It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution - a new "hoaxer" is on Youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Apparently there is a new hoaxer on Youtube by the name of "sheilaaliens". Her profile describes her a model, photographer, paranormal researcher, and she posts quite a few videos she makes herself of strange lights she sees.

The problem is, I know exactly what she is filming since I live just down the street from her here in Tucson. Her "aliens orbies" are just cars driving down from Mt Lemmon after dark. The road is a nice gradual drive that heads up Mt Lemmon, rising up to the east on a twisting path. About 4 miles up is a pullout called Babat Duag point, where many go to watch the amazing sunsets here in Tucson.

She just posted two videos dates 8/20 where she said Tucson was covered in chem trails all day making it hazy at night. However, if you go to the UA webcam site, you can see pictures of the sky taken every hour/24 hours....and they dont show these chem trails at all. When confronted with that, she quickly blocks me.

So, please take any videos posted by the "sheilaaliens" with a grain of salt. They all can be explained as just normal lights/traffic/aircraft filmed by a drunk model.

- Gavron

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wow that is funny she is mistaking cars coming down that highway from Mt Lemmon as flying saucers or whatever..

I have driven up to Mt Lemmon myself several times and know that road well, very winding switch back road and very treacherous... Lots of burned out crashed cars in places along that road from Tucson...

Wish I still lived there, beautiful country...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Do you have a link to the videos..?

That way we can get a better idea.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by trippinonadaisy]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nice catch OP - Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by trippinonadaisy
reply to post by gavron

Do you have a link to the videos..?

That way we can get a better idea.

Below is a link to one of her Youtube videos, part 1 of 2 she posted:

Notice the message at the beginning talking about heavy chem trails? Now here is a link to the UA website for Friday, showing the mostly clear sky.

www.cs.arizona.edu...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Wow that is funny she is mistaking cars coming down that highway from Mt Lemmon as flying saucers or whatever..

I have driven up to Mt Lemmon myself several times and know that road well, very winding switch back road and very treacherous... Lots of burned out crashed cars in places along that road from Tucson...

Wish I still lived there, beautiful country...

They have done a good job of cleaning up some of the cars now. Been a long time resident here in Tucson (since around 1972). I encourage others to come to Tucson sometime and enjoy the beauty here.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Probably the best thing you can do is post counter videos of daytime footage etc. This way you wont be mistaken as a debunker. If you post a counter video on Youtube as "This video is a response to" a link to it will show up on her channel.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is the chick that called coast to coast asking people to check out her videos a few weeks ago... oh boy

WOW why is it the Lunatic Fringe of hoaxers always seem to have some co conspiracy or co mystery like "chem trails" or "bigfoot" to add? Is it that if the hoax does not hold water they have a shot at getting some 15 minutes of attention with a back up hoax? I will have a look thanks for giving us a heads up. Maybe the hoax assassin himself "Z" will have a gander.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Sounds like the best thing to do, dainoyfb. I'll see what I can do. I appreciate your reply

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Probably the best thing you can do is post counter videos of daytime footage etc. This way you wont be mistaken as a debunker. If you post a counter video on Youtube as "This video is a response to" a link to it will show up on her channel.

Exactly that would be EPIC! I use to live in Phoenix use to drive up there once in a while a very windy road. Gavron that would be great if you could do a day video. This is like watching the girls from clueless play rocket scientist

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm so utterly sick and tired of insane, chemically-treated blondes that think they're the shizz just because. The only chemtrail comes from her folicles.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Apparently there is a new hoaxer on Youtube by the name of "sheilaaliens".

Technically if she's saying they are UFO's, she's right. Unidentified flying objects tells us it could also be planes or bugs flying past the cameras. If she says they are ET's, then that's a different story. Hoaxer is a bit strong. Under your definition there are a large percentage of hoaxers on YouTube. Delusional may be a better term.

Personally, I don't see anything in her videos, but the more people watching the skyline the better for us. Otherwise, this might happen...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Gavron.....

Ah yes.....sheilaaliens.....

I've watched her mind numbing BS.

She is truly, gobsmackingly appalling!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
She may not be a hoaxer or delusional, she may actually be ditsy and brainless enough to not tell the difference between a head light, a tree , a mountain, a hair dryer , a curling iron from a flying saucer. I know.. i dated a few like her

Personally, I don't see anything in her videos, but the more people watching the skyline the better for us. Otherwise, this might happen...

If aliens decided to come eat us, watching the skies will not stop anything.. I prefer not to see them coming and live my life to the fullest than worry about it or fear aliens. The whole Hawking theory is overrated imo.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
chemtrails it happens get use to it ufo's ha ha dont panic it's us

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecause
chemtrails it happens get use to it ufo's ha ha dont panic it's us

Hmmm.......

"Maybe...maybe not ponders the ramifications of making a comment about chemtrails in this thread....."

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
that means humans no debunking dis i've seen it

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

she says in that interview she has always been interested in all things about aliens.

does she have an ATS account?

is she here with us in this forum?

if not, then she is not interested in all things about aliens. period.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Gavron,
go down the street. knock on her door.

tell her to join ATS.

invite her to this thread.

this will be fun. your thread will get a lot of flags, and i will star each and every post i see from you for a month.

MAKE IT HAPPEN ... PLEASE???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join