It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater/Xe founder relocating to UAE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Blackwater/Xe founder relocating to UAE

www.presstv.ir

Erik Prince, the founder of the notorious security company Blackwater/Xe, has left the United States and is settling with his family in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.

Prince, 51, personally is not facing any criminal charges for now, but his company, now known as Xe Services LLC, has been implicated in a series of scandals related to its operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere, court documents say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's interesting that since Blackwater/ XE is coming under greater scrutiny for it's alleged role in various illegal activities is now leaving USA.

Is it just a co-incidence that Blackwater/XE is also fined recently to sum upto 42 million dollars.

The fine is relating to hundreds of violations, including illegal weapons exports to Afghanistan and providing sniper training for Taiwanese police officers, the Times reported, citing company and government officials familiar with the deal.

The unannounced settlement comes after lengthy talks between Xe and State Department lawyers that allow the company to avoid criminal charges, the Times said.

Five executives from the controversial company still face indictment on weapons charges, while at least two ex-employees face murder charges after two Afghans died in Kabul in May 2009.

Blackwater/Xe to pay 42 million dollar fine

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He's not the first multi-million or billionaire/corporation to do that.

Makes me think that's the place to be when SHTF.

Too bad I don't like deserts... though if the pole's switch, it's to a chance of being the tropics? lol

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

The unannounced settlement comes after lengthy talks between Xe and State Department lawyers that allow the company to avoid criminal charges, the Times said.

If I'm ever arrested I'll have to be sure to ask how much I can pay to have the criminal charges dropped.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Don't want to be arrested for war crimes uh?

What a surprise.

Invade the UAE, want to bring scum to justice? Erik Prince is one of them.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What's that Dominionist scum going to do in the UAE? Probably going to share office space with his pals in Halliburton. Don't we have extradition agreements with the UAE? Sounding more and more like the answer to that would be no.

top topics

join