It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Zionist Classroom Showing Jews How To Edit Wikipedia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Looks like the israeli bloggers trying to censor the web theory, which was deemed a hoax, was in fact DEAD ON!

Here's a news story from israel about an event where self proclaimed Zionists edit the web from a Zionist point of view.

Don't take my word for it, watch it yourselves!

As stated in their own report, Wikipedia is the #1 source of information on the web.

To continue controlling information, they have resorted to teaching classes, showing how to edit entries in Wikipedia in a vain attempt at deleting facts they do not like.

After taking this class, the students will go home and find entries that they can edit to spin or delete to gather support israel's reign of terror in the middle east.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees Wikipedia's holocaust page is dead on, as it states the official story, so what do they want to edit so bad that they are spreading wiki editors like a virus?

They OBVIOUSLY have something to hide, and are getting DESPERATE!

THEY ARE TRYING TO CENSOR THE WEB. This is [snip] crazy!

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Jeanius]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The Zionists are at it again.

Can we really expect anything less from these sub-humans?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Gods chosen have chosen to edit wikipedea....
God told the popes to lock up all the really good books in the basement of the vatican....
God told the reverend in florida to burn books...well that's a time old tradition....
God hates information.
He is tired of having his butt kicked in debates I guess.
He should have thought of that before he created everything I suppose.
Obviously he created stupidity too, just not enough of it, so his chosen are doing there part to bring the quota of dumb up to snuff.
Maybe now the zionists can start winning some debates.
That will make god happy and then maybe he won't have to nuke Iran.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The Zionists are at it again.

Can we really expect anything less from these sub-humans?

That is a bad thing to say Misoir. They clearly have a bad agenda but in no way should be consider fellow person as sub-human. Sorry I don't agree with your statement of sub-human at all. When one start considering someone as inferior is when they loose all moral and fairness.

As for the OP, S&F for bringing this info into light.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They are not sub human, they don't believe in hell.

Imagine truly believing you are God's people, to the point you take advantage of other people in the name of your God.

This is the role they have in the play, this is the role they have played for centuries.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"Balanced and Zionist in nature"....

sorry dude, they are not one in the same. Let me propose that if that were a video of white nationalists doing the same thing there would be a far greater outcry. Its shocking that they make no effort to deny what they are attempting.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

THEY ARE TRYING TO CENSOR THE WEB. This is [snip] crazy!

Yeah sure. Since they are the only ones who know how to edit wikipedia pages

Get a life...

[edit on 2010/8/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
lol

ahhahhahahaa

hahahhaha

there is nothing more to say ... we all know this is happening

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's sad American's are letting this happen, as they are the target of the attacks.

However, more and more Americans are waking up and realizing that supporting israel does NOTHING but create a growing red target on our backs.

Billions of dollars each year, millions a day, and we get 9/11 because of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
However, more and more Americans are waking up and realizing that supporting israel does NOTHING but create a growing red target on our backs.

I see this as a possible foreshadowing. Call it a hunch, but I think that is the intention. How many other classrooms do they have of other groups to show how to edit wikipedia? That is really the question.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"Balanced and... uhh... Zionist in nature."

*FACE PALM*

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You are all a lot of bloody neonazis. I'm done with this "zionist conspiracy" bull#. Get over yourselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh religion...such a funny thing. It's like monkeys flinging poo at eachother. Why an alien species would ever contact us is beyond me, not as long as we follow irrational "unicorn" myths and beliefs and in the process try to suppress others.

Use your brains!! Don't act like blind stupid sheep and WAKE UP!! Stuff like the video the OP posted makes me mad because it clearly shows how "young" humans are as a civilization. We think we're so far beyond monkeys...sadly we're not.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Did you not just see an organized group getting national coverage in israel about making Wikpedia more ZIONIST in nature!

THIS COMES FROM THE HORSES MOUTH, NOT A ZIONIST CONSPIRACY BOOK!

You're going to need to wake up one day, or you'll drink the kool aid.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I can hardly stay up to date with every jewfirst story, so thanks for the update. I would never have guessed the last expose would be declared a 'hoax', and if so, by whom?

I have the last thread bookmarked, and hadn't noticed the 'hoax' designation. It will be interesting to watch the hoax word come in to play there.

It is good of you to assume that jews would only flock to maintain the holocaust pages 'round the globe, but that's simply a by product of your own nature, a reflection on the way you think. In reality, they need more than that. Only power can sustain lies. I don't need to say what everyone knows, regarding the holocaust, do I?

It has to be true, or you get fined, incarcerated, branded an anti-semite....

No, they need it all. Power. I look forward to the video, thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yikes!

People from a specific religious group who possibly have an agenda are learning how to be Internet literate on a fairly basic level?

Now other religious groups will have to learn to edit Wikipedia in order to balance out the influence of the first one.

Where will this end?

Can you imagine the implications of religious people having that kind of power?

I bet it will get to the point where even ATS will be filled with threads which are nothing more than religious manifestos and hate bait.

Oh wait. Too late.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia is a free,[3] web-based, collaborative, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its 16 million articles (over 3.3 million in English) have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world, and almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site.

Emphasis mine.

Some of the comments here are hilarious. The entire purpose of Wikipedia is its collaborative nature and yet the sky is falling because someone is "Showing Jews How To Edit Wikipedia."

I guess collaborative has a different meaning where some of the participants in this thread are from.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If that is the case, why do they need a concerted effort to get more people editing Wikipedia to make it more Zionist in nature.

Is that not censoring or trying to mislead the people who are not "Zionist in nature" by omitting FACTS that aren't Zionist in nature?

This is a vast effort at controlling information, if any other country was doing this, it would be an outrage.

What if it was scary Muslim terrorists and this was an Al Jezeera broadcast letting other Muslims know that there are classes they can sign up for so they can make Wikipedia more "terrorist" in nature?

You'd probably flag it to the top.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Is that not censoring or trying to mislead the people who are not "Zionist in nature"?

Participating in a collaborative project where users are encouraged to edit information is censoring? You might want to look up those terms again.

This is a vast effort at controlling information, if any other country was doing this, it would be an outrage.

Again, how is participating in the very model of what wikipedia is supposed to be "controlling information?" If what someone edits in is factually incorrect, someone else will remove it. Perhaps you missed that part of what wikipedia is?

What if it was scary Muslim terrorists and this was an Al Jezeera broadcast letting other Muslims know that there are classes they can sign up for so they can make Wikipedia more "terrorist" in nature?

Thank you for clarifying your intent with this statement. It's clear that you're a fear monger who is intending to take this story and put as much of a negative spin on it as possible. No one said anything about "scary Muslims" or "terrorists." All I did was point out that editing and collaborating is what wikipedia is supposed to be.

Either you have the uncanny ability to see words that aren't there, or you are a liar attempting to use what I wrote to further your own pitifully transparent agenda. Either way, inventing accusations that are not based in fact is very poor form.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Here's a news story from israel about an event where self proclaimed Zionists edit the web from a Zionist point of view.
[edit on 2010/8/21 by GradyPhilpott]

Who's point of view was the information written from in the first place? EVERYONE has an agenda. Don't try and make it look like Israel has one while nobody else does.

/Q

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join