It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great article: Engineered Economic Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This should be read and passed along to everyone who will listen.

neithercorp.us...

By Giordano Bruno

Neithercorp Press – 08/17/2010

“From now on, depressions will be scientifically created.” — Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

Everyone loves money. Even people like myself who abhor the abuse of money and commerce, who understand the fraudulent nature of the system we live in, still work hard and save so that we might attain a sense of stability within that system. Many people see money as a focal point to their existence. But is it really money that they are after, or is it something else entirely? In truth, money represents ‘security’ in the minds of the masses.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

OUTSTANDING article, well done...dont doubt your factual knowledge for one minute...the elite(small letters) tptb...their timeline is coming to an end...yes it was worth it!!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow

Seems to me that we could use their own weapons against them in their seemingly faith based economic system..

Co-ops are the way to go in this, then we could do some artificial inflating/deflating of goods and services ourselves!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thank you both for taking the time to read this.
I was thinking about the headline (Economic collapse for dummies) but to be honest I'm tired of fighting the battle to open peoples eyes although I'm sure that title would have gained more attention on ATS.

Peace & prepare, get out of debt, only buy what you need,......

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Read the article before jumpin on these quotes from the author.

neithercorp.us...

1. The economy is too complex to be controlled by just a handful of people…

2. Yes, international banks triggered the meltdown, but the “greed of Capitalism” is truly to blame (i.e. Its all the Republican Party’s fault)…

3. Global banks would never engineer the collapse of the U.S. economy or the Dollar. It makes them too much money…

4. China would never dump U.S. Treasuries because it would hurt them as much as it hurts us…

5. Sure, bankers took advantage, but it’s really the American people’s fault for getting suckered…

6. Ok, maybe the banks are causing a collapse, but to say the government is helping them is just crazy conspiracy theory…

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A site worthy of many hits.
The global elite must be stopped!

www.youtube.com.../c/886D2D1100A5393C/0/xMLVMEQmhTQ

new topics

top topics

join