It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Clemens, Ben Bernanke, and The U.S. Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is totally my opinion....

Roger Clemens, Ben Bernanke, & the U.S. Government

Pitching legend Roger Clemens is being indicted for lying to members of the U.S. Congress about taking steroids. Frankly, in the total scheme of things, whether Roger Clemens took steroids or not is virtually meaningless. However, lying to congress about it can only be a good thing. Why? Because many young pitching hopefuls won’t feel the need to take steroids if Roger says he didn’t take them.

However, what really strikes me here is the fact that members of the Senate and House have the audacity to make a big deal about the possibility that Roger may have lied to them. Like Mr. Rogers used to say, “Can you say hypocrite?”

In my opinion, Congressmen lie to the American people, or suppress the truth, which is the same thing, every day. And, they are lying to us about truly serious matters like fake wars based on lies and deception, like 9/11 being an inside job, like the Wall Street gangsters getting away with multi-trillion dollar robberies, like a medical establishment intentionally murdering millions of Americans every year…SERIOUS LIES!!!!

Yet because virtually every one of our elected officials, and the appointed ones too, are absolute traitors and criminals of the worst sort, it is OK for them to lie to us? I say “F” them! I challenge you to find even one honest senator. All of them are absolutely corrupt. The worst part is that because the criminals totally control the rotten media, the vast majority of Americans are still totally ignorant about all this.

Just how ignorant are the American people? TIME magazine named Ben Bernanke their Man of the Year for doing such a wonderful job as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank and most Americans nodded their heads in approval. Wow!

The trouble is The Federal Reserve Bank is the most criminal and destructive organization in the history of the United States. Instead of giving Bernanke an award, the American people should hang the bastard, along with the garbage who owns him.

Yet, Bernanke is only a traitorous puppet doing exactly as he is told, just like Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and all the rest. They all work for the same elite masters. Check out Eric Jon Phelps, Dr. William Deagle, and Dana Horochowski if you want to get closer to the truth.

The only reason they pick on folks like Roger Clemens is to deflect attention away from them. America has been hijacked by criminals and has become the most evil and destructive country in world history. Aren’t you proud to be an American?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry
but a lie is a lie
no matter what the
reasons are for the lie
or the outcome.
Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yes I am proud to be an American.

Time magazine is not the voice of the American people. It is a magazine - are you with me - it's NOT something that American citizens vote about.
We don't have weekly nationwide meetings to decide what they print. The people who own, work for, and run the magazine are responsible for its content. Not the American public. We read it, if we choose to, and then agree or disagree with the stories. We do not blindly accept the findings of Time magazine.

Oh, and if Clemens lied, then he's a liar and has commited the crime of perjury. I don't see any conspiracy there at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
S and F.

Cause I think it is completely ridiculous when congress gets involved in trivial sh** like this.
Do they not have anything better to do than worry if professional athletes (entertainers at best) are taking drugs.
Is it just about getting their faces on the news?

disgusting.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Congress is filled with sports fans and would rather talk about Roger Clemens than about themselves. The whole drug hearing was ridiculous, they just wanted to have a bunch of jocks in so they could check them out.

The jocks did look sort of weird. The drugs do something to you, you don't look normal any more.

Of course they take drugs. Drugs give an advantage. These were the top players. Gifted athletes who cheat effectively will beat those who don't. I bet the top performers are cheating today in some new way. Same argument, just need a new method of cheating they don't detect yet.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by oniongrass]

new topics

top topics

join