It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew an evil person

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Now I have full belief that Judas existed because I knew his reincarnation...
This is obviously only a way of saying...

Two days ago I knew a new aquaintance, a blond, the most kind and friendly person, he said to me he respected me...
With me there was a person that I know from years, that for me is my brother and I want the good for him with all my soul...

I am one of the most distracted people you could ever meet...This person secretly robbed me of 200 euros. My friend/bro saw all but staid in silent.
I started to be suspectful, and I followed the person to his home...

You see this person and he seems a young angel, a friendly face...But he is completely evil inside and he would be capable of killing me laughing.

The fact was discovered and my parents, my mother knows him because he goes to one of the schools in which she is director, and I discovered the real story of this person.

They have barely something to eat, his mother is a prostitute, his father does almost nothing as a job, he repeated the class 4 times, and he slaps girls in the streets.
Not only, he smokes, and drinks alcoholics underage in a quantity that would kill him at 25.

He welcomed me and my parents, he said me hello, what's going on?
My mother almost assaulted him, my father wanted to act calm...

The person said he had 15 euros and the other part was given to another friend, he said names, and all of this names are of innocent people.
He acted in the most quiet way with my parents, and his father was angry with us.

My friend/brother now he is afraid that this person will follow him and punch him.
I swear, I swear that if he ever touches him, I will take him to kicks in front of the most public place in my town.

He got the day to create the most evil act ever. He knew me only since a day.
Now my family wil look at me in a different way forever.
My biggest sadness and pure pain was that my friend/brother was involved into it. I feared that he had some money.
He hasn't.
For one day, our parents acted in the same way, we cried from shame and fear together and we spent the worst day ever in our life.
I risk to be moved into another town, my friend/brother has learnt the lesson of his life.

I never actually knew evil until today. I never knew a person that could be able to kill me. Never.
Don't ever give faith to angel-like people.

And for ...'s sake WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AND TEENS. They could end up with these people. They are everywhere.
They ruin your life. They create unimaginable mess.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sorry you got robbed.

The guy you describe, and his unfortunate circumstances, make me believe he is more lost and desperate than evil.

I am not sure where you are from but I don't understand why your parents would look at you differently for being mugged by a stranger. It wasn't your fault nor is it a shame placed on your family. It is actually just one of the random parts of life.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive him.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My parents threatened the move of all my family.

I'm completely schocked at the trouble he created in one day. He made me suffer from shame. The shameful day of my life. This is the same for my friend/brother.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Only rely on yourself, trust only those who earn it over a very long period of time. I learned evil was real on a large global scale on sept. 11, 2001
when I watched the world trade towers fall to the ground one at a time live. I was completely dumb stuck and scare sh##less. Then the anthrax attackes happened in Winchester, Virginia. We moved away to Kentucky where Washington DC doesn't seem to exist. Evil is everywhere, it takes a strong person to fight back with kindness and to remain intact. Only rely on your own judgements, arm yourself with knowledge.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
My parents threatened the move of all my family.

I'm completely schocked at the trouble he created in one day. He made me suffer from shame. The shameful day of my life. This is the same for my friend/brother.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Zagari]

May I ask, where you are from?

Why is it that this random mugging has so transformed your life to the point where your family is considering moving and that it was a great shame?

I've had my place burglarized before and it wasn't may fault that someone decided they needed to break into my place and steal my things.

I've also had pickpockets go at me in Paris.

Nether the burglar nor the pickpocket were "evil".

This reminds me of an episode of a fantastically underrated show called Millennium.

A man moved out into the country to get away from a bad neighborhood but because of where he built his house, the balance of the area was disturbed. Indestructible malevolent spirit dogs would roam at night, killing anyone in their path because of it.

"My neighbor did nothing to help his or our situation but run away, and from crime of all things. Crime is not evil. Any of us would steal if we were hungry. And any of us might even kill if we were without hope."

- THE OLD MAN, Millennium: Beware of the Dog

It's not about good or evil at all really, just humanity.

Try not to blame yourself or the criminal. He is desperate, living in obvious poverty with an unemployed father and a prostitute for a mother.

Of course he steals!!

The true nature of evil is something most may not want to confront, and most will not understand.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Somebody once said to me that i have a angel face

and im VERY far from being a evil person
dont let your eyes judge for you
many beautifull flowers are poison but not everyone of them

everyone have bad days even if those bad days can last weeks or months
dont loose faith and stay in the good side...
stay away from negative peoples...
even if they are your own familly member
time change things very often(years)
let them contact you if they have something good and interesting to say
stay away from people that you sens are evil and dark

good luck

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Now I have full belief that Judas existed because I knew his reincarnation...
This is obviously only a way of saying...

