It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be in a dream?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

We don';t know if the right hemisphere is it. It may be the left, maybe the body is crossed over like our DNA, the TWIKING. We see everything reversed. Dreams just may be a inner exploration rather that out, but from outside.
Lucid dreaming may cause harm because after a whilte you may not be able to see if you are awake or not awake.
It would further confuse things. Our DNA is like a spiral confusing things, the answer may be that we need to reverse it anti clock wise. It's the stories you see, go back in time and fix it, reverse it. When you see something is wrong you do go into reverse. What if we are really walking backwards, you may never know. For things to make a better sense they have to be straight, they are really streched to the far of to the right side now, that is in no way balance.
Blood spill is just that, far off to the right side.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
You people are delusional!

You think because you have no eyes or have your eyes close that things aren't there?

Do you actually believe you can create your reality in such a delusional fashion?

You developed eyes to view the physical world, not the other way around

Yes, we are limited to our senses but that does not mean the world is defined by them

This is just a symantics argument for perception

We see only in the visible spectrum, it is real but it's more than meets the eye. What if you can see in the dark without turning on the light. ? So you need light to see and light just makes you see it like light wants you to see it. In the dark the glove comes off and you can't see your self because it's dark, When light turns on the problem is that the glove is on again and you can't see it. I can feel my hand but I can't see it because I have a glove on it.

The glove is just it, the makeup, the dress, the things we pretend to be, like how cool is my hair cut or I want to be that, why can't I be like that guy on tv and you fake your self.

It's true, it is what it is. That is control and who does it does not deserve anything. Control is when you only know the truth and control others that don't. Once they find out they flee because they find out you controled them without giving them an option. Show the truth then say do you like this ? want to be part of it ? Maybe things would be a hole lot better, knowing the truth and enjoying the other side. Or perhaps seeing things different will just make you flee and start all over again wanting to forget. We will soon find out I hope.

In other words doing the right thing, the red pill, the red apple may not be the answer. Going to the extremes will never be it.

edit on 14-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Appreciate your interest, interjections and thoughts on this fascinating subject I think I am going to stick with the opinions, facts and findings of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. No offense..

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Also, the idea that one controls there physical reality through there senses is a flawed theory

This is a "world revolves around me" kind of thinking

How about people who have other's will pushed on them...they no longer have free will...shouldn't you be able to close your eyes or tell yourself it's just an image in the back of mind and they should just be gone, right?

Nope

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by pepsi78

Appreciate your interest, interjections and thoughts on this fascinating subject I think I am going to stick with the opinions, facts and findings of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. No offense..

It's what I'm saying, just because you can't see things does not mean it's not there, we can't see x rays, can we ?
What if we did ?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Also, the idea that one controls there physical reality through there senses is a flawed theory

Who knows, the correct answer is I don;t know, maybe it is maybe it isn't.

It does revolves around you, you are in your self, and the outside is around you ?
It is what it is, the outside surounds you. You are inside and the outside is the outside.
It's the way it is. What if you could be the outside ?
It's funny the way it is, people say it without noticing it. They don't see the truth in their words, of course the world
evolves around me, because I'm the inside and the things that suround me are on the outside, and that go's for everybody. The choise is not to get greedy about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

This life is a test, if you read the quran you will understand my point of view, i have studied, many religions, and the quran is the glorious book that we all should read. And guess what, it contains books of signs and science. So you will get the fundamental answers of your questions if you read from verse 1 and furtheron, if you really want to be guided by Allah(God)

edit on 14-9-2010 by cleveract because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I had a moment like this a while ago, where I began to think my entire life had been just that... A dream. It made me ask myself; if I had the choice, would I wake up from it? To answer that myself, I guess I would. The characters and situations in my life would have to be based on some sort of reality, I'm not that creative
What about you guys?

edit on 14-9-2010 by TheFeminineOperaGhost because: Had to fix the font doomahickey...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If life is but a dream, merrily merrily merrily merrily what do we do when someone asks us "What if life is but a dream?"

It would be our subconscious asking our dream state. Meaning, you all don't exist, at least in the sense that you can be seen, heard, read, touched etc, by my dream state.

So, that you ask the question and I know I read it, you are stating that you do not exist. Because I know I do.

And cleveract, selling your book in near every post since joining today is getting pretty old..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I debunked that already, you will hit a wall even if you are not thinking or looking at it so it must be real.
The wall is the wall your body is your body.
Matter is made out of high vibrating energy that vibrate so high it will turn solid, it's the electrons holding the floor. that is the main energy of objects. Solidity is given just by that, by vibrating energy. Light comes as a glove and gives it color over transparancy.
Take water for example, from liquid it will turn solid "ice" Anything can melt, shift, reality in short terms is the two extreme temperatures very hot and very cold. Mix them and you get steam, clouds.
So welcome to reality and to the universe and to god, it is really the creative force of the universe.
It's where you get the horoscope, water signs , fire signs, air sign. Melt everything and it does become an illusion, in the other direction you got the spirit world, very cold, bluish like ice. Somewhere in the middle comes us. Betwen hot and cold, betwen the robot and the monkey.
I swear we are like a cloud. Something must of gone wrong. I hope that explains it, you got two hands, two legs, and something in the middle representing you, I don't want to sound vulgar. The left is your water the right is your fire and in the middle you got a mixture like a cloud the air, trinity from the bible. Somewhere along the line we got off balanced !!!! God knows what happened. We forgot, we are far to the right side, forgot about our water, about our spiritual nature.

