It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew an evil person

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is the most convoluted post I have read in quite a while. Is English your primary language?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
This is the most convoluted post I have read in quite a while. Is English your primary language?

This is the most unnecessary post I have read in quite a while. Is being a dick your primary occupation?

Now getting back to the topic...

Originally posted by Zagari
But today he helped one of my friends because he met two guys that wanted his money and his bike...He tried to avoid them to punch my friend on the ground...
Than, he was secretly followed by those guys and they sent him to ER because they broke him a leg...

So he helped one of your friends get away from 2 guys who were going to mug him and those 2 guys followed him and broke his leg? The 2 guys punched your friend? Well it seems obvious to me who the evil ones really are.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Wang Tang because: formatting

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

No, I am Italian actually. And I was writing very fast...Can you pardon me?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

The real situation is that we were actually friends before the robbery. Than I was brainwashed from my parents to make me believe he 's evil.
I than discovered the real fact: he was not the only one to do the robbery on me and he had to pay for everybody...
Oh, and ONE THING MORE, he's NOT a son of a prostitute like my parents told me. This was a lie. His father guards a dam and they have to live near a dam, and my parents were so schocked by this, because " they live in the middle of the nothing "...
My parents are very wrong...Very wrong...
And he was actually very very sorry for what he did and we made peace and we spent all those days together, not being able to avoid each other anymore.
My parents completely misunderstood the situation and now I know that this person is actually not evil, but absolutely human.
I'm now going to send a letter to his family explaining that I'm sorry for the fight between our families and to tell them that me and him couldn't avoid each other and we are friends again and I want this fight to end in a pacific way.
My parents did a lot worst than the robbery to his family and him. They insulted him and his family in a very heavy way and my friend was aware of this, and I felt I had to say sincerely sorry for it.
And he was sad, asked me about my parents " Are they still angry with me? ", he tried to call my mother to say sorry and such things, but my mother still shouted against him in a very harsh way.
God, why they can't try to talk in a normal way instead to shout all their rage out?
Than we stopped avoiding each other and all came back to be exactly the same.
I'm very different from my parents and I understood his situation: he is a person who feels the need to show himself in a different way to appear interesting and cool, and he would do bad things like smoke and drink to appear cool and rebel to his friends but in reality, and I clearly saw this, when he's alone he never smokes and drinks.
He happened to know my friends and they became friends, and I was happy for him because he needs different people, people who are more good, because he used to go with such bad people and of course he acted badly with them around.
I now see him everyday. With me I know that he is the real him, because with me he doesn't need to appear rebel or do something unusual for him, with me he can be himself.
I don't know how to talk to my parents but my idea of the letter to my friend's parents might have success.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The real situation is that we were actually friends before the robbery. Than I was brainwashed from my parents to make me believe he 's evil.
I than discovered the real fact: he was not the only one to do the robbery on me and he had to pay for everybody...
And he was actually very very sorry for what he did and we made peace and we spent all those days together, not being able to avoid each other anymore.
My parents completely misunderstood the situation and now I know that this person is actually not evil, but absolutely human.
I'm now going to send a letter to his family explaining that I'm sorry for the fight between our families and to tell them that me and him couldn't avoid each other and we are friends again and I want this fight to end in a pacific way.
My parents did a lot worst than the robbery to his family and him. They insulted him and his family in a very heavy way and my friend was aware of this, and I felt I had to say sincerely sorry for it.
And he was sad, asked me about my parents " Are they still angry with me? ", he tried to call my mother to say sorry and such things, but my mother still shouted against him in a very harsh way.
God, why they can't try to talk in a normal way instead to shout all their rage out?
Than we stopped avoiding each other and all came back to be exactly the same.
I'm very different from my parents and I understood his situation: he is a person who feels the need to show himself in a different way to appear interesting and cool, and he would do bad things like smoke and drink to appear cool and rebel to his friends but in reality, and I clearly saw this, when he's alone he never smokes and drinks.
He happened to know my friends and they became friends, and I was happy for him because he needs different people, people who are more good, because he used to go with such bad people and of course he acted badly with them around.
I now see him everyday. With me I know that he is the real him, because with me he doesn't need to appear rebel or do something unusual for him, with me he can be himself.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I wouldn't call this guy pure evil. He's not killing anybody, he just robbed you because he's obviously not getting much at home.

