It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no false flag to blame Iran yet? Did they run out of writers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I guess if you hung around Hollywood long enough you would see that there are about 10 actors for every writer. Some clever person needs to write out a plan or scenario that could blame Iran for some kind of attack.

There are plenty of paid experts in the west and media hacks to push it through. Are all the good writers gone?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe they are having a hard time coming up with one that people would not see though in least than 5 minutes. Too many of the past false flags have been spotted so easy and so quickly that the next one they plan has to be fool proof. But you just wait for it because one is on its way.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think they want complete control of the internet and alternative media because 9/11 woke up a lot of people. Another false flag could make things really spin out of control, in a way unfavorable to them. Just my take.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
All bad things come in their own good time.

I have full confidence in the a$$hats in charge that a false flag will eventually by played out.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

What he said.
The US war gamed an invasion of Iran and in no scenario were they successful without using nukes.
So any false flag will have to create a level of approval that encompasses that.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Who's to say that it hasn't already been written, published and/or released as a film or isn't in the works to be such as we speak? So much has been published up to now that it wouldn't surprise me if elements of the plot haven't already been released or seeded within pop culture. IMO the "collective unconscious" is like "a mystery wrapped within a riddle inside an enigma" and hints at future events on a subliminal level, the big picture not being clearly defined until it's all pretty much said and done. But, IMO there already are eyewinks portending the shape of things of come...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Have to agree with Dan the man there, I think in addition to this they would need to wait until Iran could realistically produce a weapon.

So if it is going to happen they will need a nuclear false flag to condone the use of US or Israeli nukes on Iran. For this to happen Iran must be at a stage in their nuclear program where the production of weapons is believable for the average Joe. I'm not sure a dirty bomb would be enough to condone the use of a US nuke, but who knows.

Lets hope nothing happens, I can't see it myself tbh.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
um.. so you WANT global nuclear war?

If they havent done it yet, then isnt that a good thing?

I hope that they never get the chance. There are many people waking up to the reality of their world. Quite possibly, it might be that they cannot do these kind of events anymore, because too many people would see right through the bs.

top topics

join