It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any volunteers who could help me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hi snowspirit

The rune I picked for you is called Isa

This rune is telling you that things seems to be standing still right now, and it is not the time to making big changes. It askes for patience and wisdom, - patience because you must wait for external changes before you can proceed, - wisdom because you have to decide how to use the waiting time in the best possible way.
This is not the time to let go of your dreams, on the contrary, this is a great time to focus on them.
This is the time for reflection and preparation, not for depression and regrets.
Say to yourself that things are changing as surely as the winter turns into spring and spring turns into summer ...

When life seems to be standing still, looking back on the past and focus on the future

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrChuck

Hi DrChuck

The rune that came for you is called Ingwaz

And it tells that You are on a spiritual path, and even if you sometimes feel isolated, you can live safe in the knowledge that the fire of inspiration is burning in you and drives you up and forward. Feed the fire with always strive to learn more. Never let your sense of complacency cause you to rest. Look for answers and never be hanging with too many questions. Take one day at a time, knowing that the past is only a memory, the future just a dream, and it is here and now that counts ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Hi queenannie38

The rune that was ment for you is called Ehwas (in meaning horse)

And its telling that you have support around you that makes you able to do quick progress in life, but this depends on whether you are just as loyal to them as they are to you.
The horse is proud, but do not let pride be an obstacle to achieving the goal.
Similarly, you should always be proud of what you achieve, but to be sure that your process can take place quickly and safely, do not forget to be humble to your surroundings.

Always be as supportive and loyal to your fellow human beings as they are to you ..

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Hi Navieko

The rune I picked for you is called Laguz (in meaning the ocean/water)

It tells that is it is only when you live in harmony with nature, your life really will be the way it is meant for you.
Emotional balance comes when you eat in harmony with nature around you. Healthy diet creates a natural flow, while the unhealthy diet creates disharmony and stagnation.
The sea is always in the flow and movement. Seize the opportunity, for it is the only sure you have in life.

When you are in harmony with nature, you are also in the emotional balance ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Would you be kind enough to do one for me??

thank you

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
reply to post by snowspirit

Hi snowspirit

The rune I picked for you is called Isa

This rune is telling you that things seems to be standing still right now, and it is not the time to making big changes. It askes for patience and wisdom, - patience because you must wait for external changes before you can proceed, - wisdom because you have to decide how to use the waiting time in the best possible way.
This is not the time to let go of your dreams, on the contrary, this is a great time to focus on them.
This is the time for reflection and preparation, not for depression and regrets.
Say to yourself that things are changing as surely as the winter turns into spring and spring turns into summer ...

When life seems to be standing still, looking back on the past and focus on the future

That sounds spot on. We are making some changes (probably moving) next year, or the year after, but lots has to be done first, everything is at a standstill having to go so slow on stuff, lots of planning, thinking, organizing, fixing up house, paying down debts. Little tiny slow changes, baby steps.

It's like you read what is going on in my life at the moment and for the next year or two.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spungy

Hi spungy

The rune I picked for you is called Perthro

The rune is telling you that you always have a choice. No one can annoy you, but you can choose to be annoyed. No one can take your power from you, but you can choose to give it away. Be aware that the choices are yours, do not let others destroy what you believe in, and dont let them prevent you from performing the actions you need to do. The only danger is that you neglect to choose, and leave it up to chance, that road will only be destructive.

Make your choices and take responsibility for your own destiny ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Hi canadiansenior70

The rune i picked for you is called Raidho

And it wants you to know that everything comes in cycles, and that when you follow these cycles you will be able to quickly move on. Compare yourself with the seasons and eat food for the season and thanks for the year that has passed. Accept difficult periods in the knowledge that the harder it is now, the better it will be in the future. Everything has an opposite projection, and challenges for such, a set of equal reward.

When life is difficult, you should remember that the trials do not last forever ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Hi sueljo

The rune i picked for you is called Wunjo (in meaning joy)

And it says that the joy is yours if you are willing to work for it. You must work twards balance and harmony in your life. Always look for solutions instead of dwelling on problems. If the joy is to last, it must be anchored in truth and honesty. Hide the truth and you will never find true happiness. Only when you seek what is good and proper, you can be sure to have a good future in store.

