It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mojave Explosion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Last night I was watching the local news and there was a breaking story about a loud boom and explosion that occured (apparently) yesterday morning in the mojave desert. The report said that hundreds of people had heard it and called in to local law enforcement. Nobody knew what it was at the time of the story and the reporter said "it is not clear if it was a military aircraft, meteror, or something else."

I saw this on TV with my own eyes yet I can find nothing about it on the internet. Anyone have any ideas on what this story might have been about? I'd like more info...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nuclear testing maybe? who knows? pretty strange that there's nothing anywhere about it. i've been to msnbc, cnn, fox news, haven't found much of anything

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Did someone definitely see an explosion? If not, I would say it was just a sonic boom. There are all types of military aircraft flying out there due to it's remoteness.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Maybe it was a UFO... how cool would that be?:-)

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The report seemed to indicate something crashed and/or exploded and not a sonic boom. There are plenty of sonic booms in the Mojave and residents around the area are probably used to it.

I find it funny that it was on the TV news but there is nothing about it on the internet. Either it didn't happen or "the man" pulled the story.

I'd really like to know what the heck I was hearing about last night...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well there is some stuff going on out there right now, as with this updated article which came out today.

msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Record number of meteors, UFO's swarm WA skies rense.com... any body els find anything?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Rense.com is hardly a credible source. We know there are fantastic meteor showers coming soon. It's strange that the number of claimed UFO sightings always goes up during these events. Now, do people really think aliens come here to watch a meteor show the same way we go to watch a fireworks display. I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
These days hardly anything is a credible source som times they dont even take my credit caard at the store. ohh the computers down! this requires diligence and resaerch. there was a big meteor storm on the news a year or two back and lots of people described craft darting too and fro making sharp turns and what not. my point being made is that if there is anything were not going to here about it on clear chanell CNN or any other media conglomorate sources. when i said did any body else find any thing. i did not mean oppinions because like the say oppinions are like... every body has one, heck you can find that every day when you wake up. news reports dude fake real what ever post the link research ok any one can nay say and scoff by the way i have found some interesting stuff on rense that i havent found other places and they do sort of a decent job filtering opinions! post a link dude! do some work scower the web offer somthing new and signifigant to the thread! please!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

top topics

join