edit on 15-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Uhh..ok. If you say so. I think I am lost in that vapor you speak of, but let us let the matter rest.
If matter "rests" at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I just look at it like nothing experiences time the same. So if you lived for thousands of years theoretically and half way through you felt disparaged and lost. So, you undergo your experiences over and everything happens the same and the people are "the same", but you have this huge underlying goal(point in life) you're constantly trying to achieve and your higher self is you that is constantly reminding you of what you're doing and stay focused. The second you die is a lot of the time the second you reached your lifes goal and you no longer have anything left to attain. I look at my hard times as the interval between the good ones and without my hard times I would be able to appreciate properly my good times, plus the hard times made me the man I am today and I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Who knows, the correct answer is I don;t know, maybe it is maybe it isn't.

It does revolves around you, you are in your self, and the outside is around you ?
It is what it is, the outside surounds you. You are inside and the outside is the outside.
It's the way it is. What if you could be the outside ?
It's funny the way it is, people say it without noticing it. They don't see the truth in their words, of course the world
evolves around me, because I'm the inside and the things that suround me are on the outside, and that go's for everybody. The choise is not to get greedy about it.

The world does not revolve around you. The world existed before you did and has the capability of existing without you. You, however, cannot exist without the earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by pepsi78

It's ironical but albert enstien and other important scientists all belived in a god, newton included.
The most prominent men in science would argue over god.
Science is one thing, but down to the core of the truth the universe is just an orchestra.
Atoms are not solid, electrons hold everything, the atom is just a charged coloring substance, warming the water that is already there. No light no atoms. You turn on the light you have atoms. Atoms don't exist in the dark.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

I did not say that, I said that the world does revolve around you because it surounds you. Look around you what do you see, the world ? But yes just like in revolves around you it revolves around others as well.

So it is correct the world does revolve around you. What do you mean to say that it's the other way around ?
That you revolve around the world ? it would mean you are outside of the universe surounding it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Don't bogart the ja-bo.
We might have an intelligent conversation when the effect of whatever it is you're smoking wears off.
I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

i dont believe in religion. why do you claim these things on your last post? whats your basis?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

I don't believe in organized religion either but I still know a great deal about one and a little bit about many others. Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean you haven't been influenced by its teachings.

I really just said that because you brought up not having a personal relationship with God (aka church) and you also mentioned Roman Catholicism being the biggest bullcrap religion. Your attitude in other posts also led me to believe that you may have been raised up around religious "zealots" of some sort. Am I correct?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

God aka church? wrong.. im not raised up around anything its a personal journey. and that "the mainstream drivel they spout in religious sermons." ??? like i said i dont believe in religion i have not been a part of one. no sermons.
i dont know what a zealot is but im guessing its against roman catholic or religion? look for dirt in something general and you will find it. its like saying atheists believe in god because they are influenced by something that does or doesn't exist..bla bla.. and you believe in creation within the multiverse is the creator..so whos drivng you then to search for the truth? the multiverse? what or who that makes you dream? i know we are somehow designed to dream but designed by chance? big bang theory? since not all dreams have deeper meaning("dreams are symbols that try to get you on track with connection to "god") since you are not "mainstream" i don't claim to be. you are influenced by something mainstream. and that makes me wrong?. lemme guess here you believe that this God you built up your own relationship with is a program. programmed everything and works as a system.that sounds like God in a different version of what i am pointing out.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

its like saying atheists believe in god because they are influenced by something that does or doesn't exist..bla bla.. and you believe in creation within the multiverse is the creator..so whos drivng you then to search for the truth?

Wow man, calm down.

You seem to have taken offense when there's none to be taken. Not only that, but you COMPLETELY (and I mean COMPLETELY) misinterpreted my posts. No offense, but your reading comprehension skills are lackluster at best, so you may need to fix that before attacking me again. You've given an analogy that is 100% incorrect. I was talking about what you may have experienced in your past based on what you reference in your present. I wasn't saying "God is church"
. If you don't know what a zealot is, use that handy search engine everyone talks about to find a definition.

To help you out, a zealot is someone who devoutly follows a religious belief and the search engine is Google.

As for who drives me to Seek... I drive myself. Everything does not need to be explained with another person's theory, such as the "Big Bang Theory" or whatever. Somethings are just found out individually. My past influences just help support me in my journey.

I'm starting to doubt that you even understand the foundation of this "conversation". You have a LOT to learn here at ATS, so happy hunting! You're quest for the Truth may take a while...

lemme guess here you believe that this God you built up your own relationship with is a program. programmed everything and works as a system.that sounds like God in a different version of what i am pointing out.

Ehh, close enough. I never said I don't believe in God... and I didn't accuse of being wrong. What's with the defensive stance?

edit on 18-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: clarification

edit on 18-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join