It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I want ten gallons of neapolitan because I want a man I can't have.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

You sound bitter. Perhaps you shouldn't "want" what isn't yours to begin with. It's apparent he made HIS choice, and it wasn't you. Make it 20 gallons.....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Rocket science.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So sorry to hear you have this going on. It sounds rotten.

Hope that someday, with medical advances, you will get to enjoy the things you have to sacrifice now.

You know I will pray for you.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's summer. It's August. Time for the beach. Here in the mid-atlantic that means .... Maryland Crab Cakes. Oh man ... I"m having a major craving for Maryland Crab cakes. I can't have them anymore .. but man I want one!! And a Suzy-Q on the side. Man ... those were awesome. Hostess is gone .. so they are not made anymore. But man ... they were perfection on earth.
edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
FlyersFan has played:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I want a freshly glazed donut, yumm or an everything bagel loaded with cream cheese and a big glass of pepsi.

I gave up soda because I found out what is in it but the other two I hardly ever treat myself to but when I do good god all mighty are they freaking good.

Sorry about your health. It's good that you can rant though i'm sure not quite as satisfying.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Food is NOT a hobby or a recreation! Food gives us energy to go do things other than eat. When people think of food as an adventure, that's when people get fat and have heart attacks.

There, now that I've lectured everyone I feel good. Goin' for a well deserved smoke.

P.S. Hey, do you know how many times in my life people have told me that smoking is bad for me. I'm just returning the favor with food.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I only have one answer.....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm keeping that!

*eats cheeseburger*

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Flyers, I hope you are feeling OK as you deal with this illness that deprives you of so much. With all you must give up, you are probably expiating the sins of mankind. You just never know.

Stay strong and thanks for all you bring to this forum.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
n/m
edit on 11/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

An epic rant! *applause*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join