In order to feel truly happiness, you must have peace with yourself ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading for me.

love and light right back at ya
truthseeker10

reply to post by truthseeker10

Hi truthseeker10

I thaugt i skipped you on the last round, but now I found out that I did'nt
Any way, now is your time ..

The rune I picket for you is called Thurisaz

This rune is telling you that you have the strength in you to face whatever obstecles you meet. Do not be afraid, because you have influence enough to reach your goal. Do not let anyone scare you from seeking the truth.
Hold on to your human right, take care of your spiritual interests, but do not loose contact with ground.
Spiritual authority gives strength, and it is up to you to use the strength for selfless and good manners.

This force can be devastating if you are not honest and sincere.
You do not need to make others aware of your authority - it is enough that you know. If you want to harness the power of this rune fully, you must first master your ego. Spiritual authority is force, a force that is intended to help you further in life, not a force that you use to stack up against other ....

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Thank you so much..it makes sense to me! I have started to look at what I have in life rather than what is missing.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi all

Again I want to thank everyone that participated in this tread, It was fun and enlightening, at least for me

I might Continue with these readings, but no more today...or actually its nighttime her

Love and light to you all

Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know your past 10 people or so which you said you'd do, but if you feel like it, out of sheer novelty i'm curious. Just based on the big changes as of a couple days ago.

I used to do tarot all the time but I got to the point where I realized I was well in tune to myself to not need it, but I still use it for others when they ask.

Do you ever feel sensations when you do this? I would close my eyes and move my hands to the "right" spot to pick a card and sometimes when I'd do readings I feel are very important I would feel all sorts of energetic feelings entering my crown etc. I'm not really asking as much as just sharing my experience and I hope you get some use out of this and sharpen your intuition and gain some insight. Much love

- Steve

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If I have arrived in time, may I have a reading too?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

wow i didn't believed in this at start but this make sense
thank you very much for taking time

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

that's awesome!
the horse fits right into my life right now, both as a symbol and as you are interpreting it.

and the loyalty thing is something inherent in my life - i am often more loyal than those around me. i am very very loyal once i make attachment. but i think this is saying that one coming into my life recently will match me for loyalty which is a wonderful thing!

thanks so much and good luck.
you're doing really good, imo.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you choose to continue please do me.

The last torch has gone out, and the darkness is starting to settle.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by DrChuck

Hi DrChuck

The rune that came for you is called Ingwaz

And it tells that You are on a spiritual path, and even if you sometimes feel isolated, you can live safe in the knowledge that the fire of inspiration is burning in you and drives you up and forward. Feed the fire with always strive to learn more. Never let your sense of complacency cause you to rest. Look for answers and never be hanging with too many questions. Take one day at a time, knowing that the past is only a memory, the future just a dream, and it is here and now that counts ...

Thanks for the reading, I am on a spiritual path towards truth, constantly searching, second guessing, and reanalyzing. I do have a tendency to let complacency take over, I guess its just my nature.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by 5MaveN5

Hi 5MaveN5

I could, but not in this tread, and obviously not right now

In the meantime you could google it

The stone I picked for you is called Fehu

The meaning of this stone is spirituel growth and welth that benefits everyone, this is a rune that stands for unselfishness.
Let yo9ur spirituell welth shine through you, so that ist enlighten the path for you and yor fellow human beings.
You could never loose your spirituelle welth, eaven if you gave it to someone that abused it...
Acumen is importent

Never collect your tresures, use them so it benifits everyone..

Love and light
Sat Nam

Thanks for taking the time to choose a rune for me.

Interesting that "unselfishness" should come up, as I have always felt that my ability to be un-SELF-ish has been key to who I am.

The rest seems fitting as well, and fits what I have been working towards spiritually.

And "acumen", yea funny, I can never get away with anything. When and if I try and put myself above others (I notice it particularly in business) it always ends badly for me. I have considered it rapid karma...

Thanks again, peace,

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Thank you só much! Spot-on, to where I am at this point in my life!
Again, thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join