It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the NWO will bring about the end of the world as you know it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of this, what do you think?

America is being destroyed form the inside out, the only questions is why? WRONG the question is: "What are they hiding?" and the answer to that is really quite simple.

Russia, India and China are growing faster both economically, politically and military than TPTB like. Their plan for bringing about a single global government has been derailed and the consequences are worse than anyone has yet expressed.

TPTB can not fight Russia and china combined and everything they have tried has back fired. Trying to bring China into global trade has resulted in them becoming the economic force of the world and allowed them to redirect that success into power. The devastation that Russia went through was also meant to strengthen TPTB but ended with Russia becoming a power unto itself.

Now there is no choice but to quite literally destroy the planet in such a way as to decimate both Russia, China and India along with the rest of the world so that TPTB can take back control. This has been planed for quite some time and they are very well prepared. Millions of people will be taken into Underground Bunkers and kept safe for the duration of the chaos that will shortly occur.

This will be in the form of major volcanic activity, Yellowstone, Vanuatu, Etna etc. as well as the destruction of the food chain, both on land and in the sea which we have already seen in the Gulf of Mexico.

You can also be assured that Wernher Von Braun's prediction of a fake alien attack will also be manifested shortly.

The highly advance technology that TPTB have access to is so futuristic that they will easily be able to convince the world that we are being attacked. This will be their last attempt to take control, and if this fails then they will bring about a mini ice age and global destruction.

Choose wisely, for if you fight and win this first round against TPTB, the fruits of your victory may be very short lived.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We know we shouldn't strike out at the NWO immediately as they have anti-gravity magneto-plasmadynamic UAV's (UFO's) and advanced plasma, laser, and neutron weapons.

That is why TPTB are revealing so much about themselves. They want us to fight.

However, if we do not fight, but consolidate our numbers in the center of our land, then these parasitic, vampires will be forced to come after us and fight us on our terms.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
uhh...if they are "TPTB" then wouldn't russia and china be under their control? I mean if they truly are as powerful as some people allege. I dont understand why some people believe only america can be controlled and other nations seemingly do as they want. makes no sense to me, either they are powerful or they aren't.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Very asute post...............you are deeply aware.

Starred and flagged.

Excellent post

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Can’t fight China?
They built China to what it is today.
We the US, gave them our missile guidance system.
US corporations moved all our manufacturing to China and other Asian countries.
One reason - cheap labor and BIG tax breaks. Maybe they don’t pay any taxes - wouldn’t surprize me.

The US is being destroyed by its own government.

Then there was the 1965 immigration reform that not only allowed, but invited millions of illiterate, unskilled 3rd worlders in. Then we have the unchecked invasion from the South. Multi-Culturism ALWAYS Kills a country. We don’t scream loudly about this because we have been intimidated by careful and thorough brain washing - mostly via TV. Thus, the US former Unity is now seriously fragmented. When any of this comes up in conversation, there is always someone who will viciously turn on his best friend and scream “RACIST!”.

So you see, we are finished. The US will never be Great Free Nation again. Similar is happening in Europe. Even China is having problems with certain foreigners.
Of all places…I would have thought that they would toss those trouble makers out instantly.

TPTB are pushing GM food which will cause the coming 3rd generation to be mostly sterile. When that has been accomplished they will turn loose their terminator seeds which will destroy all the food producing plants and the will use their storage seeds to start over again. No more free people ever.
They will be regulated like livestock.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How do you know that China and Russia are not in on the NWO's Plans.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think the OP is letting fear cloud their judgment. There's no evidence that any of the stuff mentioned (people going underground, natural disasters), is going to happen. Why would we want to manifest it in the first place? It would only benefit those that stand to gain.

I do agree that China, India and Russia are becoming more powerful and it does not bother me. They have as much of a right as the U.S and European countries to prosper and they've wasted no time in doing so.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Nothing to do with fear at all. I for one think something has to be done in relation to the destruction of the individual parts of the system, such as the USA, economics, The FAKE terrorism, Ecological destruction etc.

But when you put it all together you have to ask yourself, if we managed to kick Obama out and the rest of the infiltrators then we would be a major thorn in their side. With that in mind one has to remember what happened to Bagram airbase when all the US soldiers were killed. We are meant to believe it was a tactical nuke that reduced everything to black tar; I think it was something else far more powerful.

So we have to decide is it worth winning a battle but dying before the war is over; or accepting our fate and trying to survive. because if we choose the first option then chances are EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that is not already apart of the system will die.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. I can't state that enough. There are far more of us then them, indefinitely. The war can't be won because not enough people will rise up. We are not akin to a thorn in their side, not even close. The problem? People believe everything they read.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Even if everyone stood firm and refused to follow the rules any more. No one paid taxes, no one worked for the government etc we WIN easy. However they have the technological advantage that is so far ahead of what the public has that they can destroy entire countries or continents should they wish!

So no matter how successful you are at winning individual battles all that will happen is they will wipe out an entire country! Will feel great to win a battle or two; but if long term life is your goal then you will not achieve that going against the obvious direction they are taking us!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

ya? well there game is money. it goes even beyond their technological advances. we are playing the game, by their rules. so when they say "game over" guess what? we follow suit. they didn't develop the technology on their own, it required scientists and knowledgeable people who were enticed by money.

if you beat them to the punch, if we were to attack first, with all of the world's population, we would have the upper hand, and win. if it ended up like you say, where they destroyed the world...I dont think this is what they want. Kinda defeats the purpose. Its almost like calling someone out on their bluff. Again, this is if and only if the entire world rose up against them and quit playing their money game.

