It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here and I need help with some strange holograhpic bowls and plates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi,

What I have to share are some poloriods of some very odd bowls and plates.

These objects are said to have been brought at a carboot sale about 20 years ago by an unsuspecting chap, a friend of the guy who passed me the images, I was lucky enough to work with the guy and we talked alot about "out there #", both with a vested mutal interest; although he had moved away from the scene about 10 years ago he was suprised at my knowledge and interest - however it took me months to get these pictures out of him and I had began to think it was BS

Oh yeah at the time the chap who brought the plates had no interest or involvment with anything extorinary however but as I said our mutal frined who he came too was part of a large ufo group in the UK, I don't know too many details about the group but I know they were around 15 - 20 years ago in the SW UK and had meetings with some of the top ufo experts in America.

Ok so enough about how I have come to be in posession of these images and more on their story......after having picked them up at a bootsale the man took them home and put them in his shed, one day his sone was in there and being a pest so the chap gave the bowl and plate to his son to play with and when he later heard his son laughing his head off he went to investigate.

Upon finding his son he asked what are so excited about with that stupid bowl and plate. His son said there is man running around in the bowl dad, so he looked in and sure enough there was a little man running around, to be more precises there was a small HOLOGRAM of a man running around and when he lifted the bowl to the light the resulting holographic display was mind bending, all sorts of things are reported to have been seen from the creation of man to the end of the world and all in between. Also this bowl and plate was said to be able to be pulled apart to form 4 bowls and plates, then laid on top another and they would become one again. My friend is said to have seen these himself and I trust his word, he is not the sort to bs for fun.

Reportedl;y they were given to some authority or another (against all advice) to be investigated and have never been seen or heard of again.

Myself and my friend who originaly witnessed them have both spent an immense amount of time researching for anything on them or anyone else who may know of there exsistence but to no avail so ATS please lend some help and can anyone tell me more, has anyone else seen them and can anybody do some good image minipulation on the images, I have done various colour spectrums etc but my skills and equipment are limited. You wil see various images formed in the holographic cloud but with these photos nothing is quite clear. It is important to note that holograhs were said to be moving and constantly changing like a movie, hence the haze of the images

I won't go on to say what images we feel we have decified as I would like to see what others suggest, I know the human brain tends to see things in paterns but this is something else.

It is also said thsat with a high grade printer, high quality photopaper and a led light you should be able to get the images to generate holograms on a white reflectiev surface by bouncing the light of the picture. We have tried this but we did not use led's and I ahve not yet got around to doing so again, yeah lazy I know.

oh these are scanned copies of the poloriods, i have seen the original polorids and have photos of them myself but thats on me phone and I have no cable to upload!

OH I have no idea how to embed the pics but they are uploaded to my gallery, if anyone can dump em on the front or tell me how thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh sorry if this isn;t the right place to put this , maybe i should've just said hi but I really need help asap with this! thanks

[edit on 21-8-2010 by smutness]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72fcfc8562e9.jpg[/atsimg]
no more room to embedd pics please visit page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smutness

Hello and welcome smutness! I'd certainly be interested in seeing your pics.
Inside your picture folder, click on the desired image and th the bottom you will see something like this:
[atsimg]http://files......jpg[/atsimg]
What you want to do is copy everything EXCEPT the "atsimg" and it's 2 brackets on both sides of info(left and right)
Then it the picture icon and paste. Pic icon is monitor with pallet one.
So what you would copy from the above example is, http.........jpg

Hope that helps

spec
Edit To Add:

no more room to embedd pics please visit page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can just start another "reply" to your original intro to add more...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks here's another one embedded, the rest I will upload asap!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

well linked to anyway so you can all see the rest of the set so far, I think I have two or three ore from these, I will try and get the poloriods back but I thinkk that will only add another 1 or 2 to the set! shame there is not more but maye someone recognises them!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bowls and plates:

avatar is obvioulsy one as well eh!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So is the image in your avatar a holographic projection within the bowl, or is that one 2 dimensional and just in the surface? Not sure what to make of it, except it looks like some kind of reptilian face.

spec

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Awesome, I see little men all over that one picture. These might be just copper bowls which have tarnished and the effect is from excessive abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.

At any rate, I would love to scry into these, the visuals must be dynamic!

