It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any volunteers who could help me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If it's not too late, I would also like a stone picked for me...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Hi PurpleDog UK

The rune that came up for you is called Dagaz

The meaning of this rune is that the light shines for you and leads you on your path. As long as you are truthfull, only good things will happend in your life.
You have nothing to fear, cause you are well protected by the power of light. The light gives you a clear sight, and warns you of any danger before they emerge.. The danger is that you can be blinded, not by the light, but by your ego..
If you do nor councer your ego, the sucsess will make you blind, so dont forget humbleness and greatfullness for everything that you receive..

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sounds fun and interesting, I'll have a go~

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

eriathwen

Thank-you for your information.... I always try to live by the very basic principle.....

"do to others as you would want done to yourself".

Knowing there is a white light gives me alot of comfort and indeed strength.
I was told by someone along time ago I have a Guardian Angel called Liam looking after me ? I do not know what that meant and probably has no meaning here BUT I always try to be positive and I have had most things turn out OK,..... so far !!

Regarding EGO - Can't see what you mean !! only joking.......... I can be quite Opinionated sometimes and I do have to tell myself to back down on occasions because otherwise I will lose sight of what I am trying to achieve or change...... so I feel that's quite an Accurate perception from you....

Many Thanks

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Hi Ahmose

The rune I picked for you is called Hagaz

The meaning of this rune is, there will be some challenges that will arize in your life. You dont need to fear them, but work with them as they arrive. A real hailstorm can seem wery frightening, but if you catch one hail you will see that its only water, and nothing to be afraid of.
Its the same with challenges. Straigten your spine, be firm and meet your challenges face to face. They are only "obstacles" you need to over come to realiz your dream.
Every challenge is here for you to learn something, and remember the bigger the challenge is, the more wisdom you will gain when you have overcome them..

Love and light
Sat Nam

[edit on 21/8/2010 by eriathwen]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
me, too!

me, too!

take your time, though, i'm in no hurry.
thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Hi kyred

The rune that came up for you is called Ingwas

The meaning of this rune is that: You are on a spiritual path, and even if you sometimes feel isolated, you can live safe in the knowledge that the fire of inspiration is burning in you and drives you up and forward. Fedd the fire with always strive to learn more. Never let your sense of complacency cause you to rest. Look for answers and never be hanging with too many questions. Take one day at a time, knowing that the past is only a memory, the future just a dream, and it is here and now that counts ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hi Jim

Thank you for your reply, I also work with the old futhark

I know my self-made rune stones wery well, and keept them with me always since I made them. Yes they contain a huge amount of energy, and they are very accurate.
But Ive never used them like this before, when they have helped me and my friends they have picked the stones themselves, the challenge this time is to tune in on someone elses energy, so that they get the stone they need, and not what I need

Thank you so much for offering your help, One day it might be usfull

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I see your "to do" list is pretty big already -- so no hard feelings if your plate is too full to pick a stone for me -- but if you can, I appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomPunk

Hi Random Punk

I altso picked the rune called Ingwas for you, like your fellow brother kyres a little further up in this tread. So ill take the freedom to copy and paste what i wrote to kyred:
The meaning of this rune is that: You are on a spiritual path, and even if you sometimes feel isolated, you can live safe in the knowledge that the fire of inspiration is burning in you and drives you up and forward. Fedd the fire with always strive to learn more. Never let your sense of complacency cause you to rest. Look for answers and never be hanging with too many questions. Take one day at a time, knowing that the past is only a memory, the future just a dream, and it is here and now that counts ...

Love and light
Sat nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Hi madleo

Your destiny awaits you, so be sure to grab it. If you would like to grow spiritually, you must be in balance in body, in thought and in spirit. Grab everything, both plessent and unplessent with full acceptance and gratitude, knowing that everything that comes to you is something you should learn from.
By learning from each experience as it comes, you will get forward and upwards..

I felt the need to go a bit deeper on this one, if you give me a few more minutes I'll deepen this a bit...

Ok, here it goes..

Every human being have a goal, and it is a human right to be able to work towards the goal. Goals are associated with choises. You can choose to take responsibility for your life, to be a spiritual person, and to ensure you achieve your goal, or you can choose to follow others no matter what they have to offer you.
The Destiny road is not a easy way, for it is the way with many experiences and challenges, but it is a way to development and completion. The other way seems easier, but it is full of poore health and dissatisfaction ..

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thanks very much for the reading. I dont really understand how it applies to me, but you do seem to have a lot of positive feedback from others. perhaps im the one that got away.
thanks for spending the time anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Hi whaa

You are the last in line for now... at least I need a little break after this

The rune that came up for you is called Kenaz

And its meaning is that you are on the way to a new understanding of life and the meaning of it. New insights awaits you, but it is not the right time for complacency. You must use the new understanding correctly, otherwise it will be useless. Try all the time to figure out how to use the new insights as a benefit for yourself and others. Knowledge is like a bottle of good wine - it must be emptied before it can be filled again. Do not imagine that knowledge is the goal, for it is not. It is the beginning of an adventure where you will learn that truthfulness and sincerity will give you both wisdom and understanding ..

Knowledge must be translated into wisdom before you can know its real strength ..

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi to all of you

Thank you so much for letting me do this, Im learning a lot by doing this.
And I hope that I was helping (at least some of you) in return..

I need a little break right now, but I guess I'll be back to do some more for those of you that are still waiting. And I really hope that most of you can take your time to get me some feedback, so that I can fine tune my instrument

And thanks for the feedback from those of you who has written

Its been a plessure

Love and light to all of you, until next time

Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

and thank you eriathwen...

Rest easy and prosper in all your endeavors.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Any chane u could do one 4 me

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Am I too late
to participate?

I hope not!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Hi truthseeker10

I thaugt i skipped you on the last round, but now I found out that I did'nt
Any way, now is your time ..

The rune I picket for you is called Thurisaz

This rune is telling you that you have the strength in you to face whatever obstecles you meet. Do not be afraid, because you have influence enough to reach your goal. Do not let anyone scare you from seeking the truth.
Hold on to your human right, take care of your spiritual interests, but do not loose contact with ground.
Spiritual authority gives strength, and it is up to you to use the strength for selfless and good manners.

This force can be devastating if you are not honest and sincere.
You do not need to make others aware of your authority - it is enough that you know. If you want to harness the power of this rune fully, you must first master your ego. Spiritual authority is force, a force that is intended to help you further in life, not a force that you use to stack up against other ....

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
When you try again add me to the list

@nd line

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
can you add me when you get a chance? I only just saw this thread,

thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>