I see your point, I just disagree

[edit on 8/21/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
China, Russia, India, the USA and many other counties are all in bed together.

It is not cost effective to destroy our earth. All the people hiding deep in the earth will need to stay there a long time. I can just imagine all that ego, jealousy, evil and vanity living together underground for any length of time.

Tar and feather me but I don't like the present World order and welcome a NWO. I want this very deeply.

But remember nothing is as it appears. Are you sure the bad guys will rule? I'm not.

The good guys sure aren't going to allow their plans to pop out of the box just yet. But they will when the time is ripe.

As far as an alien invasion I imagine it would be a great show. If the good powers don't stop it before it gets off the ground.

People, get out of your little space in front of your computer.
Observe and listen. You will learn something valuable if you will get out of your comfort zone and get wise.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One CRITICAL issue the OP forgot is WHY the NWO even exists.

It is because WE humans are an ASSET, a CAPITAL that is EXPLIOTABLE for their selfish ends. Which human or being would bother about us, to the extend of controlling us if not for a purpose in mind?

From our ancestors, we know of one divine Being, our Creator who created us, and is a Father to us all. He gave us the gifts of life, love and free will, to fill the stars He created. That was a benevolent purpose.

Unfortunately, with free will, there other beings/humans throughout history whom sought to use His creations - us, for their own selfish ends, denying us that gift of free will, and subjugated us by division and differences, divided and conquered.

These malovalent beings are fully entwined within our societies, either directly or through their puppets. They had become like a second skin, and to destroy such tumours would be to tear off our skins and it will hurt, just as our social fabric will be ruined.

Like you said, we may win battles but in the end we only destroy each other, or our divine Creator will mercifully bring an end to the sufferings and let our souls/consciousness return to its original form - matter.

Negotiation is the only key, either through the puppets or directly with our masters. Quid Pro Quo. They need us, and we too need them for their intelligence and wealth to bring about our own evolution and progress.

Their weakness is us - Human capital. The 5000 years old chinese civilisation had a saying ' Never fight against money'. Our masters only want to meet their qoutas.

By destroying us would mean they would never achieve their qoutas. Killing a few to intimidate the masses had never worked before, and will not worked again. Should we rise up, they too will suffer. WE are their achilles heel.

They can restart all over again, but it will take a longer reality, and by no means that they will be successful, for that gift of life, love and free will can never be duplicated by other beings, and is the necessary ingredient for intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe.

The time has come for them to be awaken as well. The antarctic sojourn and slumber is over.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
China, Russia, India, the USA and many other counties are all in bed together.

Agreed.

It is not cost effective to destroy our earth. All the people hiding deep in the earth will need to stay there a long time. I can just imagine all that ego, jealousy, evil and vanity living together underground for any length of time.

Yep. This proves my point above about calling their "bluff".

Tar and feather me but I don't like the present World order and welcome a NWO. I want this very deeply.

This is proof that they won't have to force the NWO on anyone.

But remember nothing is as it appears. Are you sure the bad guys will rule? I'm not.

You couldn't set this crap up without lies, IMHO.

The good guys sure aren't going to allow their plans to pop out of the box just yet. But they will when the time is ripe.

"Good guys" always strike when the time is ripe, dont they?

As far as an alien invasion I imagine it would be a great show. If the good powers don't stop it before it gets off the ground.

Yes get your popcorn ready.

People, get out of your little space in front of your computer.
Observe and listen. You will learn something valuable if you will get out of your comfort zone and mingle.

Practice what you preach. Not assuming...just saying

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Power unchecked by constituional and bill of rights = crying whiney babies with steroidal mechanics stolen by years of fraudulent deceptions handed down through inbred generations. Maybe that will provoke the losers in so -called power positions.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My first post. Great site, and very intelligent people on this board . I just discovered today.

I agree that TPTB are trying to RULE this this "physical" planet and control us.

I have come to realize (through personal experiences.. out of body experiences , and supporting literature) that there are other "thought worlds" that exist and honest beings will win this war. Recently, I discovered Journeys out of the Body - Robert Monroe.

I cut out much of my original thoughts before posting, because they include these thoughts of an "extra-terrestrial"and "universal" concepts that sort of stray off topic. Personally, I feel that TPTB are making contact with "other beings" and they are what the NWO consists of. I will leave it at that ( for another topic I may create later.)

The facts as we know it now, is that TPTB are "dumbing us down" with Hollywood, Flouridated Water and destroying us with mass extinctions, H1N1, A.I.D.S, as planned by the NWO.

The good thing is that every "free" and "good" being in other countries are watching America. ALL of us honest people know what is RIGHT. We feel it in our hearts that something is wrong. We ALL feel it in our hearts that something needs to change. The universe is on our side this time. Its gonna get better. Do not fear death. Always be an honest person to those whom you trust; it is positive energy that will help us in our fight. The universe is a constant energy... ups and downs, life and death. The positive energy is shifting to our advantage this time. Can you feel it? We are fighting back everywhere. They are being exposed more than ever now and we are no longer going to "lay down" and trust the people who want to deceive. If we die in the process, then so be it.

Be confident and fight however you know is right to stop TPTB from controlling our destiny. United and together, we will win. Sites like this are awakening people by the thousands. Thank you ATS. Share it with your friends. Be courageous. We have put up with their crap for too long now.

Thank you for posting this topic, its an emotionally strong subject for many of us.

new topics

top topics

join