Do I miss the part about where these bowls are? I hope no one ever scrubs them out again, but then if they are copper they might continue to patina and lose their luster.

Very interesting, if the bowls are located I hope someone loads some video. I can tell that each of these is a mirror overlay from right to left. So apparently there are some reflection aspects or picture manipulations (can you see how each picture is mirrored from left to right?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Holographic isn't the correct word, if you know about holography that is.

Those are scrying plates and bowls. I dug up one URL for you about scrying bowls and you can google up more using keywords copper + scrying.

www.paralumun.com...

I'll refrain from further comment at this time.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
very interesting, although I don't exactly know what I am looking at. funny, I had interest in your avatar even before I read the post. reminded me of a computer image or a close up image of a video game. In fact now that I think about it, looks like "Ganon" from Legend of Zelda, but close up. I am intrigued but I agree with the above post about it not being holographic. I'd like to see up close though!

[edit on 8/22/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow good to see some respones already, I have gone with the holographic thing as that is what I was told and I do know about holography I have a keen interest in its aspects in relation to our very exsisitence however I had not even heard about "SCRYING" in the sense towards minipulation of bronze surfaces etc before but I will investigate it further!

The images are said to be 3D hologrames projected out of the bowl, like a gas rising up and not embedded in their surface, the original images I have are tiff files if that helps anyone in discecting them but i can't upload tiffs and when I convert them to jpeg it does say something about loosing layers?

I have noticed some mirroring in the pictures but I do not think that it is present in them all. As i say these are computer scans of the original polorids, although I can not state that it couldn't be some elaborate effects and minipulation of light and surface.

As for where they are now, well they have dissapeared into some government organizations hands

Well to look into the scrying aspects of this and anymore views are more then welcome, someone out there must recognise them!

Birdseye view of one of the bowls, the bottom center now starting to bubble like the surface of the sun as light hits it and the holographic haze is seen rising from the centre.....?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae579de6374c.jpg[/atsimg]

dark one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd8ca2cc0f5b.jpg[/atsimg]

what do you see

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b127061e096.jpg[/atsimg]

something sat down maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fefa4abcdad8.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok well that is all the pics I have until I get the poloriods again!

Hope you all find this of interest and I look forward to some more responses thank you for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by smutness]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Greensage:

F*$@~?! yeah now that you have mentioned it, I mean I had noticed yet never focused on it before, the mirrored-ness / symitry of the pictures is becoming more and more apparant! even those that don't look perfectly symectrical they appeare to have been altered to look slighty off!

hmmm I am now even more perplexed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I have already posted the links for these but I do so liek seeing them in the post! and for anyone that may have missed em!

fairly mirrored to??

so much to see!!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43a9f14a27d4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b7fb70ee174.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Hi, much appreciate your input but I am sticking with the Holographic aspect of these bowls and plates for now (and yes I have a strong knowledge of holography, it's origins and implications towards our exsistence)

The reason is I have looked into copper scrying (amongst others) as you sugested and with various search engines and images searches & I am finding nothing that bears much resemblance to these images, the closest I have come is;

eyeofthemoon.com...

these bowls apppeare to have very worn / mottles surfaces and prehaps with the right lighting and maybe some mirrors you could replicate what I have been given but I am not convinced of this, do you have any links to images that can help as the link you gave me did not really expand the subject!

many thnks for your input!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.realmagick.com...

MIRROR SCRYING
Mirror scrying is quite common, and it is an evolved form of water scrying. The early mirrors were made of polished copper or silver, brass, tin foil or mercury behind glass.

The relevant line from the link I gave previously:

www.paralumun.com...

With time and practise you will be able to see scried images like still photographs or moving film images. ...

... The visions may even exist outside the mirror and surround the scryer on all sides.

similiar text:

www.crystalinks.com...

With time and practice you will be able to see sacred images like still photographs or moving film images. ... The visions may even exist outside the mirror and surround the scryer on all sides.

Here is a picture of old copper kitchenwares.

See the far upper right one.

Wiki File Picture - Old Copper Kitchenwares

Here is a current auction item - 3 hand hammered copper bowls from 1920. Obviously, not scrying bowls as they have lost their "shine" and are hammered instead of polished. Upper left bowl.

cgi.ebay.com...

