It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Crash the Tea Party' Teacher Resigns As Dismissal Loomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I love articles like this!

Beaverton's 'Crash the Tea Party' teacher resigns as his dismissal loomed

Beaverton middle school teacher Jason Levin, who founded the now notorious "Crash the Tea Party" website, is no longer a teacher.

Levin resigned Wednesday in lieu of termination, said Beaverton School District Legal Counsel Camellia Osterink.

District officials would not say why Levin was facing dismissal, but that it followed an internal investigation into his use of public resources and time spent at school.

"There was some question whether that conduct occurred during the work day," Osterink said of Levin's work on the website.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I'm glad this guy has been exposed for being the political hack that he really is. He can't go head to head in a debate and discuss the issues because he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. This is why most liberals hate the tea party. When any kind of new political thought that is opposed by liberals is working its way into the mainstream, and gaining steam and momentum, guys like Levin come out of the woodwork and try to infiltrate the other sides camp in order to discredit and to disrupt.

This guy has no business being in a classroom. His actions against the Tea Party would have eventually led to violence. Students should be taught to focus on issues, not infiltration.

I hope this guy looses his teaching license and gets hit with a slew of lawsuits. Maybe he could then infiltrate some of the dumpsters in his old neighborhood, and preach his sermon to the rats.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is tea partiers like Ran Paul and Sharron Angle who run away from debate

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Your first name isn't Tyler, is it?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I disagree. Ron Paul is one of the most honest and outspoken politicians out there. Although I do not agree with some of his views, I have great respect and admiration for the man. He certainly did not run away from any of the presidential debates in 2008. Many of his statements were interrupted by applause.

Sharon Angle is also honest and outspoken, and I admire her courage to be able to stand up to the dishonesty and the hypocrisy that is running rampant on the left.

Jason Levin on the other hand, is a coward and a crook. Teaching young minds to engage in political chicanery is a last ditch attempt at holding onto a failed ideology. It is typical of the extent these progressives will go to in order to further their Communist Ideology. This guy should have been fired a long time ago. I'm glad the school board finally got their heads out of their collective duffs and was ready to vote on his dismissal. This should have happened a long time ago.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I said Ran Paul. I actually have a little respect for Ron Paul, Rans father.

I will never respect a philosophy that doesnt care about human beings, only taxes to the rich.

The tea Party was silent when G. Bush let loose mass murder on the Iraqi people, and the death of thousands of american troops.

While busting the buDget in the process.

This tea party philosophy is nothing new. It is a warmed over Ross Perot philosophy, and just as anti-human and selfish.

It is no coincidence that the massive budget deficit always gets worse when Republicans are president, and improves when a Democrat is president.

That is proof of the Republican hypocrisy

If the tea party were in office they would do no better becasue they would cut taxes for the rich so much that the deficit would get worse as it did under Reagan and the second Bush.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Sorry I misread your post info, but again I disagree. Ran was recently smeared by a woman who was seeking some much needed attention.

I also disagree with your views on the Tea Party and Republicans. The debt has risen by trillions under the current administration,.......but I suppose it's all Bushes fault.

Levin's actions just go to show how Democrats have sunk to a new low.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think you're on to something there Ferris. Tyler is so funny. But what they are trying to do to the tea party is not.

I think that Tyler and Levin should get married. I think they have a lot in common. Tyler could toss his dolly while the rest are throwing rice.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I will never respect a philosophy that doesnt care about human beings, only taxes to the rich.

The tea Party was silent when G. Bush let loose mass murder on the Iraqi people, and the death of thousands of american troops.

While busting the buget in the process.

Say what? You have a "little" respect for Ron, eh. You must not know much about him. I've been following him since the early 1980's, and he's still talking about the same issues today as he was then. He is the most consistant politician I've seen in my lifetime. What's a person need to gain your full respect. Walk on water?

And the Tea Party wasn't around during the Bush Administration. People were unhappy with ole George, but it took "Mr. Tranparency" to get the ball rolling with the American people. The guys been in office only 18 month and most can see right through his BS. Buyer's remorse prevails across the nation.

The "Transparent" one caring about "human beings" is a real laugher. When his Presidency is over after one term, he will have boned everyone but the very rich.

I'm very sorry to say this, but this "gentleman" is a total fraud and the complete opposite of what he campaigned on. If he says one thing, I believe the opposite. And I'm not the only one.

