It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be in a dream?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Life is full of illusions and symbols because life most accurately corresponds to the world of myth. Dreams are manifestations from the unconscious to further one's plight during the waking state, as an "assistance". I just read Carl Jung's Memories, Dreams, and Reflections so go figure.

In essence, reality is dreams and dreams are reality. Or at least they excite the same areas of the brain because they have agreeing purposes.

So either you look at the dream and reality as one and the same and call them both "reality" or you look at them as one and the same and call them "dreams".

It is best to simply say that "life is art".

edit on 19-9-2010 by AProphet1233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

god(aka church...)what part of that you did not post?..im not attacking you ahem i just want to know what it is to drive you to behave this way.dont tell me how to do this or that on ata retard.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

you brought up not having a personal relationship with God (aka church)

This is what I actually said. You misinterpreted, or shall I say, DECONSTRUCTED my actual sentence. My message was that churches do not offer the personal relationship with God. They actually disconnect you from reality by telling you that dreams are not apart of reality. Essentially, I was agreeing with your point about religion being bullcrap.

Secondly, when did I tell you what to do? When did I tell you you were wrong? I don't even know your beliefs, how could I comment on them? The only thing I told you to do was use Google instead of guessing the meaning of a term (when your guess was very wrong).

Also, ATS is not spelled ATA. Please don't call me a retard.

PS- Could you please tell me how I'm behaving incorrectly when you post things like that? Nothing is driving me to reply to you except to help you understand, which I fear may not happen...

edit on 19-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

hehe i like the way you think though. for not answering any questions like i do. im sorry.

i still would like to know your basis why it is you believe this way?

edit on 19-9-2010 by aqlpskwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

Ugghhhh... this is almost frustrating.

What question do you want answered sir?

You haven't even asked a valid question yet, what is there to answer? I told you, I drive myself! No one and no single religion forms my current beliefs on life being being a dream! It comes from MY own research. I believe we're all dreaming but forgetting that we're asleep. What else do you want me to say?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

ok. after uhh.... what is there to do next.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join