It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution - a new "hoaxer" is on Youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Is it necessary to have an ATS account and believe in aliens? That's like me saying does this person believe in God? does she have an account on ATS? Then she is not a Christian. That is down right ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thanks for letting us know.
I've been caught out a couple a times by hoaxers and well, I'm so NOT pleased by them, lol.

Anyway, I posted on her page on You Tube an invitation to join ATS.
Also, that we think she's a hoaxer and she's been called out here on this thread so she might as well come on over and give her side of the story.
We'll see.

peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This almost reminds me of when I was like 8 and saw the lights from a row of HighTention Powerlines on a hill. At night it would have a red arch and strobe in sync from left to right. It wasn't until I went to a small town called Sylvana and was close enough to said hill to be "oh that's what I am seeing at home at night...power poles." I am going to have to check out more of her vids. The news report though was amusing....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here we go again with another thread where insufficient information is provided by the
member as required in any debunking attempt, this is getting a common practice with
amateurs who don't know the rules, the protocols to make a proper denounce
favouring or censoring a case. This thread is a perfect example of a very bad
investigation or should I say no investigation at all but a very personal dispute based
in mundane motives, completely irrelevant.

Therefore in view of the weakness and absence of information by the member who
posted this thread I will do some of his missing homework so the ones interested in this
story will properly meet the character accused by the amateur debunker, then anybody
would be in a better position to make a judgement.

Sheila Martin is a young model and a UFO skywatcher who lives actually in Tucson. She
is well known among the UFO community in Arizona and by now in the US. Sheila have
been devotedly working with her sightings as well as other famous skywatchers like
Jeff Willes, Jeff Woolwine and others in Arizona.

And now meet Sheila Martin (Sheilaaliens) model and UFO skywatcher.

More from Sheila Martin as a model.

And here for those really interested and I want to be very specific, THOSE seriously
interested in the Arizona actual UFO scenario you would like this radio interview
an interesting conversation with Arizona skywatchers Sheila Martin (Sheilaaliens) and
famous Jeff Willes talking about their sightings also answering some calls from radio
listeners. Complete 1 hour radio show July 31, 2010 in streaming audio here.

Arizona UFO Hunters Sheila Martin and Jeff Willes.

Finally to have a good idea who Sheila Martin is just Google Sheilaaliens and get 39
pages of results. Once you know more about the skywatcher then you can make your
better judgement.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
WOW why is it the Lunatic Fringe of hoaxers always seem to have some co conspiracy or co mystery like "chem trails" or "bigfoot" to add?

Once you are willing to believe anything, you will believe everything.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Cheers for bringing this hoaxer to our attention.

I hope she does turn up here, just so you can argue your point with her, and she can explain her side of the story. Im sure it would make for interesting discussion.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Here we go again with another thread where insufficient information is provided by the member as required in any debunking attempt, this is getting a common practice with amateurs who don't know the rules, the protocols to make a proper denounce favouring or censoring a case. This thread is a perfect example of a very bad investigation or should I say no investigation at all but a very personal dispute based in mundane motives, completely irrelevant.

You made several claims but have not backed them up, declaring Gavron wrong and doing this for personal reasons but never telling us why or how. How is Gavron wrong and what leads you to believe this is a personal dispute?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Shes quite hot, shame she hoaxes her videos, its people like this which completely discredit real ufo videos and researches.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Shes quite hot, shame she hoaxes her videos, its people like this which completely discredit real ufo videos and researches.

She may not be hoaxing anything, at least not on purpose. If she is sincere in her belief, does that make her a hoaxer?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just checked out some of her vids and to be honest they do look like cars driving down a mountain.

Maybe the OP could post some daytime footage of what shes pointing her camera at???

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

One thing about OP, you say that you know what she films because you live just down the street from her. Then she says and I believe her videos and that news report also confirms that she uses web based camers around the city. So she is not filming from her own apartment where this view of the mountain is? Maybe you should clarify that point.
Oh and yeah I wouldn't mind doing a photoshoot with her, very pretty

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I'm so utterly sick and tired of insane, chemically-treated blondes that think they're the shizz just because. The only chemtrail comes from her folicles.

It's been my experience that you never outgrow your need for blondes -- maybe she's only trolling for a man?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

....Or, it is people like this who make the UFO field slightly interesting. Give me her rather than Steven Greer, any day.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ummm, like, totally, I would get sparked into, like, aliens and stuff if, like, my marketable talents were my body and, like, blurry light on like webcams and stuff. Totally, I mean I'm like so serious about these ufo's....I'll stop.

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention who might be unfortunate (or gullible) enough to give her more than 2 minutes of serious thought (I'm not talking about T&A either).

Like totally.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by gavron

One thing about OP, you say that you know what she films because you live just down the street from her. Then she says and I believe her videos and that news report also confirms that she uses web based camers around the city. So she is not filming from her own apartment where this view of the mountain is? Maybe you should clarify that point.

The video review she did with KVOA says she uses web cameras for her research. However, now she films things from the roof of her house/apartment. You can see her video in the link I posted...which shows her cat with her on the roof.

I plan on doing daytime footage of the view she is looking from, and then closer to show what she is actually seeing. Will try and do it closer to sunset so you can actually see the cars with their headlights on.

I've recommended the perfect location for her to film the supposed secret ufo/aircraft she sees landing at DM (which were actually C-130's landing after a nighttime refueling exercise with local A-10 aircraft...as advertised on DMAFBs own website). A public road actually crosses right in front of the runways themselves....well within a quarter mile....so she could easily tell what was flying, rather than from her rooftop a good 5 miles away.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok good so the news report was outtaded. I didn't look at her videos that closely to notice stuff like cats
Waiting forward for your video reply. Also you should upload it to youtube, mark it with keywords that make it easy to find. Such as her username, hoax, ufo etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I certainly will. Will try and get that filmed and downloaded tomorrow evening (since I'm slaving away here at work now).

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This chick as ZERO credibility. If you believe anything this hoaxer is putting out there, then you haven't done your homework:

From her own modeling profile page: Sheila Martin

As of December 2, 2008 --- I need to make MUNNY honey! My standards and limits remain the same, but I am looking for some paying gigs.Nothing that calls for anything beyond playboy style nude and preferably no nudes really.

She obviously needs money, and the fact she was willing to do nude photos shows how desperate she was as of late 2008.

The only thing this girl is, is ambitious. So basically, her modeling career is going no where fast, and this chick has listened to Coast-to-Coast, seen the B.S. people post for "UFO Evidence", and saw a market to make money.

She knows being cute will help her, as underscored by the fact that a local news station did a news segment on her (News stations know that good looking people in news stories get viewers).

The girl (like many ATS readers) sees something on a video image her uneducated brain doesn't understand and then proclaims "UFO!" without doing any research. Typical.

People need to NOT give this girl 1 oz. of credit.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
She should focus more on her modelling career and less of conspiracy theories

She is friggin hot!!!! Wow!!

But seriously, it would be really interesting to see what she has to say in reply to the OP. I think its fair that she tells her side. Maybe we should invite her to participate if she's interested?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Thanks for posting those links -- now she's my favorate UFO researcher.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join