It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange no longer wanted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Xcathdra

I was going to write out a long reply to refute most of the things you have said, but I realise there is little point. You are free to believe what you want and form your own opinions. I just hope when you find yourself on the Battlefield, you know who your true enemy is.

Your fine.. Type it out and see if it changes my mind, you never know.. It might. I base my opinion of 9/11 off of what I saw on tv, what was reported by the US press as well as foriegn press, in addition to the 900 movies made the either discredits the 9/11 investigation, or renforces the investigation.

In my opinion I feel the non conspiracy side is the correct version of what happened that day. The have that type of an incident, and it be a conspiracy, is just to large for it to be kept secret. The number of forieng intelligence services alone would pretty much gaurantee the information would get out. The implication that a crap ton of people worl wide, including governments who are not friendly towards the US, would not release this information is just to far into the conspiracy realm.

As an example there is a thread somewhere on this site (ill find it if you care to read it) that talks about the testing that was done where Pilots (professional) were having a hard time replicating what the pilots did on 9/11 in terms of hitting the tower.

Many people jumped on that to show that terrorists could not have done it due to their level of training. People always fail to take into account what was going on at the exact moment something happens.

The rebutal I gave was Aloha Flight 223 (I think thats the right number). While at 24k feet over the Pacific Ocean, a huge area of the top part of the fuseloge ripped off, exposing the interior of the aircraft. The pilots succesfully landed the aircraft with one loss of life.

Every time pilots attempted to land their aircraft in a simulator, under the same scenario as the actual flight, they ended up crashing. To this day (from the info I can find) its never been replicated on the succesful side.

My background / training tells me to look at the whole picture and not necessarily believe stuff at first glance. The evidence will tell you what happened.

Eliminate the Impossible, and whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

9/11 comments aside, Assange released information he should not have. We wont know the damage done for some time. The US does not need to plant a false charge in the paper to discredit this guy.. He does that enough on his own everytime he opens his mouth.

For a person, Assange, to be so sure that what he is doing is right, I jsut find it funny that he would go to Sweden to ask for protection under whistle blower statutes.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
the new world order and everything within it is irrelevant. the NWO itself was a conspiracy long before it was realized. that in itself is like a dog chasing its own, only to catch it in the end. you tell me what you want and i will make it so if only to keep you preoccupied while i complete what really matter.

in a sense, there really aren't any border. it is only there to separate the masses, performed its job flawlessly. why put to waste a tool that have existed for as long as we have been? if you fail to see the days of conquering is over, let me remind you that it has already been conquered, all of it. whats left is the molding of a whole species into one organism. the task have proven itself to be a tough one, possible nonetheless, with the world and everything in it at their disposal.

some of you might think you've awaken, be aware that you are only awake in a dream.

Yeah I was being sarcastic... The very people who think the US government is a huge conspiracy making machine come across as a conspiracy of their own.

The conspiracy appears to be the conspiracy theorists themselves. They are so intent on proving every little detail our Government does is wrong, that they continually dismiss scientifically proven data, stating its made up.

If paperwork was released tomrrow showing tht 9/11 was an inside job, and Mr. Assange is actually employed by the US Government to act as a disinformation agent, people would run the opposite direction, saying its another conspiracy.

Kind of like how people are saying the charges against Mr. Assange (Rape, Molestation) are somehow related to the US Government. There is absolutely no proof of this, and in fact the Swedish Prosecuting Attorey has spoke about why she dropped part of the charges.

Yet here we are, with people sating its another conspiracy.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Xcathdra]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Gee, this one just about anyone could see through as bull crap.

OMG the Pentagon wants this guy, and all of a sudden magically he is now wanted as a suspect in a rape case? When I first heard this crap I laughed while saying bull [snip].

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What I find incredible is that the US government pushes a button and the Swedish authorities jump. Puppets on a string ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join