I also came across copper and bronze Tibetan "Singing" Bowls. Seems they sing using a similiar method as we did as children on fine crystal stemwares and a moistened finger.

www.somethingforthewickend.co.uk...

www.indiamart.com...

And, if you still want to find more pictures of copper bowls, check:

www.indianindustry.com...

and

dir.indiamart.com...

Simply, take your bowls, clean them up, re-polish them and they will reflect light.

Quite frankly, I'm bored to tears of copper bowls by now! You get to google for awhile. Oh, and then go for bronze as I see you mentioned they might be bronze. Have fun with your ahem bowls!

Edit: Trying to fix the wiki picture link

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Hi thanks all very interesting and I can see in some images how my pictures could hold their origin in scrying bowls, however I have contacted the guy who original passed me the images and he says he himself took the photos and the images were projected 12-15ft upwards and 3-4ft outwards from the bowls and he also has looked in the scrying aspects and is himeslef convinced this is something else!

I appreciate your time and help but I would ask if anyone else has an ideas!

( no offense your input is well constructed and plentyful but I do really trust the word of the guy who gave me these pictures as to what he saw, shame he is just as perplexed as me by them!)

Are there any other artifacts said to contain holographic records?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Sorry nothing more then images that I ahve already posted, you any good with photshop? I have corel but it's limited as to what more you can do! and I have no idea about proper orientation but yeah this way up does make a cheeky face eh! easy

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
May I ask, what the steps are to produce these holograms?

As in, step one..put water in the bowl?

Does this happen everytime the bowls were used?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is interesting. The use of polished mineral material that can be tuned into some rhythmic pattern or frequency. Basically altring the particals within the air near it to generate an image. I think your photos were genuine but retaken with mirror minipulation in order to cause distraction.

Light is the wave/rhythm they work of not water, so this excuses the scrying aspect I think.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

ya your avatar is crazy looking! I see a face with ears, mouth and fangs! kinda canine like, as Ganon was in the first Legend of Zelda. oh wait, maybe he was a pig....

no sorry im not very good with photoshop! wish i could help, still interested in this supposed holographic record! i have an open mind

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Reportedly the only steps / instructions given / used are as follows;

Simply expose the bowls / plates to direct sunlight and bang images rise out the bowls / plates...and this would happen every time, the images would move / change and depending on the amount of light chnage in dimemsions too!

....as mentioned before there was / is only one bowl and one plate and when you pulled on either side of the bowl or plate they then seperated and became more, up to 6 times each, when the plates are placed ontop of each other the plates would become one and the bowls could be pushed into one...as I'm told...

The person who passed me the images is ademant that they have witnessed the images themself rise out of the objects when subjected to direct sunlight and there is no water / rubbing or scrying involved. I have pushed him on this with all the responses on here so far directing me towards it but he say's that it is simply not it and he wished it was that simple?! yeah!? I don't know but I can only say I do trust him in these matter but I am still open to ideas ans scrying is bringing the closest results but still not convinced this is what we are looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I also said in the original post it is reported that if you print these images on high quality photo paper at high def and use a LED torch you should be able to see the images rise of the print / reflect on a white wall and see the images move...and as stated I ahve yet to have achieved this myself but I am still experimenting with them!

thanks everyone!
:

[edit on 23-8-2010 by smutness]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

hmm wow ok so now I have read that properly you are saying that it is not only the surface of said object (s) that could be minipulated, but that the material could vibrate and effectivly alter the atoms in the air around it giving rise to illusions / images, interesting!! I had not thought of that!

I am still looking at the mirrored aspects to this too as it does appeare to be there but then not in all the images, however I said before they do then look to be altered to appeare not to be symetrical...and it is one thing the person who gave me the pictures has not reacted to, he dismissed scrying but he has not answered the symitry aspect!

Printing pictures and messing with mirrors for me now I think!!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What is a boot sale?

Seriously, what is a boot sale? Like shoes?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

A "boot sale" means a car boot sale (in the uk it's like a second hand market where you take your car full of old # and try and sell it people!) everything is sold at these things and they generally happen every sunday across the country! easy

oh just got some new design software so will be back later with some minipulated images see what we can find in there!

thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join