It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew an evil person

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

That was the word I was looking for in this thread....psychopath...or sociopath.

I have met a wonderfull kind and sensitive woman about some thirty years ago and to this day I can feel the scar she scratched in to my heart and soul. From love of my life I am sorry to say that she became the most heartless and evil person I will probably will ever meet in my life.

I do not want to go much into details but to give you an idea of ONE thing she did....she lead me to the imaginairy cliff and tried to convince me it is better for me to jump.....she took the time and effort to point out the most succesfull place to jump from. Did I deserve this gesture..? No, I did not, I loved her and would never do anything to hurt her.

This heartless behaviour she started to show after I started to ask questions she'd rather not answer. It took me a long time to comprehend her behaviour and I learned that only true sociopaths would be able to do the things she done. She got herself into a serious pickle and re-directed her anger, guild and frustration towards me.

I really thought her to be a kind, warm, proper and intelligent normal woman but I was really shocked to realise that she had always been manipulating me ffor her own interest.

You can say she is not evil because she has a personality disorder but than I say that all evil people have a personality disorder. Her ways to crunch my soul where carefully prepared and well thought over.....that is evil.

<< 1  2   >>

join