It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran's Bushehr nuclear plant totally unacceptable

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ya but they wont do nothing yet ...
they are more "carefull" now before attacking another country with another illegal war of occupation..
espcially with the USA help
next war will have no ground invasion from the us ...
many airstrike with big bombs and missiles .. thats it
USA is the arrogant and meprisable one .. sadly (my friendly neighboor)

but they know(some high ranked generals).. that there is a slight chance they can have their ass kicked
if they go wage another war with missiles and airstrikes on a country like Iran
China and Russia (big empires) can join in against the USA empire
they can destroy the USA
they are not friend of the USA
they have also huge millitary assets
and a bigger army .. brand new army... (they didnt use their army like the USA did since 2001)

thats why they didnt attack yet and probably wants to wait more
Israel wont wait to long ...
but this totally unaceptable statement wont change anything
they are afraid that someone might retaliate against them this time
and not only with small katashuya mini rockets

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Sorry but lots of potential fails here. For one, Russia and the US will never send "a nuke missile" at each other. If it ever gets to THAT point point it would be mulitples of MISSILES.

Another, If Russia nuked Tel Aviv, then Israel would just nuke back Moscow. Israel has second strike capability with their subs as well as ICBMs-they have enough bombs in their arsenal to completely obliterate the country of Russia...though that means Israel too will be obliterated so i dont think Russia wants to go that route.

Sorry but Russia would lose badly. Israel would down every incoming missile and yet Israeli nukes would detonate at will all across the Russian Republic.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You can't say that Iran doesn't want a nuke.

Seriously, which country wouldn't like to have a nuke to protect it from big bad wolves like the US and Israel?

I think everyone should have nukes and just end the misery of mankind.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be the stick in the mud for this thread, but let's not play that Ahmadinejad is some kind of good guy.

I believe the people of Iran, its citizens, want this theoretic regime to finally end, and to have it's leader, Khomeini, and his goon squad, which is led by Ahmadinejad to be ousted.

Israel has done a lot of damage over the years, and I do find it hypocritical of them denouncing Iran on this, but Iran's government is not "one of the good guys."

They're openly hostile, and I do believe that they're looking at creating nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

look who's talking, a country that didn't even sign the non-proliferation treaty charter, doesn't follow not one u.n. resolution and wouldn't let the iaea within 1000 miles of its country plus a country that doesn't even confirm the worst secret in middle east, it's 200 plus nuclear weapons has the hypocrisy to critize to the world that another country built a nuclear reactor.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The I hate Israel crowd will lead the world into a massive world war because they hate Israel.

Ahmadinejad is a religious nut and he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near nuclear energy. He thinks it's his mission to prepare the way for the Mahdi and he saw a light shining down from Heaven while he was speaking at the U.N.

Liberals and Progressives usually cry anytime that anyone mentions Jesus in a school class but because they hate Israel so much it's okay for this religious nut to lead a nuclear power. When we finally have to face him it will be a blood bath that will claim millions of lives and it could have been stopped early if the I hate Israel crowd would stop being blinded by hatred.

If this was a Christian Leader who wanted nuclear energy and he talked about his mission in life is to pave the way for Jesus Second Coming and he saw lights from Heaven when he spoke, liberals would be up in arms that this Christian Leader is getting nuclear energy that could lead to nuclear weapons.

Ahmadinejad is Jim Jones with nuclear capability in his site and the liberals don't care because they are drinking the kool aid of hatred for Israel.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
The I hate Israel crowd will lead the world into a massive world war because they hate Israel.

Ahmadinejad is a religious nut and he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near nuclear energy. He thinks it's his mission to prepare the way for the Mahdi and he saw a light shining down from Heaven while he was speaking at the U.N.

Liberals and Progressives usually cry anytime that anyone mentions Jesus in a school class but because they hate Israel so much it's okay for this religious nut to lead a nuclear power. When we finally have to face him it will be a blood bath that will claim millions of lives and it could have been stopped early if the I hate Israel crowd would stop being blinded by hatred.

If this was a Christian Leader who wanted nuclear energy and he talked about his mission in life is to pave the way for Jesus Second Coming and he saw lights from Heaven when he spoke, liberals would be up in arms that this Christian Leader is getting nuclear energy that could lead to nuclear weapons.

Ahmadinejad is Jim Jones with nuclear capability in his site and the liberals don't care because they are drinking the kool laid of hatred for Israel.

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA...

I'm a self-described liberal, and I believe we need to figure out a plan to stop nuclear war from happening.

That doesn't mean automatic war, but we have to find a way to stop this situation from escalating, because the Middle East is waiting for a spark to start a major regional war, and Israel and Iran are the two who could start it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It all started here:
MSNBC:: The Dawn of the Next Cold War
Published: Feb. 26, 2007

Feb. 26, 2007 issue — The 32-minute blast Vladimir Putin delivered at a recent security conference in Munich will go down as a classic. America's "uncontained" militarism, the Russian president declared, has created a world where "no one feels safe anymore," and where other nations feel almost forced to develop nuclear weapons in their own defense. U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates tried to laugh it off, joking that "as an old cold warrior" the speech had "almost filled me with nostalgia for a less complex time"—and went on to tout Washington's preference for partnership and good relations.

Personally, I think we are finally seeing the start of the next Cold War. It was three years in the making. Bush started it by implementing a missile defense system in Poland, and Obama pushed it over the edge by not being experienced in foreign relations. Two administrations lead to this moment. One too aggressive with a foreign policy, and the other too inexperienced in foreign policy.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Of course, Israel having nuclear weapons is alright, though. Hypocrites much? Of course, that's nothing new when it comes to Israel. KMA, Israel. I'm not worrying about Iran no matter how many times you repeat your propaganda and hate speech.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah. A New Jerusalem is supposed to descend from the heavens to replace the old one. For sure, a nice flat area would be a great place to land.

