It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran's Bushehr nuclear plant totally unacceptable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How arrogant and obnoxious! A country that has refused to sign on to the NPT and refuses to allow IAEC inspectors in to their facilities complaining about another country's compliance?

Even though it's not going to happen, I wish Iran could and would develop nukes and bomb Israel off the planet!

It's time this little rogue nation of unappreciative terrorists, criminals and thieves goes bye-bye!

Sorry if I've offended anyone, I'm just sick and tired of Israel thinking it's their god given right to thumb their noses at the rest of the world and do whatever the hell they want.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by mark-in-dallas]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah man i can google all of that. And i can alos google all of the advanced weapons systems Israel and the US have and have under development all that which is written below doesnt impress me very much. Lasers son, lasers are the here and now and future......and they are ready.

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im dead serious. And Israel has anti-missile defense capability as well....its just a LOTS smaller land-mass to cover thus any that do get throough will be detrimental. Oh yeah, and the Russian MIRV wont do any good against an SLBM launched right off of its coast.

I al;so doubt that Russia has much of ANYTHING that is 20-30 years "ahead" of Israel. Israel has and develops pretty much the most cutting edge crap today....if not cutting edge, its definitely not decades behind other countries.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

Dude are you on drugs?
You don't stay current with weapons systems do you?
Have you heard of the new Russian Bulava missiles for example, which by the way even U.S. and Israel don't have anything comparable to?

It has anti-interception measures which makes it uninterceptable by anti-missile systems of the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

It not only has special shielding against EMP pulse, able to resist a nuclear blast as close as 500m, and has evasive maneuvering which consists of the missile wildly and erratically jerking around mid flight during its final approach to the target which makes anti-missile systems useless.

Russians have been saying for a while now that this missile renders every single anti-missile system on earth useless. Now imagine a barrage of hundreds of these missiles, all MIRV'd by the way with 12 nukes EACH inside their warheads, raining down on Israel. You truly think Israel stands a chance?
Come on mate, get REAL. Israel would not be able to land a single strike on Russian soil. Israel would cease to exist within minutes.

Keep in mind Russia also possesses arguably the most advanced anti-missile systems in the world as well.

news.xinhuanet.com...

www.breitbart.com...

ever heard of the S-300? You know the missiles that the entire world fears and is considered more powerful than the Patriot Missile complexes that Israel fields.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

and Russia is already several generations ahead of that.

"S-500 will reportedly be able to outperform the S-400, which already outperformed the U.S. Patriot Advanced Capability-3 system.[4]"

The Patriot system is what Israel has that U.S. gave to it. And you think Israel can compete with Russia in these terms?

How about Russian Tor-M

www.youtube.com...

it goes on and on my friend. Israel simply can't compete.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Never underestimate Israel, they probably have enough nukes to wipe out the middle east (Thanks to the U.S).

I don't think they needed much help in their nuke programs since the Jews were the ones who discovered nuclear energy and invented the bomb….

This is a point no one has ever brought up

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks for that, Didn't know!......Thanks to the U.S for backing them up and funding them with BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars (sarcastically).

Edit: They actually got help from the French.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Serizawa]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks for that, Didn't know!......Thanks to the U.S for backing them up and funding them with BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars (sarcastically).

My point is they had the ability to make nukes since day one of their independence, so it is no wonder with or without US funds they have a lot of them…hehe.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its so much easier to do it with out pressure from the rest of the world lol, And keep it a secret. Israel has an estimated number of 118 plutonium war heads the latest under 'development' (Jericho 3) with a range radius of 5000km (The whole of Europe, middle east and western Asia), more than 1000 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"I don't believe their American masters would let them attack," Ahamadinejad added on Israel.

www.jpost.com...

American masters?........WTF?

I thought Israel was Americas master. I seem to keep reading that over and over again here on ATS...... Funny how A'kmad now wants to blame America......maybe they are bracing for an Israeli attack. Maybe that is why they have timed the announcement of their new ambassador of death to coincide with the start up of their nuclear fuel generator.

Truth is, America and Israel are their own masters.

I wonder if A'kmadinjacks masters, the Mullah's, told him to say that.

What do you think?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Its so much easier to do it with out pressure from the rest of the world lol, And keep it a secret. Israel has an estimated number of 118 plutonium war heads the latest under 'development' (Jericho 3) with a range radius of 5000km (The whole of Europe, middle east and western Asia), more than 1000 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.