Two days ago I knew a new aquaintance, a blond, the most kind and friendly person, he said to me he respected me...
With me there was a person that I know from years, that for me is my brother and I want the good for him with all my soul...

I never actually knew evil until today. I never knew a person that could be able to kill me. Never.
Don't ever give faith to angel-like people.

And for ...'s sake WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AND TEENS. They could end up with these people. They are everywhere.
They ruin your life. They create unimaginable mess.

This is just plain odd... either you are not coming clean with the whole truth here or something is seriously missing with your story.

Why would your parents become involved so emotionally to someone you had speak to you with just a friendly "Hello"?

How do you know your friend didnt rip you off and use the scary blonde nice guy as his cover?

What did your Mom know about this student of her school that would make her want to jump in like you say?

How did you turn a "Hello, whats going on" into some maniac going to murder you?

Is this person of your same faith? Is this person someone who you are profiling as a demon when all the guy said was hello?

Cant you guys just ignore him? Live and let live?

Sounds like you would have him stoned to death in the streets because of your fears, not anything he actually did.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You got robbed .. and ??

I don't understand the story.

You think that is evil? Even after knowing what kind of upbringing he's had?

No, evil is having an excellent upbringing, and one day deciding that a girl has looked at you funny so you decide to run her over and laugh as you drive off.

A truly evil person is without the capability to form a conscience.. a psychopath.

Most everything else is just evil actions, mostly brought on by poor upbringings.

Dude, my brother died because his friend flipped the truck when drunk, then went into shock and left him without calling an ambulance for an hour. I don't think this guy is evil, I think he's a foolish idiot that couldn't handle the situation.

Sort of similar here. This guy has a bad upbringing and can't seem to transcend his environment. Most people would fold. Can you honestly say you wouldn't in that kind of setting?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My family and me went into my friend's house and his parents looked everywhere and showed us the result. He had nothing.

The blond boy was extremely kind with me, totally friendly and the shame of myself derives from the fact that I was so stupid to even talk to him.

My parents are extreme in their behavior:

the result is:

- They won't give any money anymore in my life

- They will accompany me everywhere

- I can forget their faith in me forever

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

what is your age ??

ahhh

your birthday is March 1, 1990
that make you early in your twentys

you still have a lot to learn .. with no disrespect
i was born in 81 and have many things still to learn
do loose faith in the good side
dont loose faith in God since he represent good
let the spirituality enter you

spirituality is the best solution for humanity
but its always start with you first

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Ben81]

all parents have extreme behavior
they always are pessimist and they center the world just around themself and dont want to expend their mind
dont care about internationnal problems
but its our parent we own them respect .. even if sometime argues and disagree happens
everyone have a souls .. they are just maybe young souls that have yet to learn .. its time to show them the true force of your

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Your story kinda reminds me of Jack and the Beanstalk! It sounds like this was a huge amount of money to you and your parents. They must have trusted you to take care of it and it got stolen. Only you didn't even get magical beans for your money, just a lot of grief!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i have visited your profile

you might like this thread

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

go take a look and tell me if you agree

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't understand either.

How could being robbed shame you and your family ?

Please explain in more detail.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth
Maybe he's from a different culture where to get ripped off is a dishonor, whereas in Western cultures the insult is seen as something different.

Albanian, for example:

c. theft and robbery

In accordance with Kanun under robbery, the acquisition of the property was understand over a strange case by open force (§ book 768. h as well as § 777ff.), while the theft happens secretly. The thief was after Kanun that one, "that with own hand stolen the stranger" (§ 768). The robbery by open force was understood as injury of the honor.

source

[edit on 21-8-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

My family and me went into my friend's house and his parents looked everywhere and showed us the result. He had nothing.

The blond boy was extremely kind with me, totally friendly and the shame of myself derives from the fact that I was so stupid to even talk to him.

My parents are extreme in their behavior:

the result is:

- They won't give any money anymore in my life

- They will accompany me everywhere

- I can forget their faith in me forever

That is extreme. i suspect it is largely anger that is making them say those things and that with time they will settle down. Hopefully.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My parents are snob and racists and we belong to the rich. I don't agree with their point of view about foreigners and about snobism.
The post above was written in the day I didn't sleep at night because my parents continued talking to me like " avoid this evil person " until 3: 30 am.

They told me he is evil and such...