Israel, flapping it's trap again. Nothing new here. They're picking on me because I keep poking them with a stick. waaaahhhhhh!!

The day the Israeli government is open and nonhypocritical will be the day I say, okay cool. They got a good point there.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just saying, but.

I told you all nothing would happen. I told you all that Israel is our puppet state, not the other way around, and I told you all that Israel is a US colony and because the US does not want war no war will happen. You all laughed. Now looky here. Nothing happened. Israel is answering to us. And Iran has nuclear energy. Can you all go back to talking about real issues that actually matter and effect the world as opposed to blowing up non issues because a few Jews are involved?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

UN resolutions are just like getting stopped by the Police and being given a "warning". Means NOTHING AT ALL!

Israel could have done something about this a long time ago if they wanted to. Either take care of it or quit whining about it now. I mean this reactor has been in the works for 30 YEARS!!!! It's not like it just popped up on a satellite image last month.

You took out Iraq's and Syria's reactors swiftly it seems???? What is the problem now? Could it be that Israel is actually afraid of what will happen if they attack Iran? It sure seems that way to me anyway.

SQUEAKING WHEEL GETS THE GREASE, EH?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
MAybe isreal should take advice from others and stop oppressing palestinians. I read a report about isreali soldiers firing on an 11 year old boy at one point within the last few years. I think Iran is oppressive, i think isreal is oppressive. I think the worlds governments, are inherently, oppressive.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is a huge failure for the Obama administration...Iran has now shown the world that sanctions can be succesfully ignored, that they can shout threats of distruction against Israel and no one will care...infact there are going to be those here who will say this is all Israel's fault.

Sadly, the countdown clock has been started...Iran will provide the nuclear material that is needed for nukes to some very bad people...this will come home to roost on our front porches...God help us all.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Over the years I have eventually come to the conclusion that damaging or destroying a civilian nuclear power plant should be considered a crime against humanity, whether it is fueled or not. If Israel touches the plant, then they deserve what they get.

Sadly, the countdown clock has been started...Iran will provide the nuclear material that is needed for nukes to some very bad people...this will come home to roost on our front porches...God help us all.

Uh, it is almost impossible for Bushehr to produce material that can be used in nuclear weapons. There are certain exceptions although they are easy to detect, and furthermore the waste and fuel is being handled by Russia. Also, it is an expensive, complicated process to make Nuclear weapons, generally only nations can do it. Even if you gave weapons grade plutonium to terrorists it's not like they could do much with it.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
israel OWNS the US

I may be totality over reacting but israel remembers me hitler

manipulation over manipulation ...

I am sure these people in power @ israel have some serious mental problems ... the worse thing is that the population supports it ... they should just get out of there and let these people alone

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
This is a huge failure for the Obama administration...Iran has now shown the world that sanctions can be succesfully ignored, that they can shout threats of distruction against Israel and no one will care...infact there are going to be those here who will say this is all Israel's fault.

WOW, are you for real?

did u know the US claims it did land in the moon?

man ... thats a huge bubble, anyone else can see it?

[edit on 22/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well nothing has happened yet...this is like rubbing it in if you ask me.

www.cnn.com...

There are so many US haters here, it makes want to avoid ATS altogether lately.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No.

The US owns Israel. And until the US says so, Israel will remain the US colony it is.

reply to post by lee63

A nation that just opened it's nuclear power plant in the face of global opposition. Seems like a victory to me and something to say "haha" to. Iran is a cultural nexus and has rugged untouched terrain with thousands of year old networks and knowledge of the land. To invade would be simply dumb. Oh yes, we would destroy them in 3 days grace. But the insurgency would be Vietnam multiplied. There's a good reason why Iran has never been conquered.

The US does not care about Iran and it likely never will. The GDP of the US is many dozen times over. The Military is at least 50 years ahead of them. If they were even half the threat they are portrayed as they would already be invaded.

If anything happens it will likely be a special opps mission and it will likely involve stealing some parts and bombing some places. And if anyone says anything, we'll just say the sanctions did it.

Altogether this whole issue only matters because Jews are involved. And that gets all the Jew haters here worked up. Oh sure you can say you're not an anti Semite. Even I think the world would be a better place if Jerusalem was a nuclear radiated crater. But guaranteed that if this issue did not include the Jews it would hardly be mentioned. Jews involved? It's automatically important. And they claim not to be anti Semite. Tell that the the genocides of Africa and Asia that you causally ignore because Jews aren't involved.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you gotta be kidding. please, stop making such comments and do your research instead. or perhaps you want us to believe that it's the US that's responsible for slaughter of innocent women and children in Gaza? as a matter of fact, that's how it is - because Israel uses weapons either made in USA, or bought with american taxpayers money - but that's not my point. my point is, where is your proof that US owns Israel?

oh wait, it has to be this:
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

It comes from the fact that the US uses Israel like Rome used it's early colonies in Spain. It's an ancient tactic. You create a state or city that is your culture in a new region. This can be your scapegoat, your shield, your cultural influencer. Israel is kind of all three. You arm this colony with your weapons and tell them to fight the primitives. 6 day war is the perfect example. It is established the colony is there to stay. Then you just wait. One by one your enemies by necessity join you for your superior culture and technology. Lets see. Whose on the check list to get our new M1A3 Abrams? Oh! Egypt and Iraq? Who'd of guessed.

If you think Israel has any power over us you've fallen for the trap. The fact is Israel is to America as Sagunto and Massalia are to Rome.

If I'm wrong, where's the war?

When Israel wants a war it has to ask the US. When the US wants a war it doesn't ask.

Simple hierarchy. The US is above Israel.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join