How many do Pakistan and India have? The question is what enemies do Iran have that they have not created themselves? Think if they acted like Jordan, they would not have a care in the world and we could vacation there.

BTW how big of nukes do you think they have?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Hiroshima was around 15 kilotons, for some reason the video you linked assumed 1 kiloton, so the actual figure is not 1000 times Hiroshima, it's more like 67 times Hiroshima. Of course, that's still a huge figure.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

Hiroshima was around 15 kilotons, for some reason the video you linked assumed 1 kiloton, so the actual figure is not 1000 times Hiroshima, it's more like 67 times Hiroshima. Of course, that's still a huge figure.

1 mega ton is a rather large nuke and I do not think they have them that big.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Do not forget multi-billion dollar oil deal with China. China very badly needs that oil and will not sit by and allow the Iranian oil fields to go the way of the Iraqi oil fields.
But I don't believe anything will happen. Israel has been talking big a long time but unless they are going to fight kids with stones it's all bluff.
Their bluff has been called
Now they will tuck their tail between their legs and scamper away like the spineless cur they are, throwing meaningless growls over their shoulder as they flee to try to maintain their tough guy image.
They are pathetic and their time is over.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is not a blatant anti-Iran propaganda piece?
You say:
"The Iranian government has made it blatantly clear on several occasions that it has no intention of being peaceful with the rest of the world"
Could you please demonstrate this as something other than one groups interpretation of reality? As something other than one group's opinion?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Soviet Union was once thought to be a war-mongering nation because no matter how favorable to their side they would not sign a disarmament agreement.
Now, many years later, we know they refused because they only possessed 11 nuclear missiles and so the first time they were required to provide 50 dismantled weapons for inspection their ruse would be discovered. The US would know their entire nuclear arsenal was all bluff.(except for 11 missiles)
So perhaps we should reconsider why Israel will not allow anyone to examine their nuclear arsenal.
It would be pretty hard to threaten the world if they knew you had a total of 8 nuclear weapons.
What? Israel try to bluff the world?
Of course not, they never would. Don't be silly. The country with the 'victory through deception' logo be less than honest. I just can not see it.
Their bluff is being called and soon they will be revealed for the insignificant little third world power they are.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

They will let it slide?
BS..Their bluff was called and they FAILED. Their nuclear arsenal is a myth. If they have even half a dozen weapons I would be surprised. They are bluffing. And more and more people are going to call their bluff and more and more they will be exposed for the powerless little third world country they are.
Of course one of the little kids wants to hang out with the big kids he better learn to swagger and bluff impressively. But in the end he's still one of the little kids.
Someone backhand this little snot please and put him back in his place.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You are aware there are truck mounted Russian nuclear missiles with top-rated Russian crews in Syria (and now probably Iran too) capable of hitting Tel-Aviv within less than 3 minutes of launch?
Some people here are living in an Israeli propaganda fairy-tale. Russia could turn Israel into glass within 10 minute tops in a nuclear confrontation.
But this would leave poor Russia with only it's entire air force and anti-missile defenses to protect it from the overwhelming incoming barrage of what? Eight? Ten? Maybe even a whole dozen ship launched Israeli missiles? I'm sure the Russian generals are losing sleep over that threat.
Is there any real point to your post except to help spread the Israel Samson myth? Israel is a small dog with a large bark. But it's bite? I don't know. Maybe we should worry about it's urinating on our ankles.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"Should so much as a gram of Plutonium or ounce of enriched Uranium turn up missing they need to be shut down immediately."

So both the US and Britain having misplace atomic weapons, we are, of course, dismantling our atomic arsenals, yes?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Sorry for the mistake, i posted ignorantly. I'm guessing India has about 1 or 2 strategic nuclear weapons, Pakistan around 25. Russia has about 6000, China over 20. India is definitely going to back the U.S...not sure what other countries in the region will. Any possibility South Korea might go against Iran?

I'm really no expert in this!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Could be wrong but I believe Pakistan has signed a mutual defense pact with Iran.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

Pakistan sign a bilateral agreement of cooperation with the US (Along with Turkey and Iran). They signed 4 mutual security agreements. The only Asian country that is part of both the SIATO and CENTO. These agreements really mean nothing to them, religion will play a major role in the coming wars. Iraq also had mutual agreements with the U.S. At the end of the day its just paper work.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join