It's a sad situation for our country. They voted for a man of much promise, only to find he's a BS artist and totally unprepared for the job.

He may have gotten away with voting "Present" in the Senate, but that routine does not work when you are President of the United States.

And we still have more than 2 years to go with this guy.

God help us.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Tea Parties were first started by Ron Paul supporters in 07. Many of those supporters disliked Bush and WERE outspoken against him and the WAR.

The bread an circus crowd wants to paint the tea parties as right wing extremists, racists etc. In reality, the tea parties are people of all races - and all political backgrounds -independents, conservatives and disenfranchised liberals.

Republicans saw an opportunity to co-opt (hijack) the movement.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Originally posted by zzombie
Tea Parties were first started by Ron Paul supporters in 07. Many of those supporters disliked Bush and WERE outspoken against him and the WAR.

But this current Tea Party movement can be traced back to one single person's post on one single thread on one single forum, and I'm about to show you proof and evidence by tracing it back.

www.freerepublic.com...

Hello zzombie.

I have to disagree with your analysis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

While busting the buDget in the process.

This tea party philosophy is nothing new. It is a warmed over Ross Perot philosophy, and just as anti-human and selfish.

It is no coincidence that the massive budget deficit always gets worse when Republicans are president, and improves when a Democrat is president.

That is proof of the Republican hypocrisy

If the tea party were in office they would do no better becasue they would cut taxes for the rich so much that the deficit would get worse as it did under Reagan and the second Bush.

Shows you don't really understand the Tea Party movement. The Tea Party didn't exist when Bush was taking the US to war, so that first claim of yours is bogus. Also, the Tea Party is for small sensible govt thats out of people's lives. Hence they would dislike Bush as much as they would dislike Obama. Both are big govt politicians that also took away many civil liberties. Its why so many Republicans can't stand Bush. He rallied Conservative support by speaking like Reagan and then governed like a progressive.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

In actuality, it's the other way around. The Tea Party movement is trying to hijack the Republican Party and trying to drive out the RINO Democrat wannabes, like G. W. Bush. I know how this can be confusing to those party aficionados who cannot see beyond the 2 party system. I'm surprised they still don't see how alike Bush's and Obama's policies are so alike; from promoting big government and Patriot Act legislation to legalizing all illegal immigrants.

The tea party as a ‘hostile takeover’ of the GOP

Two tea-party promoters, Dick Armey and Matt Kibbe of Freedomworks, offer a “manifesto” for the movement in today’s Wall Street Journal. The bit that’s getting all the attention doesn’t come until the end:

[L]et us be clear about one thing: The tea party movement is not seeking a junior partnership with the Republican Party, but a hostile takeover of it.

The American values of individual freedom, fiscal responsibility and limited government bind the ranks of our movement. That makes the tea party better than a political party. It is a growing community that can sustain itself after November, ensuring a better means of holding a new generation of elected officials accountable.

[edit on 8/21/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I doubt the tea party would dislike Bush.

If they didnt exist in the Bush era then they should have.

They have no moral sense of anything but the selfish idea of not paying taxes.

Big government is here to stay in the postmodern world.

All that talk about big or small government is rhetoric.

You don’t want to pay taxes, then collect your own garbage, make your own bridges, put out your own fire when your house catches fire, and when your home gets robbed solve the crime yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You got close to the mark, but not quite there. It's not about not paying taxes, it's about promoting a fiscally responsible conservative government that doesn't overstep it's Constitutionally mandated responsibilities; unlike Obama and Bush before him.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Show me in the tea party rhetoric any of them denouncing the government for the illegal war of Bush in Iraq.

Or the Military Industrial Complex

Or the Defense Budget

Or corporate welfare

Or corporations sending jobs overseas

The tea party are just dupes for some rich guys who don’t want to pay taxes.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Sounds to me like you don't like the status quo of the government either, seeing as everything you listed is currently happening. Who or what issues are you supporting in the November elections?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Show me in the tea party rhetoric any of them denouncing the government for...
Or...
Or...
etc. etc.

See, this is where you go off track. The fact is, you don't get to pick and choose the TPM's agenda, or planks. Not until you join up and rise to an influential position.

Now, if you want to discuss the agenda that the TPM has chosen, that would be more appropriate.

Understand how that works?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by mishigas]

top topics

join