I spent 2 entire days with this person. Actually. He has not my age, he is 17, the same age of my brother.
I realize, I do know that he took a chance to take my money ( I never go out with so much money, actually ).
But I also realize that I knew a pure desperate. His life consists of nothing. The agony.
He drinks - costantly - to fill his belly. He used my money to eat all the meals of those 2 days.
He is costantly out of his home, from 8 am to 6: 30 pm, often he goes out at night, but he lives so far from the center of town that he has to go home early most of the time.
He said me lived for a certain period with his step- brother but he hated the girlfriend of him.
I spent only a certain amount of hours with him during those 2 days, obviously.
He actually bought something for me. To drink. The third time I refused and while we were at the mall, I gave it back to him, telling him I don't need that.
We accepted the money he gave us back. He won't lose the possibility to do some civil service with an association.
I'm angry because he didn't respected me, because he made me look like a dumb.
But one of this days I will find the way for him to receive the message that he was forgiven by me...
Too much anger inside can consume me...
Everybody says to me I'm too sensitive and too good.
I actually can say that I didn't found much evil in him. He is a self consuming person. An alcoholic, for real. A smoker. He wants , deep inside him, to out do himself.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I say don't worry about what your parents think you are old enough now. I come from a similar upbringing to yours and I have friends like this blonde kid who don't have many morals and at first you are thinking to yourself "how the hell does this kid think it is ok to do that." After spending a lot of time with him I started to wonder why I was such a good kid and he was so free of morals, and I realized it was because of his upbringing. I spent a lot of time with people like him figuring I could be a good influence on him. It hasn't been long enough to see if I have had a positive impact on him, we are still both in college, but hopefully he learned at least one thing by hanging out with me.

Now I don't know what your relationship is like with this blonde kid, but i would say be friends with him. Be friends with this kid who has had an upbringing different from yours. Forgive him as many times as needed, eventually you will come to accept the fact that he is just different from you, and there are people in this world, MANY people who will guiltlessly lie and steal and cheat. That doesn't mean you should stay away from them.

Hopefully you are not taking this as me preaching to you, because it's not, I'm not religious at all, I'm just speaking from personal experience here... you have nothing to lose by spending more time with this kid (other than money). But who cares about money, you are rich. Go out for dinner and pay for his food. You said it yourself, people say you are too sensitive and too good, use that to your advantage by recieving him with open arms.

Hopefully that helps. And one more thing, why did you call him a reincarnation of Judas? Just wondering, but in any case I can see a connection between Judas and this blonde kid that you might not have seen.

Judas is seen as evil in the eyes of history because that is what is written in the Bible, but if you think about it he may not have been evil. If he didn't betray Jesus, Jesus wouldn't have been able to fulfill his destiny. And the Book of Judas reveals that Judas was Jesus' right hand man. He may not have been evil at all. Same with this blonde kid. Your first impression of him is that he is evil. But if you dig deeper you may realize he is not actually evil. I wouldn't say he's Jesus' right hand man, but i don't think this blonde kid is evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

I greatly appreciate your reply. Yeah, I was just figuring out how to create a good relationship with him.
But my parents are nearly in their 60s, they don't understand anymore certain things.
I greatly disapprove their being completely paranoid. My mother is the director of the schools, and she completely hates her students.
My father is a doctor, and he would likely kick out certain people out of his office.
How the hell can they be like this?

I'm now in my home, like its a prison, and I don't know what to do. I strongly know that I'm the only one that would even care for this boy.
In his home, its very rare that he has something ready to eat.

But I can't do absolutely anything. If my parents could use policemen to control me, they would do that, and they will.
They will follow me around the streets like I'm 5 years old. They will make me feel dumb.

Believe me, these nights I didn't sleep because of this story. That the boy drinks so much makes me suffer. Its actually costantly, he costantly drinks.
My parents will never understand me.
I already understood what' s my future job. Being a teens tutor, for teens with those kind of problems.

It was my parents idea to make me do this thing, I started with a kid which is autistic.
Now they want me out of my job because they fear for me. They want me to move in the midst of nothing, where my mother grew up, that could be compared to the desert of sahara, so isolated it is.

Now my mother wants me to talk to a psychologist. I would really like to present my opinion to my mother in front of him.
She is a freaking egoist. She could talk with this boy and tell him don't drink. But not, she has to say that he is the evil.
God, what people I live with?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I didn't have the situation clear...
He's not evil at all...It was just a tentation for money...Just a chance, a bad choice...

But today he helped one of my friends because he met two guys that wanted his money and his bike...He tried to avoid them to punch my friend on the ground...
Than, he was secretly followed by those guys and they sent him to ER because they broke him a leg...
I made peace with him days ago...Its all okay, forgiven and past now...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I didn't have the situation clear...
He's not evil at all...It was just a tentation for money...Just a chance, a bad choice...

But today he helped one of my friends because he met two guys that wanted his money and his bike...He tried to avoid them to punch my friend on the ground...
Than, he was secretly followed by those guys and they sent him to ER because they broke him a leg...
I made peace with him days ago...Its all okay, forgiven and past now...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

I'm glad to hear that you've solved your problem. It sounds like you are a very good person. : )

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join