videos of daytime footage etc. This way you wont be mistaken as a debunker. If you post a counter video on Youtube as "This video is a response to" a link to it will show up on her channel.

Exactly that would be EPIC! I use to live in Phoenix use to drive up there once in a while a very windy road. Gavron that would be great if you could do a day video. This is like watching the girls from clueless play rocket scientist

[edit on 22-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

I think what would be even more epic would for a few of us that live in these neck of the woods to get together around sunset at Mt. Lemmon and have our cars do "strange" things between both moving and using hi-lo beams with the headlights and see if we make it on youtube or better yet...the local nightly news!! Buwhaha...THAT wouls be sweet!

;-)

NT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join