Welcome to the real world, lots more where that came from.

You are only a couple years younger than myself, you should know never to trust ANYBODY but your family and friends you've had for many years, not somebody you just met.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

if i could give this thread a thumbs down i would. this is the most pointless thread i have come across in a long time. what you describe is not even close to evil, its closer to desperate. take pitty on the poor soul and let him have the money. no way of getting it back now anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Maybe if you and Thibotham would read my latest post, the one where I explain the situation that when the robbery happened, me and that boy were friends and were just beginning to know each other and I was lied from my parents that told me such bad things of this boy to make me avoid him...
He's not poor. He has a cellphone more newer than mine, he has videogames consoles and he has a very big house... And he now uses his own money. I understood the reality and I came back to be his friend. Now he is a little different as a person.
And if my parents will try to control what I can do and what I can't do again, if they see us together around and they stop us shouting, I'm going to freak out and defend this boy.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A Blond?
Really?
Since blond people are the victims of choice lately, I find it interesting that you initially mention this fact in your account.
If I was a very incite-ful person, I might be tempted to ask,
Have any Gingers victimized you as well?
I hope this is not your agenda.
I am disgusted by artifice and deception.
Taking what is not yours is a terrifically awful sin.
blessings.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CestLaVie

Read above for clarification, please. Does anyone here reads my LATEST POSTS???

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang

Originally posted by xynephadyn

This is the most unnecessary post I have read in quite a while. Is being a dick your primary occupation?

I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread. I just wanted to say I almost peed I laughed at that response so friggin hard. Fin.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wow... Until the next time then.

Fool you once, shame on him, fool you twice shame on you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thibotham

Listen...He's not evil, he just made a stupid mistake and I'm sure it won't be repeated because I will never ever take money with me when I will hang out with him.
He knows this...And we are now very good friends. He always asks me if we do something together...We just cannot avoid each other anymore...
We have friends in common and this thing will last. I knew him a lot better, and he is not bad at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
lmao I know the feeling. I don't understand why people trust clean shaven 'angel-like' people. but say someone like me who has goatee and intimidating they think I am going to hurt them.But then the guy who is like the person you described is their friend. People are strange too me.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah, right, I gave him another chance, he went into trouble involving money with someone else now...I'm not going to make me fool twice...Enough with this thing. I'm again in rage with him.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Evil goes to the bone. It can be seen in the eyes. I'm sorry about what happened to you. There was a man who came into my work and always wanted to chat. From the first time i saw his eyes, i knew he was the devil himself, and i would just nod and try to be polite. The first time i saw him, looked into his eyes i was in shock.
My gut was telling me "Demon". On the other hand, i've also been swindled and scammed by trustworthy people.
I just shake my head in utter disbelief when i run into people like that. My guess is there are lots of people out there looking for money for drugs. Its a darn shame.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hey don't worry about everyone who is commenting without reading the entire thread just ignore them. I'm really happy that you are friends with him now this is the best news I've heard in a long time... now just stay with it, remember he won't completely change in one day, he might not change at all the fact that he has his "real face" around you and the "rebellious face" around others. He's going to do stupid things from time to time because that's just how he gets by, but again, we all do stupid things from time to time, so don't let it get to you too much. Hope it's still going well man, peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well...I don't want to bring bad news
but we are not anymore friends...Because when I apologized for the fights of our families to his father, he told the boy to avoid me...
So, he now can't even talk at me...
Its a very complicated story, one of my most hard friendships ever...
I kinda miss him, but I'm okay, I accepted the fact that his father is still angry with my family...
Even though I sent them a excuse letter...It surprisingly didn't work...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

There is a lot of misunderstanding and disrespect and lack of trust going on here mostly between your parents and his parents. It seems to me like the biggest problem here is with the parents. I can't say I know how to deal with his parents, but what I do know is you know your situation the best. You know the right thing to do, now you just have to do it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The unfortunate truth is that you cannot trust a single person. You can never truly know what a persons intention is, and the vast majority of people are out only for themselves and will betray even their own children for personal gain. Take it from someone who found out all this the hard way, that just because someone is related to you does not mean they care about you.

Welcome to reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join